FREEKNOUT game plan

FREEKNOUT game plan

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: White Chaco.5012

White Chaco.5012

I used to play the original of this game so much so i got the ce of this one and then life got in the way of video games so i’ve missed alot that’s happened in these last 2 years or so.

So I’d love to continue playing this game perhaps even get the expansion, but I’m so very confused. It’s almost like I’m playing a different game. Like I’m looking through how builds are made n the masteries :* Mamma-Mia!!

i need to be blunt though: and old player like myself finds themselves in many predicaments… im only a lvl 80 sylv mes, 400 tailor and somethin… I did a few dungeons but mostly stuck to cartography and pvp (not wvw). i guess after calming down a lil my question is just what should i be shooting for endgame?? i feel like if I discuss my plan or whatever it helps keep me on track

FREEKNOUT game plan

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

Personally I don’t bother about endgame or the meaning of it, I just play what I feel like and I do what content I enjoy.

Many others who need a specific goal to aim for, to grind for they seem to talk alot about.
- Make an ascended full set for your class meta and then do raids and/or fractals over and over and over and over and over again.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

FREEKNOUT game plan

Posted by: DeanBB.4268

DeanBB.4268

For me, a casual/easily distracted player, this game is huge and has nearly endless things to do. As mentioned, upgrading weapons and armor to Ascended is a good goal. That includes time-gated material (“craft 1/day”) not to mention collecting the necessary mats if you don’t already have them, so can take a long time. Google “gw2 efficiency” to look up crafting needs as well as being able to browse your account. Great tool.

Look through the Achievements and note those that are of interest or have a reward or you are just close enough to finishing that you could spend a bit of time to knock off, such as a Slayer.

Have you finished the Personal Story?

Have you explored Dry Top and Silverwastes?

Right now Halloween, and soon Wintersday, will be good focuses.

For the new builds, I spend time on the wiki looking at weapon skills and how traits would impact them, making note of things that either complement each other or look like they’d be fun to try. Add runes and sigils to that. You can look up the meta builds (google it), but without HoT most won’t help you.

FREEKNOUT game plan

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

i need to be blunt though: and old player like myself finds themselves in many predicaments… im only a lvl 80 sylv mes, 400 tailor and somethin… I did a few dungeons but mostly stuck to cartography and pvp (not wvw). i guess after calming down a lil my question is just what should i be shooting for endgame?? i feel like if I discuss my plan or whatever it helps keep me on track

Old players belong in WvW. As a general rule we are inferior at PvP and we group together to make up for it.

JOIN US!

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

(edited by Svarty.8019)

FREEKNOUT game plan

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

Should have put this in the “players helping players” section of the forums.

NSPride <3