Fancy Furniture coins question

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: The Ice Mage.4879

The Ice Mage.4879

Just curious will it still be possible to trade these in when SAB is gone? Would be nice to get dev confirmation on this.

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I believe they said yes on Reddit yesterday

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

I believe they said yes on Reddit yesterday

I think all they said was Moto was going to stay, which means you can spend the baubles not the furniture coins. Those are spend at the guild hall guy.
I would be nice if the clouds stayed in that vendors list (and removed the kittening confirmation).

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Posted by: GrizzledLone.3954

GrizzledLone.3954

You are both right, or at least they said that both Moto as a vendor and the guild vendor will stay after SAB.

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

oh didn’t see that response yet. Cool. Now if only they could get rid of the kitten confirmation window. Took way too many clicks yesterday to get through a stack of the coins.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

oh didn’t see that response yet. Cool. Now if only they could get rid of the kitten confirmation window. Took way too many clicks yesterday to get through a stack of the coins.

As someone who has exchanged over 1000 coins since the start of the event, I second this.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Posted by: The Ice Mage.4879

The Ice Mage.4879

Sweet, nice to know it’s staying around.

As someone who has exchanged over 1000 coins since the start of the event, I second this.

I agree too lol…I don’t think I’ve done quite that many but my guild has 808 clouds or so now heh and safe to say most of them came from myself and my gf.

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

As someone who has exchanged over 2000 coins since the start of the event,
I too second this!

But it’s good news to know he’ll stay. I’ll be able to spread my exchanging over a longer period of time….