Forum bug, she’s on it.

Attachments:

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Fashion Wars 2

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: IAMANDLOVE.3095

IAMANDLOVE.3095

i disagree, arenanet needs a way to pay for guild war2, if u want MMO expect paywalls or dont play at all!

Fashion Wars 2

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

As stated above its all a matter of how you count the peas. My mesmer got 3 new armors and 3 new armorsets. But even if you want to count them differently its still a laughable content addition for an expansion.
If you like outfits better than actual armorsets thats fine i’m not knocking your opinion even though i dont agree.

I didn’t say I liked outfits better. I haven’t bought a single one.

And I said it’s . . . not fair for you to count only the expansion when talking about armor sets and outfits. Because there are thirty outfits right now.

There are roughly 24 basic armors, and 27 more crafted armors. I say roughly because I haven’t double-checked if Ascended is in there twice.

There are 24 dungeon armors; eight dungeons, three weights

There are 16 “Karma armors”, available off the Karma vendors.

There are 15 Cultural armors, and I am not sure but I think they look the same despite weights? If not, then that’s 45.

There are two (only) WvW exclusive armor sets. There are two (if you want to call it two) armor sets for PvP (the one for the tournament win is just palette swapped.)

There are 27 Gem Store armors only available through the Gem Store. (And people got so p/o’d about this we got outfits instead. Yay.)

There’s the Carapace Armor, the Luminiscent Armor, and the Heritage Armor. That;s another nine.

I’m probably missing some sets, so I’ll round it up with four more.

Roughly 150 armor sets, 30 outfits. That’s one for each five armor sets, total, across the game. With the count being a little liberal on how many there are.

If you want to complain about too many outfits, start from there first, not just Heart of Thorns. If there’s any problem I have with your argument, it’s that you’re not starting it in the right place.

Personally I think it’s a terrible ratio which should be a little higher towards one in ten, but I don’t make the game.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Fashion Wars 2

Posted by: Pride.1734

Pride.1734

@Tobias Trueflight
Comparing what HoT gave us is the very point here. All of HoT is less than 50% of what dungeons give us.
If they had given us a decent armor selection to begin with they could have added ten new outfits in the cash shop daily for all i care. But the way it is now this just seems overly greedy and takes out a good portion of the content that people aspire to get in GW2.

Fashion Wars 2

Tobias Trueflight.8350

@Tobias Trueflight
Comparing what HoT gave us is the very point here. All of HoT is less than 50% of what dungeons give us.

That’s your choice of point to make your stand on? I’m sorry, you really do think small.

If they had given us a decent armor selection to begin with they could have added ten new outfits in the cash shop daily for all i care. But the way it is now this just seems overly greedy and takes out a good portion of the content that people aspire to get in GW2.

We did get a decent armor selection to begin with. I listed them all off for you.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Fashion Wars 2

Pride.1734

We did get a decent armor selection to begin with. I listed them all off for you.

I am obviously talking about HoT

Fashion Wars 2

Tobias Trueflight.8350

I am obviously talking about HoT

I’m obviously pointing out you’re not being obvious when you use phrases like “to begin with”, which implies going back to the beginning. Which I did. And we still have too many outfits to armor sets.

So how about you do your homework and list off what outfits we got, and what armor sets were in HoT. And if you list the Lunatic Guard outfit I will volunteer you for a cleaning krewe for Rata Novus.

Fashion Wars 2

Pride.1734

Sorry dude ain’t gonna do any more pea counting. Count or don’t count whatever u feel like. My argument stands.

So your argument is that we have lots of skins in the base game so there is no need to add some in expansion? I don’t agree at all, quite the contrary. Fashion is a core pillar to gw2. Not expanding it in an expansion is laughable.

Fashion Wars 2

Posted by: PsychoT.3564

PsychoT.3564

maybe it’s justy me but I see outfits more useful for the character I am leveling to not see the awful mixmatching armor as you level some times I use them on my 80’s but I usually use them to have a cool skin on my characters I am level them once they get to 80 I get their armor straight and throw them a style together

(edited by PsychoT.3564)

Fashion Wars 2

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Sorry dude ain’t gonna do any more pea counting. Count or don’t count whatever u feel like. My argument stands.

So your argument is that we have lots of skins in the base game so there is no need to add some in expansion? I don’t agree at all, quite the contrary. Fashion is a core pillar to gw2. Not expanding it in an expansion is laughable.

That’s not my argument . . . at all, and you’re not paying attention to what I’m saying . . . at all, so this is where we part ways.

Fashion Wars 2

Pride.1734

He came in without an argument and left without one. What’a waste.

Fashion Wars 2

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

@Tobias Trueflight

Hot gave us the ability to glide. That’s worth about 150 armor sets to some of us. Just saying.

You got to compare all of it, not just the things you care about.

Fashion Wars 2

Tobias Trueflight.8350

@Tobias Trueflight

Hot gave us the ability to glide. That’s worth about 150 armor sets to some of us. Just saying.

You got to compare all of it, not just the things you care about.

That’s not his argument, his argument is all about very very carefully picking his numbers to support what point he wants to make.

Fashion Wars 2

Pride.1734

@Tobias Trueflight
delicious salt

Fashion Wars 2

Tobias Trueflight.8350

@Tobias Trueflight
delicious salt

I’m not sure where you got it from, but you should probably double check that’s actually seasoning and not reason.

I told you before, you’re picking a fight with the wrong numbers.

Fashion Wars 2

Posted by: Carbon Footprint.3421

Carbon Footprint.3421

With the recent addition of yet another outfit in the void of armors I’ve officially left the game for now. I’ll come back in a few months and see if Anet decides to add any, but for now I give up.

See y’all in the spring.