Fast gold maker

Fast gold maker

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Biondo.2570

Biondo.2570

Any advice ?
Cof becomes pretty boring soon, anyone knows any other way to do fast money ?

Fast gold maker

Posted by: Navzar.2938

Navzar.2938

I hear WvW can earn some nice cash if you stay in the zerg v zergs. Assuming you tag everyone with your aoe of course
Probably only a reliable method depending on your server and guild though.

Fast gold maker

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

flipping stuff on the bltc.

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

Fast gold maker

Posted by: Stone.6751

Stone.6751

Keep the Event Timer running and make sure you hit up all the Meta-Events every day. It doesn’t take much time or energy and you can make a couple gold.

Penny Royalty – Level 80 Guardian
Raingarde – Level 80 Necromancer

Fast gold maker

Posted by: Torpian.9142

Torpian.9142

Just like in real life, if making a lot of money was easy we’d all be rich. Also, if someone had some magic way of making a ton of money, do you honestly think they’d come here and share their secret? If everyone harvested something worth a lot of money, there would be in influx of it on the market, which in turn would drop the value – ending their money making scheme.

Here’s a tip though, if you want money fast, buy gems and convert them into coin.

Wardens of Myth, Tarnished Coast

Fast gold maker

Posted by: Ferguson.2157

Ferguson.2157

The absolute fastest way to acquire gold is with a credit card. Buy Gems and convert to gold.

You did want fast right?

“What, me worry?” – A. E. Neuman

Fast gold maker

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

Just like in real life, if making a lot of money was easy we’d all be rich. Also, if someone had some magic way of making a ton of money, do you honestly think they’d come here and share their secret? If everyone harvested something worth a lot of money, there would be in influx of it on the market, which in turn would drop the value – ending their money making scheme.

Here’s a tip though, if you want money fast, buy gems and convert them into coin.

The first and last sentence contradict each other. Oh and since this is not real life and is a game, it is easy to make money and everyone can easily be rich. (there are many things that can prevent you from being rich in real life but in this game it is either because of time or laziness). Farm some dungeons or bosses, buy t6 mats with laurels and sell em, buy gems, and so on. Seems pretty easy to me :P

Fast gold maker

Posted by: Biondo.2570

Biondo.2570

I didn’t say it was hard
I just said cof is boring (and fast of course) and because of that i’d like to try other methods, if you know some

Fast gold maker

Posted by: Navzar.2938

Navzar.2938

The first and last sentence contradict each other. Oh and since this is not real life and is a game, it is easy to make money and everyone can easily be rich. (there are many things that can prevent you from being rich in real life but in this game it is either because of time or laziness). Farm some dungeons or bosses, buy t6 mats with laurels and sell em, buy gems, and so on. Seems pretty easy to me :P

“Rich” is relevant to what everyone else has so it’s still impossible for everyone to be rich. The sentences don’t really don’t really contradict each other since gems->gold is converting real money to game money. It’s fast, but it isn’t easy since you need to put in real work to acquire said real money.

Fast gold maker

Posted by: Random Weirdness.6750

Random Weirdness.6750

You could farm orichalcum nodes and omnomberries in Orr. orrmaps.com is a good site that has players map out where the node locations are (you’d have to search for a good one on your server, though, since some are very unreliable)
I did this with 4 level 80s, and ran around Malchor’s Leap and Cursed Shore, and in about an hour and a half I would have around 4-5g.

Fast gold maker

Posted by: Mustafa.7684

Mustafa.7684

run other dungeons than cof.

-hotw
-ta
-coe
-se

some of these can be completed within 15 mins and the first time you run it you are looking at an average of 70ish silver

Fast gold maker

Posted by: LFk.1408

LFk.1408

The absolute fastest way to acquire gold is with a credit card. Buy Gems and convert to gold.

You did want fast right?

I mean, QFT. I didn’t miss the touch of sarcasm, but if speed is the only criteria, this isn’t wrong.

On a more serious, and possibly helpful, note: you can engage in some world boss hopping if you find that to be a good change of pace. They typically only take <5 minutes, the timers these days are more and more precise thanks to (I suspect) ArenaNet’s public API, and will net a minimum of 1 rare each (usually 2-3).

“BLTP Flipping” is a common suggestion, but unless you really know what you’re doing, this is not likely to get you a lot of return for your time. Particularly true if you don’t have a large amount of starting capital.

Fast gold maker

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

I hour of farming, a couple of gold

1 hour of overtime of work, 70 gold from gems

Ever since I realized that, I didn’t mind whipping out my credit card once every couple weeks to save myself so much time wasting it on farming

Fast gold maker

Posted by: LFk.1408

LFk.1408

I hour of farming, a couple of gold

1 hour of overtime of work, 70 gold from gems

Ever since I realized that, I didn’t mind whipping out my credit card once every couple weeks to save myself so much time wasting it on farming

I do buy gems every month to support ArenaNet and the game’s continued development, but the rationale of trading my work hours for gems feels a little off to me.

I completely understand what you’re saying (and have thought about it myself), but I ultimately play this game for the experience of playing the game. I can certainly “farm” a legendary faster by trading a few days of salary for one, but then … what did I just play? :P

I’m definitely much more comfortable whipping out this rationale i’m when paying the stri… oop. PG-13 game.

(edited by LFk.1408)

Fast gold maker

Posted by: Sarabande.8260

Sarabande.8260

Biondo, this the only way.

/dance

Attachments: