Favorite Wintersday Activity

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

Hello everyone just want to post about my favorite thing about Wintersday. Hands down the best mini game from both Xmas and Halloween has been snowball mayhem. Its MMORPG to its core (DPS/Tank/Support) mix with some battlefield (my favorite shooter) and it makes for a really fun time. I didn’t try it out till today but now I feel robbed because I didn’t try it out sooner. Just want to say gj ANET for this mini game. The turrets/walls make for interesting gameplay and the number of players is nice not too many but not too little. Gets me excited for if we ever get a GvG mode.

Necromancer Main

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

Real Pros play Bell Choir.

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

Real Pros play Bell Choir.

lol tried and failed. Every time I close my eyes I see the circles! Im surprised I can drive because the game showed me my hand eye coordination is kitten. I did good in GH but that was only one hand.

Necromancer Main

(edited by Zoso.8279)

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

I actually like the Bell Choir, I never managed to do a full match perfectly but I got pretty close many times, above 550 points.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Bell Choir for sure. It’s extremely cool when you get in a stage with 2 other people who can also play it flawlessly. I just wish there were more songs.

One – Piken Square