Feature Patch? why not Super Adventure Box?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: AysonCurrax.3254

AysonCurrax.3254

I mean, really. It has been ages since the last time the super adventure box has been around. An entire year, to be precise. it was skipped in april when most expected its return for the sake of the feature patch, and now this seems to be the case once more. Why extend episode 4 until the feature patch and dont give us the SAB inbetween? Some People Love it, Some People hate it, but please. Bring it back to Us. or back to me, to be political correct. I cant speak for everyone afterall.

I just really expected it to return during the break of the midseason finale, and seeing the feature patch on the horizon my hopes are kinda fading once more, as was the case in april.

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

who said the SAB is not going to come?

Feature patch = features

SAB = content

Content previews always occur on the Tuesday the week after the previous patch.

Wait until Tuesday to vent.

Posted by: AysonCurrax.3254

AysonCurrax.3254

Feature patch = features

SAB = content

I am not exactly venting, kind sir. My tone should obviously be very calm, if you hadnt noticed. I am merely wondering what people think, because that is what happened last time a feature patch came out, too. an extended break with nothing new to play inbetween.

Posted by: Gaebriel.3754

Gaebriel.3754

I think they should just stick that box in Rata Sum permanently.

Posted by: Chrispy.5641

Chrispy.5641

Feature patch = features

SAB = content

I am not exactly venting, kind sir. My tone should obviously be very calm, if you hadnt noticed. I am merely wondering what people think, because that is what happened last time a feature patch came out, too. an extended break with nothing new to play inbetween.

People on the internet misinterpret everything written as an insult or as someone raging/venting/trolling. I mean, seriously, you said ‘good sir’! There’s obviously some sort of ironic ulterior motive!

Also, It makes sense to see Super Adventure Box come back in two weeks, because it would mark about a year since the last time its been in the game. If we don’t see it announced next Tuesday (with its release on the 26th), then we’ll see a bunch of advertisements (articles) talking about the feature pack.

The feature pack is a release, so the earliest we could see anything would be on Sep 23, which will only give us time for 2 releases before we see the obligatory Halloween holiday release, which would give us time for 2 more releases before we see all of December and half of January reserved for that holiday related release.

so…yeah. Aug 26th (maybe Sep 23rd) or nothing for a really freaking long time is my guess.

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

It was a good laugh over a year ago for April 1st.
Now it’s microwaved potato.

Time to move on.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144