Feature pack 9/9: feedback

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: daimasei.4091

daimasei.4091

its not about what you need to kill monsters, its about how boring it is.

level 1-10 used to be more exciting than level 1-20 is now. that is the problem. its boring.

its not that the game is impossible now, its that its boring, i was constantly watching my level bar the whole time. It didnt used to be like that, leveling would just happen before i realized it.

As someone who has re-roll a kittenloads of times in the last couple of months I don’t get it.

I did the same but now I lvl up faster. Still same events, same weak mobs… If you think is boring maybe is the game and not the changes?

Why fix the Necromancer for free when we can charge $$$ for the Revenant
-ArenaNet

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

So I just went through using a level 20 scroll after I tried to log into my level 7 Mesmer. Every level unlocked something really important, like Asura gates (they came really late in the process, like.. level 18?!) Skill points! Vistas? This is terrible. Those were all the things I loved doing as a fresh noob. Being able to do those things right away, to go to different starting zones, to earn weapons skills by using the actual weapons… those are what made me love this game. It really set it apart. It feels more confusing and boring now, and more like you are being punished for being new, than being “rewarded.” The rewards came from being bold enough to explore, not afraid to die learning your weapons… so sad.

I think you’re making one mistake. Vistas were never locked only when they appeared on your map. Same with POIs. Same with PvP for that matter.

The locking mechanism is locking the visuals so new players see less, like nodes on the map as an example. But you can still farm wood when you see it. It’s just giving people time to learn what various markers mean as they play.

Posted by: BeardMonk.1749

BeardMonk.1749

The locking mechanism is locking the visuals so new players see less, like nodes on the map as an example. But you can still farm wood when you see it. It’s just giving people time to learn what various markers mean as they play.

Respectfully tho, how hard is it to walk up to the symbol on the map and go “oh, I can mine this”……..

From Essex blud…….. I’ll cut you.

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

level 1-10 used to be more exciting than level 1-20 is now. that is the problem. its boring.

its not that the game is impossible now, its that its boring, i was constantly watching my level bar the whole time. It didnt used to be like that, leveling would just happen before i realized it.

As someone who has re-roll a kittenloads of times in the last couple of months I don’t get it.

I did the same but now I lvl up faster. Still same events, same weak mobs… If you think is boring maybe is the game and not the changes?

when i used to do alts, my style was to do personal story and mix in some dynamic events, or easy hearts, while killing random mobs that i hoped had bonus experience to unlock skills. I did skill points in the area so i would have my skill points for utilities. I enjoyed doing things like self combos, (which involved weapon swaps) and in general nice synergizing skills.

the focus of early leveling has changed from experimenation/exploration/goal oriented events. to grinding fastest exp/unlocking your locked powers.

The leveling system actually changes the way you play the game now, until you are high enough and have enough skills/traits at your disposal to actually ignore leveling again.

the whole thing makes me really see the benefit of a game with no basic levels, and you only level skills, and traits/etc.

Posted by: Mireles Lore.5942

Mireles Lore.5942

The Good:
Trading Post, very needed rework and will be good once the bugs get worked out.

Color Commander Tags, Much needed for coordination after everyone gets over that “hey we got colors now”.

Dungeon owner fix: Great don’t have to worry about the wrong person rage quitting.

Various map fixes like being able to see party members in different maps even if they are not in your same instance. Very Cool.

The Bad:
Leveling system, for reasons already made obvious by so many here.

The Collections, poorly executed. The rewards are very skimpy for how much effort and resources you had to put into them. Some of them are even gated behind RNG to even unlock. Players should not have to endure bad luck with RNG just to make an objective available for completion.

The Cash Grab. Black Lion weapon skins and miniature collections should not be a part of in-game achievements. Never should a in-game achievement push players into buying something that has been advertised in the gemstore. This is crossing a line for many people that believe achievements in the game itself should not be related to cosmetic and convenience items that are primarily introduced into the game market via the gemstore. It undermines the legitimacy of the achievement system and demotivates players with this opinion from continuing to participate. (The mini achievements to start off with already broke this rule, but now that you have to consume them for collections exacerbates the need to bring more into the market via the gemstore.)

And the mini achievements…. really? just a copy and paste of the old ones? You couldn’t be bothered to add a collection for them so we can have a list like all the other collections? If you are going to have those objectives in the game atleast put some effort into it if you want our money. It was bad enough you change up the collection rules on us and make people collect them again so we can consume them, but the way these collections were implemented just adds insult to injury.

Director – Xunlai Heroic Service Agents [XHSA] | Yak’s Bend
http://xunlaiheroes.wix.com/xhsa

(edited by Mireles Lore.5942)

Posted by: Nkuvu.2570

Nkuvu.2570

Haven’t read the full thread, but a quick two cents.

The revisions to the low level system are, in a word, awful. I played through level 8 or so, and had a long, long way to go to get a full skill bar. Hint: It does not take two or ten levels to learn a single new skill. New characters have so few options that it feels really really really dull. My guardian couldn’t even hold a shield until level 7. Apparently the handles are too complicated or something.

Not to mention the loss of things like gathering and the trading post NPCs in low level areas. Were those too confusing?

I cannot express how pleased I am that my actual characters are all level 80 already.

On the flip side, I really enjoy most of the trading post changes. The crafting UI is also a welcome change (particularly for chef, with huge nested lists of crafting parts).

I have not had a chance to test skills in depth, but I did do the Trash Collector collection. That was quite fun with running around the world killing various things for drops, exploring areas I hadn’t been to in a while. I picked up a Grawl Paw on the way, unlocking another collection. Unfortunately, that one wasn’t as fun, involving some very fast crafting and poof, I’m done.

And I’m mildly disappointed with some of the collections. Spoon collecting sounds amusing, but it’s going to be a long, long time before I have enough laurels to spend on an Ascended spoon I have no use for just to finish off a collection. Many of the other collections are a huge (HUGE) time or gold sink. And the rewards just don’t seem worth it.

So for collections, they ranged from too easy (Grawl Paw, and the crafting ones I had on login) to too pricey (the one that gives the chest). I’ve only found only trash collector to be “just right,” with some effort involved but nothing too ridiculously expensive.

Posted by: KarlaGrey.5903

KarlaGrey.5903

1-1-1-1-1 veteran alert.

RIP ‘gf left me coz of ladderboard’ Total views: 71,688 Total posts: 363

Posted by: Kamui.4038

Kamui.4038

The weapon/utility skill changes for alts/new characters is godawful. I can’t imagine being a new player and having to whack things with 1 or 2 abilities for so long and not know the feeling of freedom of gaining weapon skills without being forced to gain levels. It’s insulting to people’s intelligence thinking they can’t handle the tiny skill bar that GW2 has as well. This leveling reward nonsense is also ridiculous. WOW I HIT LEVEL 2…! Does ArenaNet think all its players are challenged mentally or something?

The trading post is very clunky and slow, not to mention makes selling stuff take longer and more tedious by needing to constantly meet the highest buyer and dragging the quantity slider to max. The window for items is also all constricted.

Posted by: Exxcalibur.6203

Exxcalibur.6203

I absolutely hate gated skills and restriction of game elements, such as skill sets and barriers. (imagine the boredom of grinding a new engineer now!)

It is like being treated like a naughty child causes me no end of irritation. Wow did it with MoP and I left the game and never returned.

One of the more pleasing aspects of the game, was being able to engage with character creation, and diverse elements of the game, on an equal footing with others , irrespective of level.

The narrow screen of the TP is also ridiculous. Working in management< I am aware of how stupid people have the capacity to make stupid decision that negatively affect others, because they lack pragmatism insight and emapthy. Anet appears guilty of all these things.

This splurge of restrictions offends me in every way possible.

Perhaps Destiny calls.

“Skritt, I’m hit!"

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

I have a 29 character that has one sp to get in Wayfarer for map completion and can’t get it. And its the kitten one in the ice worm cave. Its either bugged or he has to get up to some other level to finish the map off.

Isn’t that the one you have to find the keg, get a mug, and drink it?

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

I have a 29 character that has one sp to get in Wayfarer for map completion and can’t get it. And its the kitten one in the ice worm cave. Its either bugged or he has to get up to some other level to finish the map off.

Yep. Easy as. Not happening for me. I’ve been trying at different levels for a few hours now and there’s no ale mug for me. Sending my Norn dry!

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Respectfully tho, how hard is it to walk up to the symbol on the map and go “oh, I can mine this”……..

I dunno, FF14 has the trouble of not letting me do it until I hit level 10 and then switch classes to “walking target for anything hostile”

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Yep. Easy as. Not happening for me. I’ve been trying at different levels for a few hours now and there’s no ale mug for me. Sending my Norn dry!

Wow. I think it’s in the west arm of the caverns at the back and it’s difficult to get to during the event where you collect eggs. If you still can’t get it later let me know, I’ll fire up someone who needs it and go there with you.

Vayne.8563

Yeah it puts wurm tincture in your inventory which you have to consume to get the point.

zenleto.6179

Wow. I think it’s in the west arm of the caverns at the back and it’s difficult to get to during the event where you collect eggs. If you still can’t get it later let me know, I’ll fire up someone who needs it and go there with you.

I can get in and interact with the wagon or whatever it is but it just lets me know that someone is brewing ale, or something. I’ve got my guildie coming on soonish so I’ll try it grouped with him.

Posted by: bast.4861

bast.4861

Is there a way to contact arenanet about this update so we can tell them are thoughts and hopefully maybe get them to change some of these ridiculous features?

zenleto.6179

Is there a way to contact arenanet about this update so we can tell them are thoughts and hopefully maybe get them to change some of these ridiculous features?

You’re doing it right now, though it may not seem like it. Moderators are active anyway…

Tobias Trueflight.8350

I can get in and interact with the wagon or whatever it is but it just lets me know that someone is brewing ale, or something. I’ve got my guildie coming on soonish so I’ll try it grouped with him.

Check your inventory.

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Don’t expect changes to be inserted until next month, though. After they turn on the annual Mad King’s romp.

zenleto.6179

Check your inventory.

LOL I’ve been doing that every fifteen minutes just in case I’ve missed it

zenleto.6179

I just got it! Not saying how or why but its been done lol

Posted by: Osiris.9217

Osiris.9217

I seem to recall a little advertisement for this game saying:

“To make playing in our open world worthwhile, we’ll make it rewarding enough for players to spend their time there across all levels. It’s extremely important that we stay true to our philosophy that you should be able to play Guild Wars 2 the way you want to play the game in order to reach the most powerful rewards.” -Colin Johanson

[1/15/2013] (https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/colin-johanson-on-guild-wars-2-in-the-months-ahead/)

So… does anyone else feel like we can’t really play like we want to after this last patch?

Tobias Trueflight.8350

. . . was it full inventory?

zenleto.6179

“To make playing in our open world worthwhile, we’ll make it rewarding enough for players to spend their time there across all levels. It’s extremely important that we stay true to our philosophy that you should be able to play Guild Wars 2 the way you want to play the game in order to reach the most powerful rewards.” -Colin Johanson

[1/15/2013] (https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/colin-johanson-on-guild-wars-2-in-the-months-ahead/)

So… does anyone else feel like we can’t really play like we want to after this last patch?

Not really. I still run around, hit things and take their stuff. I don’t know what the PvP changes are like though.

zenleto.6179

. . . was it full inventory?

I was clicking the kitten wagon and not the NPC. You’d think after 30 characters going down that hole in 18 months…

I’m still laughing about it!

Oh, and apologies to Anet for thinking the update had anything to do with it. I think I may have laid that at their door in a post or two today.

(edited by zenleto.6179)

Posted by: Kamui.4038

Kamui.4038

Not only that, but they espoused how exploration was another keystone of the game and now they have taken that out and put the player on training wheels.

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Not only that, but they espoused how exploration was another keystone of the game and now they have taken that out and put the player on training wheels.

Strange they added Collections, which pretty much rewards both exploration and memory . . . for some.

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

What was this patch supposed to do?
I just logged in after two week break, clicked few new logs for 10 minutes and logged out.

Posted by: Osiris.9217

Osiris.9217

What was this patch supposed to do?
I just logged in after two week break, clicked few new logs for 10 minutes and logged out.

apparently sir, the patch was supposed to anger most of the veterans of the game… and if that truly is the case, Job Well Done.

Posted by: Wiara.4236

Wiara.4236

I made my 5th character yesterday and I am completely hating the experience of leveling, I will not make any more alts now ever, the game is now so tedious no one will ever want to make a new character. Well done Anet you just killed the life expectancy of your player base…

On another note the content guide is the most annoying and intrusive feature they have ever added. All it will do now is cause massive zergs at each event. Far worse than before when we just map chatted important events. Also on top of that I am level 80 running around having markers and flashing signs telling me to go to event… I want my freedom back or at least the option to turn off Events Guide & Keep: Personal Story & Mapping Exploring hints for my account.

Anet stop telling us how to play your game to the very last detail… like which events to do… and let us play it. It’s supposed to be “Our Story”

(edited by Wiara.4236)

Posted by: bast.4861

bast.4861

Don’t expect changes to be inserted until next month, though. After they turn on the annual Mad King’s romp.

i just wish we didnt have to wait till next month for them to do something about this update ( if they even do )

Posted by: Traveller.7496

Traveller.7496

The new leveling system is tedious and boring not only for veteran players but for new players too. Compared to how good we had things before the infamous April 15th update and now this, the new player experience has gone really downhill.

I realize ANet thinks they need to cater to those who don’t understand basic gaming mechanics, but you cannot build your entire leveling system around their skill level. Since I would still claim that people who are overwhelmed about picking up a bucket are still the minority.

In the spirit of constructiveness: how’s this for a solution. Make the “new player experience” register just once on the first character. It’s like a tutorial. After that, you can choose to move on and level up the characters like in the old system. Veteran players can just choose to outright skip it, every new character starts with the new system. You can give both player types what they (supposedly) want.

Regarding your “leveling should feel rewarding” idea: it will never feel rewarding as long as level cap is as high as 80. Level-based gear rewards are a good thing. That I can get behind to. But the problem in itself is that there are just so many levels that it’s a chore, especially for us who are on our 4th, 5th or even more characters. So this makes it even more tedious.

Listen to the feedback, realize you’ve gone way overboard with a good intention, and fix the situation. Veteran players are mostly unhappy. I would imagine new players aren’t too pleased about it either.

(edited by Traveller.7496)

Posted by: Alasia.9502

Alasia.9502

I.. My only reaction: “What happened?”

“An ill-fated love.”

Posted by: Ice Blue Eyes.6420

Ice Blue Eyes.6420

I just made a few exotic crafting backpacks….but i noticed they are at level 78, why not level 80? And i wish to add a upgrade such as Azurite Orb to it, but i cant because that upgrade is for level 80 items.

Posted by: Varmyr.4253

Varmyr.4253

This update brought me back to the game after a very long break. I think the new levelling experience is excellent. I haven’t had the chance to check on every feature but so far thigs are looking really good.

Posted by: Ganjar.9265

Ganjar.9265

Hi there
I made a thread called “Problem with changes to Personal Story” which basically summed up my opinion on that change.
But that was before I found out about how they’ve changed skill unlock.
-_-
It’s now bound to your level and they’ve stopped you getting elite skills until level 40 rather than 30. That’s just a pain in the kitten .
That is another change I don’t like.
I like how they’ve change Black Lion Trading, the new UI is good.
But I don’t like how they’ve changed skill levelling, personal story separation into chunks and the little marker saying “This way to X vista, POI, etc.”

Ugh, a lot of the changes to the game are good but these ones really suck.

Posted by: Alasia.9502

Alasia.9502

I would like to point out that the new mechanics of the game make absolutely no sense whatsoever. A-net, no doubt you seek to improve the mechanics of the game but some of the updates here are very unnecessary. They not only ruin the experience, but are FORCING us to go down a path that we would not normally take.

Please, do not force your players to adopt a certain pattern. It is much more enjoyable to have a free atmosphere to choose where we go and how we play than to have a reward system which is not really so rewarding, and forcing us to finish up the map when we just want to enjoy the story-line. Maybe some of us don’t want to finish the map? Maybe some of us are playing with our friends? Maybe some of us were playing it for the system?

Must you lock the trading post and abilities to a certain a level? That was unnecessary because now I personally find it very difficult to play with my character. I was taking my time leveling my other characters but you are forcing me to level them up so that I can do certain activities.

Must I complete the map? Really? I just wanted to play the story and see the different part of each story line of Priory, Vigil and Whispers.

In conclusion, the new system is very painful, and I feel upset because I cannot access tabs I normally could. I no longer feel flexible. The system has become very rigid, and too demanding.

“An ill-fated love.”

Posted by: AngelDiscarnate.5489

AngelDiscarnate.5489

My thoughts are a little mixed.
As a keyfarmer, I’m kitten.
But they didn’t take the key out, so I’m cool.
It might take me a day of playtime to get one, but the point is I can still farm them, to some degree.
And with better loots, too. <3
As a veteran, I feel like the new leveling system holds your hand too much.
I used to get impatient waiting to get skills, but at least I could do the skill challenges, and unlock them, even if I couldn’t equip them yet.
The elite moving 10 levels later annoys me a bit.
Downed state unlocking at 5 is all well and good, but the make or break your rally skills unlock at 16 and 19, so I feel there’s no point in even trying to rally at the moment, because 9 out of 10 times, it won’t work.
The way things are now is going to take some getting used to.
And a little more patience on my part.
But they’re not awful changes.
I adore the trading Post work. It’s clean and functionable.

So for this update, I’ll give A-Net a solid 7/10, and a thumbs up.

Alasia, they’re not focing you down a path, just making it a bit harder to walk your path, with the skill changes. And don’t forget, you can completely ignore, or even disable the tips. I went to a spawning of Shadow Behemoth on a level 6 guardian last night. With my UI telling me to go help rancher Mepi. It didn’t stop me. :]

I play Fort Aspenwood, I lead the 8 member guild, Sacred Storm [Strm] I am Jason Goes Mental.
I don’t raid, I barely fractal, and I suck beyond words at PvP and WvW.
But I try, and that’s what counts.

(edited by AngelDiscarnate.5489)

Tobias Trueflight.8350

So for this update, I’ll give A-Net a solid 7/10, and a thumbs up.

I’m more inclined to give it “6/10, would download again”.

Posted by: Ganjar.9265

Ganjar.9265

The worst part is, ANet are probably asleep at the moment and not on the forums.
They’re going to wake up to a lot of crap to sift through

Posted by: misterman.1530

misterman.1530

You’re too stupid to know how to play.

/Anet Dev

How very witty. Would you care to actually address anything I said, or are you content to just say nothing and feel superior for it?

I think he was “quoting” an Anet Dev. He was giving you a reason for these changes, in the mindset of an Anet Dev.

Posted by: Rose Solane.1027

Rose Solane.1027

All this patch did was change 1-15 zones to tutorial zones, so people can relax into a character. They’ve greatly increased the speed of leveling. It took me an hour or so to get to level 7. So level 1-15 you level through super fast (or use a 20th level scroll if you have to) and most of the major unlocking is done.

But what this has done is given people more information about what happens when they level.

Anyone who doesn’t think this was necessary hasn’t spent much time on player helping players forums.

Didn’t read the rest of the posts after this one so maybe it was said before but I don’t have the time to read the rest right now:

You made a very good point. The changes to levelling were made for new players. For veteran players who want to level an alt some of these changes are probably annoying. But with a experience scroll you skip the first 20 levels and that should solve most of these issues.

One other thing: I played for an hour today on my main char who was standing in Plains of Ashford (logged out yesterday after an AC run). As this is a starter area I expected it to be easier (as that is what I read in the blog/patch notes). But the harpy event next to AC (Break the morale of the harpies stealing the Durmand Priory’s supplies) was definitely not easier. Two waves working together downed my character. And Defend the Ash Legion’s camp (level 8 event) is still very difficult to succeed unless you have 20+ players. So, starter areas easier?

Piken Square, The descendants of Gwen

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

I.. My only reaction: “What happened?”

My reaction would be – “Did something happen?”.

I’m not planning on leveling alts, so personally I don’t care about new player experience.

Posted by: Taida.4987

Taida.4987

I’ve been playing this game for almost two years. I have eight lv 80 characters, different races, classes and backgrounds. I completed world map 3 times. I know how skill points and vistas work. I am probably one of very few people who like underwater combat. I am an altoholic and hoarder. I know how to dodge, rally from downed, how to create combos, swap weapons and utilize skills. I know how to gather, craft, trade and how to use bundles.

I am not a new player and I never asked to have my gameplay style and experiences forfeited in favor of constant hand-holding and level-gating of content that I am already proficient in. Reach level X to unlock ability Y is such a throwback to other MMOs and only reminds me why I stopped playing them in the first place.

Have I mentioned that lore is very important for me? Personal story, Pact chapters in particular, never got much love. Missions happen in places modified by living story with absolute disregard for immersion and chronology (LA, Concordia), but now even their own order is reversed and turned into something really confusing. How are we supposed to cleanse Orr if Eye and Mouth are still there? In Source of Orr we are apparently well acquainted with Sayeh al’Rajihd, but we don’t officially meet her until next segment, Temple of Forgotten God. I know many people rush or simply don’t complete their personal stories after first time or two, but while it always had it flaws, it was chronologically sound (if we ignore Living World influences) and provided good story exposure for new players. Now, it does not.

I remember when Guild Wars 2 was supposed to be a game that was end-game as a whole, provided refreshing look on building and leveling up your character and had compelling story-driven experience, but with all those changes I don’t think I can wholeheartedly recommend this game to anyone anymore. And it saddens me.

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

My opinion:

Collections: economy shock and flippers paradise.. totally unfair towards most players as Always.

Minis: like

New leveling system: awful grinding and huge stepback.

Balance: PvP balance is a slap in the face to 99% of gw2 players (see everyone but pvp players).

Bugs: this times there are too many, possibly more, and more gambreaking than any previous patch.

Content: well no new content for me.

3/10 i wonder if one day this game will have something good for non PvP, or Trading Post players.
Also the selling point of this game was opposing to korean grinding model.
Its switching toward it since release, maybe because they think grinding can replace content.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Vayne.8563

I made my 5th character yesterday and I am completely hating the experience of leveling, I will not make any more alts now ever, the game is now so tedious no one will ever want to make a new character. Well done Anet you just killed the life expectancy of your player base…

On another note the content guide is the most annoying and intrusive feature they have ever added. All it will do now is cause massive zergs at each event. Far worse than before when we just map chatted important events. Also on top of that I am level 80 running around having markers and flashing signs telling me to go to event… I want my freedom back or at least the option to turn off Events Guide & Keep: Personal Story & Mapping Exploring hints for my account.

Anet stop telling us how to play your game to the very last detail… like which events to do… and let us play it. It’s supposed to be “Our Story”

You can turn off the content guide completely or adjust it with different options. Check the first page of the options panel.

(edited by Vayne.8563)

Posted by: BeardMonk.1749

BeardMonk.1749

The sad thing is that with nearly 200 posts in such a short period of time, mostly negative, ANet will prob take no action.

From Essex blud…….. I’ll cut you.

Posted by: Asacledhae.2650

Asacledhae.2650

Congratulations, my dear ArenaNet. I have nothing further to say to you.. You just put the last nail to the coffin for this game. And why? I still can’t find an answer considering your actions since last April…

I suppose we don’t count as players to you, we count as wallets, and some wallets have stopped spending cause instead of giving them something worth to spend upon, you kept putting bandages to an imaginary wound. I suppose new players won’t see said “wound”, as they cannot see beyond the bandages and how beautiful and engaging the game used to be.

It’s a shame, really.. This game had a lot of potential. Instead, you re-wrote what was already written, you broke what wasn’t broken, and now the game feels empty… Hollow if you wish, a shadow of it’s former self… There’s no fun anymore, not even a little bit. There’s no uniqueness… The game feels more like Aion or Lineage 2 now… No, let me rephrase, it feels like “Yet another NcSoft title.”

In conclusion… ArenaNet, I hope you’re proud of your work, and I wish you the best, considering the path you’ve taken. Do forgive me for being bitter, though. I’m just a lowly ex loyal fan / customer.

Have a nice day.

“When I look into your eyes
I can see a love restrained
But darlin’ when I hold you
Don’t you know I feel the same

‘Cause nothin’ lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it’s hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain"

The reasons we love the new downgra…..er….feature patch :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqJlKjwrKB4

Vayne.8563

The sad thing is that with nearly 200 posts in such a short period of time, mostly negative, ANet will prob take no action.

Because 200 posts don’t mean that much in the larger scheme of things. And how many of those two hundred posts are by the same 20 people?

Tobias Trueflight.8350

I’m not even sure if they should take action. I mean, if they do. . . all it means is every time they do something the forum will flood with complaints until it reverts.