Feature patch, week3

Feature patch, week3

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: jakakettu.9083

jakakettu.9083

Is there going to be updates for yesterday and for today and for the rest of the week? The Week should have begun already, or did I miss something?

Any idea when they open up the week 3?

Feature patch, week3

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

well i doubt theyve forgotten…

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Feature patch, week3

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Should be Tuesday as Monday was a national holiday.

As we rarely get announcements on Fridays, I’m wondering if there are only 3 days worth, this time.

Feature patch, week3

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

^ That. Today is a public holiday in the US, so I imagine the update will come tomorrow.

Feature patch, week3

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

^ That. Today is a public holiday in the US, so I imagine the update will come tomorrow.

But that’s why you prepare it before hand and then schedule it to be automatically released :P
I guess I understand though. Although odd that the celebration of Labor Day would in fact not involve any work being done (well other than in retail if wikipedia is to be believed).

Feature patch, week3

Inculpatus cedo.9234

But that’s why you prepare it before hand and then schedule it to be automatically released :P
I guess I understand though. Although odd that the celebration of Labor Day would in fact not involve any work being done (well other than in retail if wikipedia is to be believed).

They probably thought the name Central Labor Union and Knights of Labor Day was too long, so settled on calling it just Labor Day. Why shouldn’t a day celebrating the efforts of all the laborers involve having some time off of said labors?

Anyway, we should get the next announcement in less than 10 hours. Yay!

Feature patch, week3

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

was wondering myself, had no idea americans celebrated labor day on the wrong day (its actually the 4th monday of october, at least if you are in nz lol)

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books

Feature patch, week3

Posted by: Astraea.6075

Astraea.6075

was wondering myself, had no idea americans celebrated labor day on the wrong day (its actually the 4th monday of october, at least if you are in nz lol)

It’s no surprise tho, they even spell it wrong.

:P

Feature patch, week3

Posted by: Biohazard.7523

Biohazard.7523

I want week 3 to be open.
Who cares for holiday.

Feature patch, week3

Posted by: Gorani.7205

Gorani.7205

As long as we don’t get that VIP system from GW2 in China, I can wait another day for the Americans to celebrate Labor Day on the wrong day.

Member of The Guildwars Online Guild [GWO]
Still keeps a volume of Kurzick poems ;)

Feature patch, week3

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

its the 1st of may in most of europe.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Feature patch, week3

Posted by: Biohazard.7523

Biohazard.7523

today is the 2.9.2014 I need week 3

Feature patch, week3

Posted by: kuittaa.7360

kuittaa.7360

Feature patches were confusing to the new players, so they won’t be publishing week 3 posts.

Feature patch, week3

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Is there going to be updates for yesterday and for today and for the rest of the week? The Week should have begun already, or did I miss something?

Any idea when they open up the week 3?

You must be new (and many others based on

Scheduled Patches/updates etc have always been done on Tuesdays. There is no scheduled time. And it is based on PST. So it will sometime on Tuesday PST. Labour Day hase nothing to do with it.
Euro/east coast etc will just have to wait until then. As it always has been.
Besides its just a feature update-(many for new playes) no new LS story progression.

(edited by Blude.6812)

Feature patch, week3

Posted by: Jornophelanthas.1475

Jornophelanthas.1475

@Blude:
This is not about game updates, but about news updates on the Guildwars2.com website.

Feature patch, week3

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

Feature patches were confusing to the new players, so they won’t be publishing week 3 posts.

Haha .. i like how you think

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Feature patch, week3

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

@Blude:
This is not about game updates, but about news updates on the Guildwars2.com website.

Ah! ambiguous/unclear OP.

Feature patch, week3

Posted by: Gibson.4036

Gibson.4036

Or they will delay publishing them until after the patch so we don’t get overwhelmed by having them too early, and it will require zone completion of Dredgehaunt Cliffs and Fractal Level 10 to unlock the ability to read them.

The zone completion and fractal level can be waived by purchasing the Baby Quaggan Patch Primer from the Black Lion Trading Post.

Feature patch, week3

Posted by: jakakettu.9083

jakakettu.9083

Thanks for the replies! Holidays tend to mess up somethings, oh well.. Hopefully todays blog update is more juicy then!

@Blude:

Ah! ambiguous/unclear OP.

English is not my first language :P

Feature patch, week3

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

A couple of them were a little scary too, like the price on the commander tags.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

Feature patch, week3

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

I like the cut of your jib.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Feature patch, week3

Posted by: Andred.1087

Andred.1087

Info and post are up.

“You’ll PAY to know what you really think.” ~ J. R. “Bob” Dobbs

Feature patch, week3

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

I suggest you guys to go to the main page.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

Feature patch, week3

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I like the new Wardrobe features! =)

Feature patch, week3

Posted by: Andred.1087

Andred.1087

I’ve been meaning to bring a mini with me when I do stuff. Now that will be much easier it seems. Cool.

I still don’t like how all of those things are under what used to be the Equipment tab. Back when they added Wardrobe and Dyes into the mix it was already annoying enough (since the tab they fall under used to only be for equipment, so clicking it would always show you your equipment). I think that was a dumb UI decision that is now beyond fixing, but it’s not so bad.

“You’ll PAY to know what you really think.” ~ J. R. “Bob” Dobbs

(edited by Andred.1087)

Feature patch, week3

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

Ahh well, not today.

03 Sep
Reimagining Collections

04 Sep
Trading 2.0

Edit: Didn’t saw the blog post for today xD (Miniatures and Finishers in Your Account Wardrobe)

Feature patch, week3

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

Dissapointed. Sure the mini wardrobe is cool, but i’m not a mini collector, and mini’s lag zergs, so they basically will tamper with bandwich.

Finisher own window? please that 6-tab (now it’s only 3) is to cluttered. Finisher should remain at bottom, with preview or not. If i want to preview, i use youtube. You have at least surroundings there, and camera movement during the preview. Bad update. Useless resource by anet spend on it.

Outfits different tab? Meh this is gonna slow me down, and i dont want that. A single open, of hero tab, and i can activate/deactivate current outfit. It’s a great feature that just got taken away. No thanks. Bad update. This is one of those updates ‘we update, just to update, just for the sake of updating, but it’s kinda not good’. Please stop this kinda of updates. they are not good.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

Feature patch, week3

Posted by: MysticHLE.7160

MysticHLE.7160

Dissapointed. Sure the mini wardrobe is cool, but i’m not a mini collector, and mini’s lag zergs, so they basically will tamper with bandwich.

Finisher own window? please that 6-tab (now it’s only 3) is to cluttered. Finisher should remain at bottom, with preview or not. If i want to preview, i use youtube. You have at least surroundings there, and camera movement during the preview. Bad update. Useless resource by anet spend on it.

Outfits different tab? Meh this is gonna slow me down, and i dont want that. A single open, of hero tab, and i can activate/deactivate current outfit. It’s a great feature that just got taken away. No thanks. Bad update. This is one of those updates ‘we update, just to update, just for the sake of updating, but it’s kinda not good’. Please stop this kinda of updates. they are not good.

The fact that I currently have to go outside of the game to make any decisions on buying something in game is time wasted for me that I can otherwise spend to enjoy the game.

The preview is good enough for me to make a decision.