[Feedback] I survived all Jumping Puzzles...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Takoyakii.2146

Takoyakii.2146

Well… you got a lot of AP

Posted by: Valderius Rex.4108

Valderius Rex.4108

Isn’t that the ‘distinction in applied jumping’ title?

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Nope that is a SAB title.

There is no JP title and the achievements do not allude to there being one, so it shouldn’t have been expected based on that.

However, in essence I do agree one should exist

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

I mean, it’s really simple to know there is no title. There is nothing in the entire JP tab that indicates anything other than AP exists for them.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

Maybe you should chain yourself to Anet’s doors until you get that title.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I’d like a JP title, but it might be hard to add a title for doing all the JPs when they add a new JP every so often. They’d have to split it up into different groups/types of JPs, maybe having a title for each one or something.

Posted by: Huggywuggles.2814

Huggywuggles.2814

Two things:

1) I did the broken wall JP today all by my lonesome. I was proud.

2) On the subject of titles, I think a “King Faceplant” title is most definitely in order for the TOTALLY non-deliberate and TOTALLY un-reckless times I have been “pushed” from high places :P

I am a Juicebox Hero. I poke straws in Risen Eyes.

Posted by: Huggywuggles.2814

Huggywuggles.2814

at least you got pushed from high places.
I usually get sweaty palms from fear of height and then to self-fulfill the prophecy, miss-jump to death.
my poor keyboard could tell you a thing or two about my outrage. :/

In real life, I have a terrific fear of heights myself. I can fall from a huge height in game and feel my stomach do loop de loops. The funny thing is, I’v found that jumping puzzles are kind of helping me address some of that fear.

Of course, as the old saying goes: it’s not the falling that’ll getcha, it’s the landing!

I am a Juicebox Hero. I poke straws in Risen Eyes.

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

at least you got pushed from high places.
I usually get sweaty palms from fear of height and then to self-fulfill the prophecy, miss-jump to death.
my poor keyboard could tell you a thing or two about my outrage. :/

In real life, I have a terrific fear of heights myself. I can fall from a huge height in game and feel my stomach do loop de loops. The funny thing is, I’v found that jumping puzzles are kind of helping me address some of that fear.

Of course, as the old saying goes: it’s not the falling that’ll getcha, it’s the landing!

Unless there is the smallest amount of water, then it doesn’t matter how far you fall, you’ll be just fine.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker