[Feedback] New Legendary Bow [merged]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

Astralaria’s aura is just a copy of Twilight but turned Black&Blue instead of Black&Red. Very dull Axe design without the aura.

I actually love Astralaria, and consider it one of the best-looking axes in the game. The axe itself is elegnatly designed to NOT be some sort of bulky freak of a weapon (Unlike Frostfang or this new shortbow), while still being a high-enough detail model (And detail that actually WORKS and fits together, instead of clashing the way, say, Champawat, does) that does imply care of its appearance – it can be appreciated as a whole at a glance, and in detail on close examination. And then it comes out, everything kicks into action, and MY GOD! IT’S FULL OF STARS!

I was hoping that we could get a legendary skysword of similar design, but with blue sky, sunlight, and hint of rainbow and bright clouds (Not to Dreamer levels of parody, but of “Impressive dayscape” instead of the nebulous starscape of Astralaria.

Posted by: Jekkt.6045

Jekkt.6045

when i saw the picture i thought “yeah that’s gonna be a black lion weapon set that i might buy some skins of” and then i realized this is the new legendary. yup, not going to get it, especially not the way you need to grind for the new legendaries.

Ex player of PeanutButterJellyTime, Heavenly Annoying and Visceral Gaming.

Posted by: Zodryn.4216

Zodryn.4216

If the bow is named after two tigers, why would it have lions or something that looks like a mane?

Anyway, flames or thorns. It looks like a design by committee. Which was the point I was trying to make, not specific details of what it’s composed of.

Wow, apparently I need more sleep. I kept thinking it was lions. Maybe because of the similarity to the crimson lion set and the fact that it is a bit mane like. That further supports a color change. Why red instead of orange, yellow, and black? Nothing in the design says tiger to me.

Edit: After seeing it on a screen with a higher resolution than 800×480, it looks better. Still too bulky and I dislike the tigers on it.

(edited by Zodryn.4216)

Posted by: Teofa Tsavo.9863

Teofa Tsavo.9863

Designed by bored 6th grader, with crayons, on a notebook cover during health class.

Ley lines. The perfect solution to deadlines and writers block. Now in an easy open Can.

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

Bet it shoots roaring tigers.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Kenya believe it..

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Posted by: Koomaster.9176

Koomaster.9176

It better! This thing better be crawling with tigers or I will be disappointed.

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Seriously, you guys… The joke is old and based on lacking information.

Didn’t Linsey Murdock specifically state that it takes about 1 month for one legendary.

Somehow, post-HoT, the production rate became 1/5th of what it was.

And the skin isn’t all that fancy compared to the first three.

Well one skin takes approx. 1 month.
However they work on several at once, which means their work is divided on them.
Combine that with other problems it easily explains why it didn’t work.

In fact we don’t know the state of the others, just that they aren’t as ready as they should be.

The state of the others is the key part, but having put them on indefinite hold makes their state ultimately irrelevant.

And from what I recall, Linsey said that the art design, model making, animation of special effects, and the collections all took overall a month for a team to do.

So if the team did them one by one, then we should have 5 legendaries. This is what most people would expect.

But what it seems the team did was do multiple at a time, only making enough progress on the shortbow before the task was scrapped, and instead of Mike going “finish the ones you got decent progress for then you’re done for now until I say otherwise” he just went “finish the one(s) you’re almost done with/have most done/have done and you’re done for now until I say otherwise”.

As for fancy.
I agree. Still like it somehow.
We still need to see it in action.

Furthermore it still is more “reasonable” than the pony bow.

I mean the raven is also pretty simple. A bird on a stick with some effects. The druid completed weapon is more detailed

It doesn’t have to be complicated to look appropriate. I think this is a case which proves that point – it’s a huge bulky mess.

It works well, no doubt, for the characters going for the “living tank” idea but… the problem with that is… no heavy armor profession can wield shortbows. Only thieves and rangers can, and they lack good matching “bulky but efficient” appearances, which seriously reduces any reasonable mixing well with that bow’s appearance – at least so far as no animation effects go.

Whether or not the animation effects improve its quality is TBD.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Posted by: orenwolf.1953

orenwolf.1953

Bah. I was hoping I wouldn’t like it, but it’s beautiful.

My thief in PvE is a major Shortbow user for pretty much everything not a veteran or higher (which is quite a lot of stuff), so now I have to get ready for the precursor quest.

kitten . I was hoping I wouldn’t want it (and wouldn’t need to do the resulting journey!)

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

While these are tacky too, I think they are more original, apropiate and “legendary”. After all, if you are going to name something following an incident from India, you should follow their aesthetics too…

http://princewenyuan.tumblr.com/post/87062400628/anjalikamahabharat-gandiva-vs-vijaya-battle

… When I heard it was going to be called Champawat, and the meaning behind it, I was really, really hoping that the bow would be a tiger’d-up version of this last image you linked – an elegant recurve bow (Just imagine a pouncing tiger for arms!) with a fierce aura.

Instead, we got Luvdisc. We already had a heart-shaped shortbow.

Posted by: TalleFjanten.7159

TalleFjanten.7159

I personally think its ugly, but then again I dont use shoutbow on either of my toons so couldn’t care less. Why would they release a legendary weapon that only thief/ranger? use.

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

Why would they release a legendary weapon that only thief/ranger? use.

This question seems to be asked a lot…

…from my perspective it seems likely because the other shortbow has a very narrow appeal due to its unicorn ascetics. As much as people are currently hating on this new one, it still has a much broader ascetic appeal than unicorn ammunition does.

~EW

Posted by: zOLtAm.7824

zOLtAm.7824

Isnt it a lil too big for a shortbow?

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

Agreed, whats the longbow gonna look like? This? (not that I would complain)

Attachments:

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I personally think its ugly, but then again I dont use shoutbow on either of my toons so couldn’t care less. Why would they release a legendary weapon that only thief/ranger? use.

Because 99% of all Thieves use Shortbow to the point of it basically being fused to the core class. It’s used so often Thieves have been asking it to be changed to an F skill. The current legendary SB is a joke weapon. They said they wanted to make more serious counterparts of the joke ones first-ish, as they should. Although rushing it didn’t do it justice.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

(edited by Doggie.3184)

Posted by: IceCreamTruck.7863

IceCreamTruck.7863

I’m really disappointed in the bow from the few seconds of video. It looks too bulky to be a short-bow and way too overdone with all those criss-crossing lines. In addition the base skin doesn’t look distinct enough from the Crimson Lion/Phoenix short-bows. The first three legendary weps released with HoT were so good that I was hoping the trend would continue. I’ll wait till we can see the bow in action in the game but so far it doesn’t look promising.

Posted by: Invictus.8751

Invictus.8751

Really disappointed with the new look, here an inspirational photos (always in my opinion) of how a nice legendary bow looks:

http://prntscr.com/asbac9
http://prntscr.com/asbali

Attachments:

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

Really disappointed with the new look, here an inspirational photos (always in my opinion) of how a nice legendary bow looks:

http://prntscr.com/asbac9
http://prntscr.com/asbali

kitten , that is dope as hell and would fit my dark abyss and blue dye theme so well! ugh

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

Posted by: Nocta.5274

Nocta.5274

They were working on the weapons that were joky sdkins in the first generation of legendary; We know for example they were also pretty far into the development of the new Mace.

Shortbow just happened to be the one furthest in development when MO decided to disband the legendary weapon team.

Characters :
Nooctae ( Thief ) / Encelya ( Engineer ) / Jane Crimson ( Elementalist ) / Kowywr ( Revenant )
Europe, Vizunah.

Posted by: Vyriis.6258

Vyriis.6258

My main issues with this bow:

1. It’s Red: Now I wouldn’t mind red effects, like blood mist or blood soaked foot falls, given what the bow is based on. But for the entire bow, being tiger themed, to be red instead of Orange or white; the heck were you thinking??

2. Bulky: Short Bows are meant for fast fire and easy maneuverable in close quarters. This bow does not look or feel like a short bow. Too large and way too much clutter.

3. (Not) Tiger Themed: Aside from the tigers on the shaft of the bow; it does not say tiger. If you took those away this bow would look more tribal or fire themed than tiger. And as many have pointed out it’s just a Glorified Crimson Lion skin. Not saying those weapons didn’t look nice. Just saying I was hoping for an actual Tiger themed bow, not a Crimson Lion bow with tiger idols.

Posted by: MashMash.1645

MashMash.1645

Wow. That’s all they could come up with for a Legendary? No wonder LW’s got scrapped. Just awful. I am definitely making that one last. I’ll even do the underwater weapons first.

Pre-Ordered HoT | Recently started to get what I paid for – may spend $$$

Zodryn.4216

My main issues with this bow:

1. It’s Red: Now I wouldn’t mind red effects, like blood mist or blood soaked foot falls, given what the bow is based on. But for the entire bow, being tiger themed, to be red instead of Orange or white; the heck were you thinking??

2. Bulky: Short Bows are meant for fast fire and easy maneuverable in close quarters. This bow does not look or feel like a short bow. Too large and way too much clutter.

3. (Not) Tiger Themed: Aside from the tigers on the shaft of the bow; it does not say tiger. If you took those away this bow would look more tribal or fire themed than tiger. And as many have pointed out it’s just a Glorified Crimson Lion skin. Not saying those weapons didn’t look nice. Just saying I was hoping for an actual Tiger themed bow, not a Crimson Lion bow with tiger idols.

Agree on all points. I think it needs a color change (orange and black instead of red effects), lose the tiger statues (too much like Crimson Lion and they don’t look that great) and a scale the size down a little so it looks like you can actually hold the thing. It is currently a hefty great bow, not a short bow.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Whether they realized it or not while designing it, it’s close to the Crimson Lion ShortBow with the shared features of color and the two lions/tigers on the bow. It’s not unique and Legendaries should be unique if nothing else. Essentially it’s a Crimson Lion bow with the thorns stretched out in front and an aura.

Attachments:

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Siobhan.5273

Siobhan.5273

Whether they realized it or not while designing it, it’s close to the Crimson Lion ShortBow with the shared features of color and the two lions/tigers on the bow. It’s not unique and Legendaries should be unique if nothing else. Essentially it’s a Crimson Lion bow with the thorns stretched out in front and an aura.

I agree so much. This visual so far does not fit with this:

In the upcoming Spring 2016 Quarterly Update, we’ll launch the new legendary short bow, Chuka and Champawat. The team outdid themselves on this one. This new precursor journey takes you through a memorable experience inspired by a real-world story, and the bow you craft at the end is the perfect commemoration of that journey. I hope you all check it out.

No news since October 28th 2014. Question asked straight up! 473 times. 647 days and thread locked..

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

….I-I dont use shortbows on my ranger…..and engie cant use them (yet)

Posted by: Mitch.4781

Mitch.4781

It doesn’t look much different from an ascended bow. Maybe it makes a nice sound effect or something. Doesn;t matter to me as I won;t be making it anyways. Still, it does appear a bit underwhelming.

Good look with the fetch quest collections guys

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

Why’s that Sylvari holding that shield like that?

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

Posted by: cptaylor.2670

cptaylor.2670

I don’t think I’ve ever seriously used a shortbow besides travel on my thief, but I suck at the old-fashioned shortbow/dagger/pistol backstab stealth thief build anyway. More of a staff evade thief.

I still say that the bow is rather boring looking because it’s going to give you a transform on proc to tiger humanoid effect. I could be wrong, but I’m still leaning towards it.

Posted by: Tapioca.9062

Tapioca.9062

That’s certainly something alright. Maybe it’s for the best that the new legendary sets were indefinitely suspended. What a note to go out on.

Posted by: rabidsmiles.5926

rabidsmiles.5926

I saw it and I was wondering why they were showcasing a crimson lion skin in the video…then it struck me that it was the new legendary. Yeah no thank you…I’ll stick with my beloved unicorn shooter. The skin of the Dreamer is lovely where as that thing is just pointy, red and thorny. I had to look hard to find the tigers, which look like lions btw. It looks way too big to be a SB…and the drawn effects are very underwhelming from what it shows in the trailer. I mean the Dreamer gets the unicorn of rose petals and rainbow, the aura is a brilliant purple…maybe they didn’t show all of it but it’s not a nice looking weapon from the get go. It better shoot Tony the friggin tiger out of it’s drawstring to be worthy of being called a Legendary.

Posted by: Shinobi.3240

Shinobi.3240

In my oppinion it doesnt look that good at all. Cant say that they outdid themself.
Its not bad, it just doesnt fit the shortbow or the tiger theme.
For a tiger themed bow i expected something way more feline. Its too bulky in my oppinion.
Please dont release this skin as the new legendary short bow.

Here is a better tiger bow.

Shinobi Sicarius [ Thief / Lvl: 80 / PvP Rank: 250+]
[5/8 Champion Titles – Legendary Division] [19k+ AP]
[BEER – Dungeon Riders – Desolation]

(edited by Shinobi.3240)

Posted by: msquared.3452

msquared.3452

well i hate the new legendary weapon, and i will not be getting it, and this is coming from a guy that has practically every legendary in the game, every day has been dedicated to getting all the legendaries, but this, this is a disappointment. u built up hype, u fired ur legendary team, and then u give us a bow THAT LOOKS LIKE EXACTLY SOMETHING MATTHIAS WOULD DROP. its as though u took the already nice looking staff, and said lets turn that into a legendary. i expected a tiger aura with orange and black stripes along the arms, u give us some red mist, legit there is only 2 tigers on that bow, it looks honestly like u took a lion arch weapon skin, mixed it with matthias and said here u go a legendary bow, u can only imagine what the quest would be like, maybe to go and find the 2 man eating tigers. LAME. after nevermore, hope, and ast, 3 legendaries i loved making, and were absolutely stunning, u have dropped the ball on this one

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

Credit goes to to 3ee3 from reddit. This is from their teaser trailer.
Personally I think it looks super crappy but w/e.

edit: To clarify, by crappy I mean ‘not legendary at all’. Yes it’s alright and not every legendary needs to be over the top (I personally enjoy the sleek, simple skins much more) but it’s just super generic and underwhelming in terms of design.

Not a tiger in sight… And i’m sorry to the designer but again its not appealing at all, Better than a pony bow but not worth the grind imo.. with that result.

Actually reminds me more of the spider Halloween bow..

This to me seems legendary
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/28/60/cb/2860cbc8045f73b9fd66c7754e01b41b.jpg

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/elderscrolls/images/c/ce/Magic_Bow.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111006221338

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4c/57/63/4c576393ce5098353a1311c32a5bf4ec.jpg

(edited by Dante.1508)

Posted by: Nuriya.7354

Nuriya.7354

A Black Panther Theme with green eyes would have been much more unique. And a Shortbow should be short in my opinion ^^

Posted by: Davey.7029

Davey.7029

Doesn’t look like a legendary weapon at all. I didn’t even know it was a legendary until I started reading the comments on the video trailer.

Posted by: Vagrant.7635

Vagrant.7635

First of all bow should look like bow (Royal Ascalonian, Flame Bow, Kudzu, Pact Needler ). It’s just few examples . You can like it or not but they are bows, not some strange thing which look more like shield or sort of. That’s why if it really picture of new legendary short bow most people will ignore it and it means that team which create it just waste time.

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Agreed, whats the longbow gonna look like? This? (not that I would complain)

Haha, what longbow?

First impression is it looks kinda meh, wasn’t going to make it no matter what but on the flip side I think I’d need to see it in-game or in more detail (i.e a video of all features) before I said disliked it.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

Agreed, whats the longbow gonna look like?

If they will make longbow look like a short bow I will probably craft both of them and buy some gems.

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

reminds me on blood elf weapons

bow looks okeish, nothing to funky…
now if it would shoot phoenixes……………………………….

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Posted by: Claridiana.5230

Claridiana.5230

Well, the Charr on this pic (from GW2 twitter) carries the new shortbow, and 3 little tigers are fooling around in front of him. I guess we will have to raise little tigers during the precursor journey, and we will probably be able to keep them. I think this is tigerish enough.)

Attachments:

Lillizypp – Asura Mesmer
[Soul] – Ring of Fire

(edited by Claridiana.5230)

Posted by: Exo.2965

Exo.2965

Personally, i was expecting something more themed from the new legendary, like this one (just for example) http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZxUmf-a-AYQ/TpytO01ChwI/AAAAAAAAAoM/nYvDTIJcbpI/s1600/DA_Bows_PvEAlliance.jpg
- sure there should be fire tiger paws footprints and the weapon aura. But this time Arena Designers screwed up. sigh …. =(

(edited by Exo.2965)

Posted by: melonlycake.7348

melonlycake.7348

Didn’t Linsey Murdock specifically state that it takes about 1 month for one legendary.

However they work on several at once, which means their work is divided on them.

In fact we don’t know the state of the others, just that they aren’t as ready as they should be.

The state of the others is the key part, but having put them on indefinite hold makes their state ultimately irrelevant.

And from what I recall, Linsey said that the art design, model making, animation of special effects, and the collections all took overall a month for a team to do.

So if the team did them one by one, then we should have 5 legendaries. This is what most people would expect.

But what it seems the team did was do multiple at a time, only making enough progress on the shortbow before the task was scrapped, and instead of Mike going “finish the ones you got decent progress for then you’re done for now until I say otherwise” he just went “finish the one(s) you’re almost done with/have most done/have done and you’re done for now until I say otherwise”.

“As we began building on that foundation, our original plans were rather grand. After a few iterations, a lot of lessons learned, dozens and dozens of meetings, multiple movements of the team to different office pods, and one full day offsite with a group of designers locked in a room with a whiteboard, we were ready to start prototyping. With our timeframe to the launch of the expansion, and the sheer size of this project—in which we would build precursor crafting for the core twenty legendary weapons in addition to setting up the new system for crafting a legendary weapon—we needed to have really solid preproduction and work as efficiently as possible. By the time we were able to start implementing, we were all really pleased with what we had laid out. From brainstorming to testing and bug fixing, building everything for a new legendary weapon reasonably takes about a month, not including the art for the weapon. That’s about a week per themed collection and a week for the economics, recipes and other random tasks. When you do the math for twenty existing precursors and three brand new weapons, plus development time at the front end for the base system…let’s just say that we had to get clever to get everything done to the high quality bar we were setting.”
Source

Bold is mine but there’s your time frame for a single legendary.

Posted by: Abdel Muhti.6431

Abdel Muhti.6431

GW2 got the greatest collection of ugly weapon skins. I cant understand why someones busy creating the weapon graphics when its clear he will do a better job creating curved fences and other decorations.

Imagine this bow was advertised as absolutely awesome. The team outdid themselves. It will blow our minds….

As GW2 gets boring, i always try to set new personal goals to login. The shortbow was one great goal of it. If this is really the awesome tiger-bow im really sad.

(edited by Abdel Muhti.6431)

Posted by: lorddavito.2395

lorddavito.2395

I wonder if this is being read at all by Anet, but to put it all together, there’s literally 3 ppl out of 3pages who like the skin, but with question added. So my question is, If there is nobody who truly likes it, and you read this (Anet) will you actually change the way this crimson lion bow looks? Will there be done anything at al? And how on earth, did you decide to swipe out the hopes for any other new legendaries any time soon in a game where skins are making the game worth playing? I am seriously asking myself where you decide to change your ways of business. Open your eyes, we don’t need any more gliders, we don’t need more outfits, you keep releasing stuff we don’t want and or need. HOT was a let-down, Thats ok, kitten happens and we learned to live with it, as forgiving playerbase but please.. PLEASE, don’t let this game die due to your endless gemstore stuff. Work on what’s necessary first, come with the extras later.

-Sâmbuca

-Sâmbuca

Posted by: Jaken.6801

Jaken.6801

“As we began building on that foundation, our original plans were rather grand. After a few iterations, a lot of lessons learned, dozens and dozens of meetings, multiple movements of the team to different office pods, and one full day offsite with a group of designers locked in a room with a whiteboard, we were ready to start prototyping. With our timeframe to the launch of the expansion, and the sheer size of this project—in which we would build precursor crafting for the core twenty legendary weapons in addition to setting up the new system for crafting a legendary weapon—we needed to have really solid preproduction and work as efficiently as possible. By the time we were able to start implementing, we were all really pleased with what we had laid out. From brainstorming to testing and bug fixing, building everything for a new legendary weapon reasonably takes about a month, not including the art for the weapon. That’s about a week per themed collection and a week for the economics, recipes and other random tasks. When you do the math for twenty existing precursors and three brand new weapons, plus development time at the front end for the base system…let’s just say that we had to get clever to get everything done to the high quality bar we were setting.”
Source

Bold is mine but there’s your time frame for a single legendary.

Reasonable is the word I would focus on. It means that is what they expected.
Did not really work out then I guess.

Posted by: Chuo.4238

Chuo.4238

Thank Dwayna, finally a legendary shortbow that’s not The Dreamer. Hopefully they don’t make obnoxious noises.

I’ve asked before, may as well again. Can we have a way to mute nearby Dreamer sounds?

The Dreamer is like the Jar Jar Binks of GW2…

Zodryn.4216

Credit goes to to 3ee3 from reddit. This is from their teaser trailer.
Personally I think it looks super crappy but w/e.

edit: To clarify, by crappy I mean ‘not legendary at all’. Yes it’s alright and not every legendary needs to be over the top (I personally enjoy the sleek, simple skins much more) but it’s just super generic and underwhelming in terms of design.

Not a tiger in sight… And i’m sorry to the designer but again its not appealing at all, Better than a pony bow but not worth the grind imo.. with that result.

Actually reminds me more of the spider Halloween bow..

This to me seems legendary
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/28/60/cb/2860cbc8045f73b9fd66c7754e01b41b.jpg

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/elderscrolls/images/c/ce/Magic_Bow.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111006221338

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4c/57/63/4c576393ce5098353a1311c32a5bf4ec.jpg

That first one is fantastic. Great colors and overall design, and it doesn’t look like it weighs 30 lbs.

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

And yet here i am wondering.. the thing is legendary SHORTbow yet.. it doesnt seems so short. If that is shortbow.. then how huge longbow will be?

Either way this skin is a joke, and when i saw the trailer for first time i have not even realized that it is actually a legendary skin till i scrolled down to reddit comments.. Lol no wonder why they disbanded this team in this case. Like kitten me, but that skin is ugly af, its pretty much glorified ascended bow. Please scrap this junk.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

Posted by: UnitedChaos.8364

UnitedChaos.8364

This would have been so much cooler as a white tiger theme with snowy tiger paw print footfalls.

Add “United Chi” to your friends list or guild!