[Feedback] on Squad

[Feedback] on Squad

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

Here comes some negative feedback followed by some suggestions on squads. Therse are my personal experiences so far, wich I share with some guildies.

• U cannot be in a party while being tagged up. Make it an option only to be tagged up but not being in/forming a squad.
  • u see every single name in blue on u’r screen when in a big squad – screen clutter. Leave an option to hide, plz.
  • Inviting ppl to a squad is more complicated than to a party. Make it equally easy.
  • YOU should be at the very left in the squad group showing at YOUR screen – to make u’rself easy to find and /ore move around to sub-groups etc. Now u have to search for u’rself unless u have a HUGE squad window taking up half the screen.
Kima & Co

[Feedback] on Squad

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

I completely agree with the first item! There are world events (Teq, some of the other bosses) where it is desirable to join parties and organize things. The squad interface is not a 1:1 replacement.

I am guessing we can use mentor tags while in parties. That defeats the point of them in three ways:

- A mentor may be a mentor or they may be a commander.

- Given how many people are wearing mentor tags lately you could no longer tell the organizers.

- So much for saying things like ‘the party with the blue tag needs more people’ or ‘the s hills defense party is at the red tag’.

[Feedback] on Squad

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

The mentor tag doesnt have the diferent color ability wich can be smart to organise events… “we need some more ppl on blue tag plz…” And as u say… ALL and EVERYONE is spamming the mentor tags…

Kima & Co

[Feedback] on Squad

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

My feedback… Tired of getting spammed with squad invite while in a party with friends. Seriously one person tried to invite 8 times and didn’t take a hint until I whispered him.