Feeling a bit lost

Feeling a bit lost

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mishka.9623

Mishka.9623

Hello everyone, so here’s the deal, I quit the game for some time and recently came back, I was trying to make Bolt when I left but never got the precursor so I kind of put it on hold, a few weeks ago when I came back I threw some items into the mystic toilet and finally got zap, was pretty happy obviously but the problem came after that. This isn’t the first time I try to make a legendary, I already have Twilight, but when I got dusk back then I had a lot of gold stacked up for months so getting the mats (runestones, t6 mats, lodestones, globs) was pretty quick, I just put orders on the TP and did dungeons in the meantime which helped me a bit as well and I ended up crafting it after a month or so, the problem I’m having now is that I’m pretty low on gold and I haven’t found a way of making it fast enough so that I can see I’m making a noticeable progress, so far besides the precursor I have the gift of mastery and around 69 laurels, I’ve tried doing fractals, dungeons and other things but everything just seems too slow and the rewards are so bad it doesn’t even seem worth the time invested, it’s getting kind of frustrating and I’m not really having fun, would be really cool if you guys could help me out with some advice about getting mats and gold or just ways to break the monotony of trains/dungeons/fractals, thanks in advance.

Feeling a bit lost

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

When i got my dawn from drop, i have less than 80 gold, no gift, no clover, 50% map completion and 200 laurels.

I thought I will not able to make my sunrise but I just keep playing, 6 months, i made it. It is a game i enjoy, so it is the same with or without a legendary, why do you need to rush? why feel lost? If you won’t enjoy the game without Bolt, you won’t enjoy the game with it.

Feeling a bit lost

Posted by: Halvorn.9831

Halvorn.9831

Give the Silverwaste a try. It is NOT the best farm in the game, but a successful breach and vinewrath will directly net you a few T6 mats and you will be able to purchase quite a few keys that you then can spend on a chest farm Silverwaste instance. I think it is at least worth the try to get out of your dungeons grind. I don’t like the dungeons in this game very much, I can’t even force myself to do the simple paths on a regular basis.

Feeling a bit lost

Posted by: Mishka.9623

Mishka.9623

When i got my dawn from drop, i have less than 80 gold, no gift, no clover, 50% map completion and 200 laurels.

I thought I will not able to make my sunrise but I just keep playing, 6 months, i made it. It is a game i enjoy, so it is the same with or without a legendary, why do you need to rush? why feel lost? If you won’t enjoy the game without Bolt, you won’t enjoy the game with it.

Very true, actually hadn’t thought of it that way, I enjoy the game and that’s a lot to say cause I’ve been playing since launch, I’ll just try to take it easy and try whatever other suggestions people might have.

Give the Silverwaste a try. It is NOT the best farm in the game, but a successful breach and vinewrath will directly net you a few T6 mats and you will be able to purchase quite a few keys that you then can spend on a chest farm Silverwaste instance. I think it is at least worth the try to get out of your dungeons grind. I don’t like the dungeons in this game very much, I can’t even force myself to do the simple paths on a regular basis.

I’ll give it a try, I did the story bit that takes you there but besides that I haven’t done anything in that place, thanks.

Feeling a bit lost

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

Maybe i should quit the game for a half a year maybe then i’ll get a precursor. I’m serously considering it now.