Female Human Body Type Option Request

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tigaseye.2047

Tigaseye.2047

Going to try asking for this, again, as I think it would be fairly easy to provide.

To keep it simple, I would like a female human body type option, which combines the top half of the first option in line two, with a slightly less generous bottom half.

Not a tiny bottom half, by the way – just slightly smaller.

By “the top half”, I don’t just mean the bigger boobs (this isn’t a sexual thing), either; I mean the slightly larger ribcage, arms and shoulders, as well.

You shouldn’t have to, automatically, have a large bottom, just because you have a slightly less insubtantial-looking ribcage and shoulders.

“Turns out when people play the game, they don’t admire your feet at all.” sephiroth

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Female humans aren’t built with large ribcages. The current diversity for female human character customization were designed by a female Dev. They represent a small section of what real women look like. However, if we’re talking about changes, I would love to have a chubby option (for both male and female).

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Tigaseye.2047

^ As I said, I mean keep the top half of the first option on the second row (which has a bigger ribcage, already) as it is and just make another option with a slightly smaller bottom half.

I’m not even asking them to redesign the top half.

This is the one I mean:

Attachments:

“Turns out when people play the game, they don’t admire your feet at all.” sephiroth

(edited by Tigaseye.2047)

Posted by: FrostSpectre.4198

FrostSpectre.4198

More atlethic body types go better for Soldier and Adventurer classes, while any type fits the Scholar classes.

Still, video games are meant to be escape from reality, “safe space” literally on some cases, where players can play the game how they want, with character of their choice of appearances.

I’m a casual PvE adventurer, I enjoy combat, adventure and helping, but not farming.
I rarely do PvP or Hard PvE, unless it’s organized.

Posted by: coso.9173

coso.9173

human females look awfully frail and small IMO. I doubt they will add any more body types by now.
But if they did I would like for them to add another for human males too, the muscled torso but with more thick legs, the tiny legs look ridiculous on that bodytype.

Posted by: Vyrulisse.1246

Vyrulisse.1246

Wish they would have just given us sliders. Character creation is woefully limited in this game.

Posted by: Christina.7926

Christina.7926

+1 to sliders, but I doubt they’ll ever happen. It’s far too late now Q.Q

Bump fixing the Monk Outfit?

Posted by: coso.9173

coso.9173

sliders would be amazing, but hardly something we’ll get by now. maybe with GW3? ;D

Posted by: nerovergil.5408

nerovergil.5408

yesss!!! yessss!! i want big boobs and big butt!!!! why i cant get it anet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tigaseye.2047

yesss!!! yessss!! i want big boobs and big butt!!!! why i cant get it anet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You already can (within reason).

The body type in the attachment I linked to has both.

My issue is that you can’t have a female character with a reasonably substantial ribcage (like that one), unless it also has a larger bottom half, as well.

Posted by: Hexinx.1872

Hexinx.1872

#smallbottomsmatter
#bigbottomsmatter
#allbottomsmatter

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

… Can Norn males please remember Leg Day too, please?

Posted by: Leiloni.7951

Leiloni.7951

You already can (within reason).

The body type in the attachment I linked to has both.

My issue is that you can’t have a female character with a reasonably substantial ribcage (like that one), unless it also has a larger bottom half, as well.

It’s not realistic for a woman to have a large midsection without having a hip/butt area that’s appropriately proportioned for it. It sounds like you’re asking for a male style straight down body. Women of all sizes – even slim ones – still have curves because we’re built to have babies so the natural proportion is for the waist/ribcage area to be smaller than the hips/butt (because without a larger bottom area, you’d break your body trying to squeeze out a tiny human and the hips need to be larger than the waist in order to support the baby properly in pregnancy).

I’m not sure why you’re asking for such an unusual and irregular body type. I think they’ve done a fairly good job in offering a wide variety of female body types already.

(edited by Leiloni.7951)

Posted by: Kalarchis.8635

Kalarchis.8635

Hello, I feel like the human male character should have a little roll of fat hanging from his pant. I am also concerned about the lack of balding haircut. We need this because I’m totally insecure.

Stop impossible expectations now !!! REAL MEN ARE BALDING AND FAT.

(Take your undercover low tier feminism out of this VIDEO GAME, please.)

OP is looking for a single additional body type option, probably just to match up with their personal, real-world experience.

If that screams “hidden feminist plot” to you, then you’ve got problems.

Posted by: Zin.1673

Zin.1673

My bad I replied to the wrong thread.

Posted by: Nikal.4921

Nikal.4921

I’m not sure why you’re asking for such an unusual and irregular body type. I think they’ve done a fairly good job in offering a wide variety of female body types already.

As a female with such an “irregular body type”, I would love to see a body type more in line with my own. It’s what I live with, what I’m comfortable with. Would love to also see a slider for bosom size, for downsizing purposes in my case. I have an athletic type body, I’m very happy with it, and it feels a little odd to me for that body type to be so underrepresented in this game and others.

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

As a female with such an “irregular body type”, I would love to see a body type more in line with my own. It’s what I live with, what I’m comfortable with. Would love to also see a slider for bosom size, for downsizing purposes in my case. I have an athletic type body, I’m very happy with it, and it feels a little odd to me for that body type to be so underrepresented in this game and others.

I would also like reasonable body types included but there may be difficulty scaling armor and outfit skins. Remember the monk’s outfit debacle?

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

Chubby women tend to be bustier in real life. In the game, the thicker female human bodytype has smaller breast than most other types. I find it slightly unnerving.

Also, a really portly bodytype for human males and females would be really welcome.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Posted by: Leiloni.7951

Leiloni.7951

They have several body types already with small or nearly flat boobs, though. That’s part of why I said they have several realistic body types for several races.

(edited by Leiloni.7951)