Female charr and outfits.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: GrizzlyTank.3145

GrizzlyTank.3145

Please give us an option to just use the male skin like we are doing on normal armor, heck half of the outfits uses the male model.
It’s a bit annoying being crammed intosomehing that was never intended for female charr, while males get custom features.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I just wish they’d be consistent with it for both Charr and Asura. Some of the outfits will use the female model, and then others will use the male. Usually, it’ll end up looking at least OK with the default choice (at least on Asura), but then sometimes you get outfits like the Lich one with the weird nipple clamps on your female character . . .

Posted by: coso.9173

coso.9173

if they went the ESO route and made outfits equal among all genders, we would both gain double the amount of outfits we have now, and people could choose the one they prefer for their character, no matter their gender.
there are lots of male armor that people would prefer on their female toon, and the other way too.
but I guess we’re still in the 1960’s and females should wear short skirts and guys should cover themselves completely because that’s what everyone wants…

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

If they’re going to make 2 separate outfits then make and sell 2 separate outfits and let both sexes wear them. And if you have females wearing pants and males wearing dresses, then c’est la vie.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

if they went the ESO route and made outfits equal among all genders, we would both gain double the amount of outfits we have now, and people could choose the one they prefer for their character, no matter their gender.
there are lots of male armor that people would prefer on their female toon, and the other way too.
but I guess we’re still in the 1960’s and females should wear short skirts and guys should cover themselves completely because that’s what everyone wants…

This.

If they’re going to make 2 separate outfits then make and sell 2 separate outfits and let both sexes wear them. And if you have females wearing pants and males wearing dresses, then c’est la vie.

And this.

Armor should really be worked to fit the different races, not only hastily stretched. That means they should design HOW each culture would take the theme of that specific armor, lorewise, before adjusting the 3d model.

I know it would lead to slower armor release, but I don’t really care. Right now I’m not buying any of the outfit they are puking every few months, anyway. They come one after another, and I can’t value them precisely because they are being made without enough care, just as cheap, mass produced, easy to sell, non combinable and low quality trinkets. Any improvement over this would be welcome.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Im just gonna leave it here..

Male http://i.imgur.com/TYDy75k.jpg
Female http://i.imgur.com/2RQBqxV.jpg

Thats how everything should look like in gw. The same outfits/armors for both genders. Im sick of this female human naked meta where you see everyone and their mom running literally naked in north snow maps.. apply some wutface meme here.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

Im just gonna leave it here..

Male http://i.imgur.com/TYDy75k.jpg
Female http://i.imgur.com/2RQBqxV.jpg

Thats how everything should look like in gw. The same outfits/armors for both genders. Im sick of this female human naked meta where you see everyone and their mom running literally naked in north snow maps.. apply some wutface meme here.

This. I want decent battlemage armor as well. I LIKE robes, but not when they’re done horribly. But there too, should be some glitz & glam to each armor classification.

Attachments:

Posted by: Jethro.9376

Jethro.9376

At some point they should also fix the glitches and bugs that are already in the game since the beginning and decrease/limit the amount of choices players have.