Fiery Greatsword skills confirmed?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

Is the patch really going to be this awesome?

Edit- Changed title. So yes, Guardian. Maybe, just maybe, we will get some replacement skills for weapons. Maybe…

Attachments:

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

(edited by Swagger.1459)

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Looks like Volcanus is all

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Volcanus

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: Sinmir.6504

Sinmir.6504

Looks like a guardian that picked up and is wielding an Elementalist’s fiery greatsword.

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

It’s a GM account. He probably lost the buff when he went immortal but kept the FGS skills. I wouldn’t read into this too much if I were you.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

That’s the dev, Chris Cleary using it. He has a Twitter post with that picture.

Edit: Here it is.

TMW you realize the person you are attacking on the point is a GM and you just cheated to get there #InstantRegret

http://m.imgur.com/Tj2pgSr

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Swagger.1459

It’s a GM account. He probably lost the buff when he went immortal but kept the FGS skills. I wouldn’t read into this too much if I were you.

Yeah, but you know Anet and their sneaky ways… Is it just a coincidence that Chris posted this just before the new patch? Are the devs really going to make GW2 great again? Cross class skills or secondary professions incoming? So many questions!

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Yeah, but you know Anet and their sneaky ways… Is it just a coincidence that Chris posted this just before the new patch? Are the devs really going to make GW2 great again? Cross class skills or secondary professions incoming? So many questions!

He posted it because he just banned a hacker in WvW who made the mistake of hacking right in front of him. The banning was the point of that picture, not the Greatsword that probably belonged to one of the 2 dead people lying on the ground who were killed by the hacker.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: phokus.8934

phokus.8934

No there are quite literally zero questions. GW2 is “great” so I’m not sure why you’re piggybacking off of a political statement.

The Illuminiti on the other hand… they call all the shots here.

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

Swagger.1459

Y’all really mean business today huh?

Posted by: Necrotic.7820

Necrotic.7820

That’s the dev, Chris Cleary using it. He has a Twitter post with that picture.

Edit: Here it is.

TMW you realize the person you are attacking on the point is a GM and you just cheated to get there #InstantRegret

http://m.imgur.com/Tj2pgSr

And the imgur has now been Slash-dotted. xD