Fighting in First Person is.... Visceral

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

Anyone fought in first person yet? Especially in melee combat it’s extremely visceral. Your camera moves and jumps with every swing…it’s AWESOME! Not recommended for combat, Hah! It’s seriously like a whole new game! I’ve never seen the camera jump like that in first-person melee combat in ANY GAME ever…. It’s absolutely a great experience!

I wouldn’t use it in PvP or WvW because it does limit your vision… but holy hell PvE is going to be so much more satisfying now! I just want to run around killing random mobs all day! Getting to see the enemies up close is amazing too.

Attachments:

(edited by No Walking.6349)

Posted by: simplesimon.2084

simplesimon.2084

For those that don’t like all the shacking there is a box to unchecked to turn off the camera shack.

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

Most likely it’s just the “Enable Camera Shake” which got reset to “on” with this patch, while you had it off way long ago. I know that I am getting way too distracted with it constantly on.

20 level 80s and counting.

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

Most likely it’s just the “Enable Camera Shake” which got reset to “on” with this patch, while you had it off way long ago. I know that I am getting way too distracted with it constantly on.

Nah I’ve always had it on, it was rarely an issue either way. Having it on in first person makes everything much more visceral though. PvE is actually fun now

Posted by: DonQuack.9025

DonQuack.9025

This is visceral https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=150hKZHpgLw

GW2 Is ok —> pretty nice.

Concerns about HoT pre-order? Check here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am9gVQB8gss