Final Rest- Need more info

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

I’m all for specific drops, but the way Final Rest has been handled, it has been less than satisfactory. There are so many rumors and two Anet comments that are a bit confusing. One states that it drops from a big boss chest (no specific terms, just big. Does big mean glorious, splendid, grand, etc?). The other states that it drops from a rare boss (what does rare mean? Does that mean legendary, champion, etc? So it doesn’t drop from the chest but the actually boss itself?). I’ve been running all these events non stop and I’ve never gotten it. Im at about 110% MF, I ran catacombs for about 3 weeks straight (getting bad drops every.single.time). I’ve done other world bosses and nothing seems to be dropping it. On top of this the entire gaming community has no idea where it drops. Not one single player can confirm where it drops, and it hasn’t even been found yet.

So please Anet give us some more info. Also any other players, please if you have any info post it here. Don’t say it dropped here, i want to see pictures (trolls are obvious).

I’m close to just giving up like the rest of the population. I’m pretty much the only person the server who runs the Zho catacombs event.

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

There already another thread about this. Please use that one.
This is gonna get closed by a moderator.
But I do agree (as well as many others), that we need some other kind of info from the devs about where to search. Even if its just a general location, like only look in Orr, or Ascalon, etc.
(Actually there are two. one in GW2 discussion, the one I linked, and one in the crafting forum (even though its now known it apparently be crafted))

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

Please join the thread provided by Skullmount, so that we can keep an organised track of this issue.

Thanks for your understanding.