Finding a good Teq group

Finding a good Teq group

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ICEing.9237

ICEing.9237

How to go about doing this? Do I need to wait like an hour before Teq spawns so the map fills up? Cus going in 15 min before doesn’t seem to work. Will waiting an hour prior help?

Teknekality

[Dark Renegatus]

Finding a good Teq group

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

Go 50 minutes before.

Finding a good Teq group

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

You can apply to join TTS. They’re a great group of people who kill Teq daily on multiple servers.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Finding a good Teq group

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

You can apply to join TTS. They’re a great group of people who kill Teq daily on multiple servers.

They start prep 1 hour early too, don’t they?

Someone in my guild is queing world event for TTS. And I dont’ even know when he is running it for TTS. Eventhough he paid the influence.

Finding a good Teq group

Posted by: Shen Slayer.3058

Shen Slayer.3058

Funny…we need to join an elite guild to kill Teq. Anet really failed!

Finding a good Teq group

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

When guilds with a good track record do this, the map they do it on fills up and hard caps. If you don’t get there early you will won’t be able to get on that map unless you are lucky. So, 45 minutes to an hour early is a good idea.

Finding a good Teq group

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

30 minutes before and you still have a very good chance of finding people who know what to do or are willing to learn. 5 minutes before and you get the people who think you just go in, hit it and get your chest 1 minute later.
Don’t assume because there are no commanders things are not being organized, also watch out for maps with 4 commanders where no one is trying to organize.

Finding a good Teq group

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

No offense to TTS but it is not an Elite guild by all mean, it is for people who actually care about succeeding those large sale event. Everyone is welcome in TTS, all they ask is for you to listen to the instructions because you will need them.

A big problem right now is that no one want to step up and organize in open world PvE, and when someone does, the full map either don’t care, don’t listen, don’t answer or try to join a TTS overflow.

If people would put a minimal effort instead of trying to be carried by TTS, Tequalt could be done in any map with 100+ players

half the time you have 200 players trying to “join in” in a TTS overflow when they could easily organize one themselves.

Finding a good Teq group

Posted by: Aidan Savage.2078

Aidan Savage.2078

Someone in my guild is queing world event for TTS. And I dont’ even know when he is running it for TTS. Eventhough he paid the influence.

TTS basically starts prep early enough everything is completely set up, the fight has been explained, and questions answered before teq drops. The exact time they start? That’s a trade secret of sorts so that we avoid depriving guildmates the opportunity to fight teq. Even more so considering that it has happened that there’s close to 450 people in teamspeak coordinating multiple and concurrent raids.

Finding a good Teq group

Posted by: Fafnir.5124

Fafnir.5124

you champ train while you wait after you get it all set up

Finding a good Teq group

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Sorry for Off topic

but how to find a good Triple Trouble group?

Never beat that event yet.

Finding a good Teq group

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

TTS basically starts prep early enough everything is completely set up, the fight has been explained, and questions answered before teq drops. The exact time they start? That’s a trade secret of sorts so that we avoid depriving guildmates the opportunity to fight teq. Even more so considering that it has happened that there’s close to 450 people in teamspeak coordinating multiple and concurrent raids.

well, I fail to see why I should waste my guild merit just so TTS can run raids then.

edit: dont’ take my comment too seriously, I’m sure officer will answer if I ask. They are not kittens.

(edited by laokoko.7403)

Finding a good Teq group

Posted by: winterchillz.2564

winterchillz.2564

In case you don’t manage to contact TTS, whisper me in-game ~45 minutes before the spawn. I do Tequatl on daily basis, usually in the evening, and I taxi a dozen of people, not a problem to get you on our map.

Cloud of Sparrows
Fluffiest Blood Legion Charr
“At least I die knowing my sisters are free”

Finding a good Teq group

Posted by: JoeytheHutt.1742

JoeytheHutt.1742

You dont need to join anything. Show up early, mine platinum and hard wood while you wait and follow the commands given in chat before/during the fight.
After a while you understand german and french orders too.
Easy.

Finding a good Teq group

Posted by: Aidan Savage.2078

Aidan Savage.2078

well, I fail to see why I should waste my guild merit just so TTS can run raids then.

edit: dont’ take my comment too seriously, I’m sure officer will answer if I ask. They are not kittens.

Guild spawns are another story, and that entirely depends on how many people from the guild “sponsoring” the spawn decide to show up. Sure TTS could flood the map for them, but why deprive that guild of the ability to actually fail to beat teq, learn the differences between THAT particular run and what TTS does multiple times a day every day, then apply their newly gained knowledge on the very next spawn they do?

Guild spawns will never reach the level of insanity that TTS runs are able to achieve for a long while. And that’s mostly because TTS members have done the event so often that practically any longterm member could run the event in their sleep.