Finding a group is way too hard.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

I’m currently stuck on level 6 for fractals.

I’ve been looking for several days now to get a group going and go through it.

Every day it’s the same thing. I’ll get maybe 1-2 more people and we’ll sit around trying to fill the group out, until people just give up and move on. Lion’s Arch map chat (in home servers and overflow), GW2LFG, whatever. Nothing is working.

I’ve been trying to farm Arah explorable as well. So far I’ve found one group, whom insisted on doing the more difficult path and we wiped frequently because they didn’t have any idea how to play their class.

It shouldn’t be this difficult to get a group for anything other than AC or CoF explore.

We need a LFG system or something because this is absolutely insane.

Anet make Rev great again.

Posted by: ASB.4295

ASB.4295

Have you considered joining a guild or 3?

Wasabi Kitty.8247

I’m in a guild with almost 400 members.

Posted by: Medazolam.3058

Medazolam.3058

If you guild wont help you, time to find a more helpful guild. The guild I am in always goes out of their way to help me and in turn I help the new people.

Posted by: tomshreds.1745

tomshreds.1745

I agree with you totally. GW2 needs a LFG tool ASAP.

To everyone that talks about guilds:
For casual gamers like me who play like 2-3 times a month, I’m not enough online to group up on a regular basis so everyone are already top level and wouldn’t waste their time helping me run dungeons.

At the exception of playing with friends, general guilds are useless for dungeons IMO.

With a proper LFG tool we could find quick PUGs and stop waste our evenings waiting for miracles.

Posted by: Dead.7385

Dead.7385

Been on level 27 for awhile. Tried twice these past two days to get a group and never could get past the 3rd member.

Really irritating.

Yes I use LFG site: As of now (I am not online so don’t even start with “Make LF4M instead”): There is ONE other at 27. Even with my brother who is on 27 as well I would still be…..stuck with 3 people.

Wasabi Kitty.8247

If you guild wont help you, time to find a more helpful guild. The guild I am in always goes out of their way to help me and in turn I help the new people.

That’s not the point. I shouldn’t be relying on people who gain nothing from it to do a fractal level for no other reason than to help me.

Posted by: Tam Xi Meng.5846

Tam Xi Meng.5846

There is a website called gw2lfg.com which is very convenient. You don’t need to subscribe/log in. You just post your character name and what you are looking for and here you have a group within a few seconds.

Posted by: LOCO.1785

LOCO.1785

It was pure genius how they set up these fractal dungeons. You can tell they put a lot of thought into it.

Wasabi Kitty.8247

There is a website called gw2lfg.com which is very convenient. You don’t need to subscribe/log in. You just post your character name and what you are looking for and here you have a group within a few seconds.

Reading must be hard.

Posted by: Sollith.3502

Sollith.3502

Use gw2lfg.com

A decent portion of the games population is already using it due to piss poor lfg in game (no I don’t want auto-grouping; I want something where I can at least see what potential groups are planning to do and filter through them).

Posted by: Corvindi.5734

Corvindi.5734

If dungeons are going to continue to be the best way to get gear and loot (I hope not!), then this game needs a WoW-style dungeon finder, with the whole cross-server, group you up and port you in bits included.

“…we don’t expect you to be forced into dungeons at endgame.”

~ArenaNet