Finishing L100 Nightmare Fractals

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

Should unlock all levels and tiers automatically.
I’ve done it with a friend recently but am still locked behind my level 30+ level.
They should unlock every level and tier if you have completed L100 nightmare fractals.

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Why should it?

The current system is that you gain one personal level each time you do a fractal at your personal level or better. The intent is that you only unlock L100 after completing at least 100 fractals.

Many would argue that is unnecessary — anyone can get someone to open an instance for them (and then leave), so it only serves as an annoyance. In which case, the thing to do would be to eliminate the restriction entirely (i.e. let anyone open any instance) or simplify it to 3 unlocks, one for each tier.

In other words, if there’s something wrong with the current system, why not change it entirely?

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Warcry.1596

Warcry.1596

Your rewards are based on your personal reward level. If you do 100 the first time you enter Fractals you haven’t worked up your reward level.

“He shall make whole that which was torn asunder.
Restore that which was lost. And all shall be as one.”

Posted by: VaaCrow.3076

VaaCrow.3076

You need to earn the award level same as everyone else, not that hard to do, just takes some time. now you’ve done l100 you should be able to do the other 99 ezpz

[Rise] Madness Rises Guild Leader [Kei Shade-ranger]
May our BL break all foes. Fear our babou!
Gunnars Hold Represent! <3