First person

First person

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ayakaru.6583

Ayakaru.6583

I really loved the first person view in gw1. Albeit not very handy during combat, it allowed me to be submerged into the world when travelling and to enjoy beautiful scenery. Any chance Anet will recreate this option?

First person

Posted by: Pleurodesed.7625

Pleurodesed.7625

I know there’s an option to entirely disable the hud, but I can’t remember about the key combination anymore.
Something like ctrl-shift-h?

First person

Posted by: GscGunner.2419

GscGunner.2419

There is a third party program for first person, though i am not sure if its 100% allowed.

First person

Posted by: Ayakaru.6583

Ayakaru.6583

To pleurodesd, that’s closing ui but still having the ugly back of my head in view.
And GscGunner. I had my fair share of mods in wow. I wont use mods not approved by anet

First person

Posted by: RealBGB.9132

RealBGB.9132

Well, I dont think there is a first person, but you can change it to an over the shoulder third person, like Mass Effect or Gears of War. I believe if you go to your graphics settings, you can move the camera alignment left or right then zoom in and the camera will be sitting on your toon’s shoulder.

Its okay to be a little Goofy

First person

Posted by: neneza.6954

neneza.6954

Well, I dont think there is a first person, but you can change it to an over the shoulder third person, like Mass Effect or Gears of War. I believe if you go to your graphics settings, you can move the camera alignment left or right then zoom in and the camera will be sitting on your toon’s shoulder.

No, it wan’t sitt on shoulders! It will “sitt” on the lower back off the character, and you won’t be able to see anything. This is the worst camera i have seen, low FOV and bad camera position when zoomed.