Fix the halo/horns potion

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: TheFool.4589

TheFool.4589

Remove the timer and make it a permanent on/off potion when moving from map to map or dying.

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: TheFool.4589

TheFool.4589

Remove the timer and make it a permanent on/off potion when moving from map to map or dying.

Posted by: nexxe.7081

nexxe.7081

Also, scale the halos appropriately. Why are they 5 ft above the player’s head?

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

And while you’re at it, make it more like the Guild Wars 1 Halo.

Guild Wars 1 halo
Golden. Dripping particle effect, which streamed behind you when you run. No timer. Wearable with either armor or outfits.

(Also, picture of Guild Wars 1 Demonic horns for comparison).

Attachments:

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Raikuben.7489

Raikuben.7489

Make them work like the kiel/evon supporter thing, problem resolved.

Posted by: Yunielesca.2850

Yunielesca.2850

It should be a hat, not a potion.

Posted by: ZeroKaos.1682

ZeroKaos.1682

Are you seriously that lazy that you can’t click the potions again after switching maps? and if the dying thing is that much of an issue, your concern should probably more towards learning to play better rather than what happens to a cosmetic item after dying.

Posted by: ZeroKaos.1682

ZeroKaos.1682

Since you have made two separate threads for the same exact complaint, i will go ahead and copy my other reply here.

“Are you seriously that lazy that you can’t click the potions again after switching maps? and if the dying thing is that much of an issue, your concern should probably more towards learning to play better rather than what happens to a cosmetic item after dying.”

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

Since you have made two separate threads for the same exact complaint, i will go ahead and copy my other reply here.

“Are you seriously that lazy that you can’t click the potions again after switching maps? and if the dying thing is that much of an issue, your concern should probably more towards learning to play better rather than what happens to a cosmetic item after dying.”

I can understand his position here. It’s a bit of a pain. Minis used to behave this way also. I have a halo and I don’t use it because of this issue.

Posted by: Foverine.5342

Foverine.5342

It should be a hat, not a potion.

no, pls no.
One of the things that make it so great is that you can use it WITH a helmet.
Looks really nice with the male Phalanx heavy helm, among others.