Made by Desild

(look closer)

(edited by TRON.1085)

Flame & Frost in 5 seconds

in Community Creations

Posted by: kishter.9578

kishter.9578

give me back my 24sec

We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2. No one enjoys that.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Kravick.4906

Kravick.4906

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_EyctmFyx9M

Made by Desild

(look closer)

Yep, that about sums it up. I’m really disappointed with the living story content. To make matters worse, you can’t even do the content any more because ANet took it out.

Stuff goes here.

in Community Creations

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

Yep, that about sums it up. I’m really disappointed with the living story content. To make matters worse, you can’t even do the content any more because ANet took it out.

So you’re upset that you can no longer run content that you didn’t even like?

in Community Creations

Posted by: Kravick.4906

Kravick.4906

Where did I say I didn’t like it? I said I was disappointed. I loved the Flame & Frost dungeon. The end boss was the funnest boss fight in the entire game. How awesome was it that you could change the dynamics of the fight based on who you killed first? I’m disappointed because I can no longer run the dungeon. The content leading up to it was extremely meh, however. 2 short solo instances and some Fed Ex quests. Not something that should have taken two months to develop.

Stuff goes here.

in Community Creations

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

Where did I say I didn’t like it? I said I was disappointed. I loved the Flame & Frost dungeon. The end boss was the funnest boss fight in the entire game. How awesome was it that you could change the dynamics of the fight based on who you killed first? I’m disappointed because I can no longer run the dungeon. The content leading up to it was extremely meh, however. 2 short solo instances and some Fed Ex quests. Not something that should have taken two months to develop.

Fair enough.

in Community Creations

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

What the hell is that video I don’t even.

in Community Creations

Posted by: zuraith.6104

zuraith.6104

Just…can you…

Can you go over there? In the corner?

in Community Creations

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

Sums it up for me too. So not what the prelaunch interviews said.

More boxes. More RNG. nothing serious here folks just an experiment. smh.

Love how this time they made it so you didn’t have to do pvp to get the achievement reward, so what about world exploration, why’s that still require WVW again? can we fixit sometime. thanks.

Attachments:

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Joseph Skyrim.2470

Joseph Skyrim.2470

I’m disappointed because I can no longer run the dungeon.

Quick question here purely for … uh… science. Yeah that’s a good excuse.

If they returned the dungeon but removed all experience and loot rewards from it, would you still play it and how often and for how long?

in Community Creations

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

So for you events are only for items? No story? You must hate the holidays that dose not give you any thing.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in Community Creations

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

Nah what I hate is this mockery of what the open world content should be. Three things they said spring to mind:

~ That open world metas and DEs would be added monthly because making them was so much faster cheaper and easier using their methods then making dungeons ever could be and that’s why it would be their focus (every prelaunch interview where people expressed concern about dungeons not being the focus originally)
~ That they wanted this to help bring people back to the open world, yet every release concentrates people even more making the world even emptier.
~ That this was really one big experiment instead of tried and true content they could have been adding all along.

This pretty much sums up why I think many of us have problems with this content.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!