Flame Legion Gear

Flame Legion Gear

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tyr.6053

Tyr.6053

Just curious, is the fire/lava on the armor dyeable? Just curious.

Flame Legion Gear

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

no it isn’t, would be awesome if it was though

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

Flame Legion Gear

Posted by: Mesket.5728

Mesket.5728

They should remove all fire armor/weapons from the game. They look childish. Just let us throw water buckets at them.

Zerk is the average Joe build. Don’t pat yourself in the back too hard.

Flame Legion Gear

Posted by: Justdeifyme.9387

Justdeifyme.9387

They should remove all fire armor/weapons from the game. They look childish. Just let us throw water buckets at them.

I hope that was sarcasm

Flame Legion Gear

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

If there is no fire armor/weapons in-game, what is it you are throwing water buckets at?

Flame Legion Gear

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Childish? Not unlike saying something is childish because you don’t like it therefor it should be removed from the game?

Flame Legion Gear

Mesket.5728

Childish? Not unlike saying something is childish because you don’t like it therefor it should be removed from the game?

the whole concept is childish, what are you? the new born satan? I understand a necro with rags but whenever I see (example) a ranger with cof armor is like… what is that? a ranger? on fire? with fairy wings? and a lightsaber? kitten is this game? is everyone a demon or a fallen angel?

Flame Legion Gear

fellyn.5083

the whole concept is childish, what are you? the new born satan? I understand a necro with rags but whenever I see (example) a ranger with cof armor is like… what is that? a ranger? on fire? with fairy wings? and a lightsaber? kitten is this game? is everyone a demon or a fallen angel?

It’s called fantasy? As in no basis on reality? I’m still failing to see how something is childish just because you don’t like it.

If we play by that rule you are being childish right now. See where I’m going with this?

Flame Legion Gear

Mesket.5728

It’s called fantasy? As in no basis on reality? I’m still failing to see how something is childish just because you don’t like it.

If we play by that rule you are being childish right now. See where I’m going with this?

Of course its fantasy, but even in fantasy we all accept certain rules… if spiderman starts flying you would call it out. So im calling out people on fire in this game.

Besides, I’m quoting this part of the manifesto trailer which was one of the things that lured me into this game:

Daniel Dociu: “The look of Guild Wars 2 is stylized. We’re going for a painterly, illustrated aesthetic. Everything in our world feels handcrafted and artisanal. We treat our environments as if they are characters themselves.

At this point we are just one step away of that asian free bad looking mmo with floating crystals bonded with lightnings…. oh wait!

Flame Legion Gear

fellyn.5083

Of course its fantasy, but even in fantasy we all accept certain rules… if spiderman starts flying you would call it out. So im calling out people on fire in this game.

Besides, I’m quoting this part of the manifesto trailer which was one of the things that lured me into this game:

Daniel Dociu: “The look of Guild Wars 2 is stylized. We’re going for a painterly, illustrated aesthetic. Everything in our world feels handcrafted and artisanal. We treat our environments as if they are characters themselves.

At this point we are just one step away of that asian free bad looking mmo with floating crystals bonded with lightnings…. oh wait!

Don’t know what to tell you. Your personal aesthetic preferences aren’t universal and you would probably feel better if you stopped thinking they were.

Obviously some people like the style and it’s pretty kitten immature to say they’re childish for doing so.

And the thing you quoted was in reference to the areas. The big hint there is the word environment. I’m sure you’re aware of this but there are large portions of the world that feature fire in one form or another? Specifically the flame legion stuff. Odd how that works out.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

Flame Legion Gear

Posted by: sinzer.4018

sinzer.4018

What i’d like is for any charr to be wearing that gear to be attacked on sight anytime they go to Black Citadel.

btw, the desire for fire and spikes isnt exactly mature

Flame Legion Gear

Posted by: Justdeifyme.9387

Justdeifyme.9387

What is mature can only be judged by a person for himself, the only thing you can do is accept the fact that others might like spark and fires without being immature or childish. Just tolerate it, dammit

(edited by Justdeifyme.9387)

Flame Legion Gear

Mesket.5728

What is mature can only be judged by a person for himself, the only thing you can do is accept the fact that others might like spark and fires without being immature or childish. Just tolerate it, dammit

Of course I tolerate it, as you should tolerate my opinion in the forums… at least, you don’t have to pug my opinion on your dungeons as I have to endure those looks on my screen on daily basis. I mean, its the forums after all, if you don’t like reading opinions then you are probably at the wrong part of the internet.

the day I see NPCs on the city wearing those neon wings or other sparky clothes I will stop posting my opinion on the matter (and probably move to another game).

Flame Legion Gear

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

It used to be dyable back in beta days! Dyes used to be account bound too!

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

Flame Legion Gear

fellyn.5083

Of course I tolerate it, as you should tolerate my opinion in the forums… at least, you don’t have to pug my opinion on your dungeons as I have to endure those looks on my screen on daily basis. I mean, its the forums after all, if you don’t like reading opinions then you are probably at the wrong part of the internet.

the day I see NPCs on the city wearing those neon wings or other sparky clothes I will stop posting my opinion on the matter (and probably move to another game).

Except for the part where your post literally had nothing to do with the original topic. No one asked what your opinion on flame legion gear was.

He asked if it was dye-able not if some random self important guy thought it should or should not be in the game.

Flame Legion Gear

Mesket.5728

Except for the part where your post literally had nothing to do with the original topic. No one asked what your opinion on flame legion gear was.

He asked if it was dye-able not if some random self important guy thought it should or should not be in the game.

An opinion of an opinion,.. you have to go deeper.

Flame Legion Gear

fellyn.5083

An opinion of an opinion,.. you have to go deeper.

I’m curious to know how you can read:

“Just curious, is the fire/lava on the armor dyeable? Just curious.”

And come out with:

“Hey everyone please tell me how you feel about flame legion armor and the maturity level of those who like it”.

There is no opinion involved. It’s a yes/no question.

(edited by fellyn.5083)