Flameseeker Prophecies and aegis : (

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ENDREBUILD.7053

ENDREBUILD.7053

Aegis RUINS this shield. Its legendary and we want to see the shield not the aegis.

Posted by: Indigus.9528

Indigus.9528

/signed
Pic with aegis – http://i.imgur.com/vdOxojJ.jpg
Pic without – http://i.imgur.com/EBkb41G.jpg

[FURY]honker
GH

Posted by: Rhaps.8540

Rhaps.8540

Wow you aren’t wrong there. What should they do about it though? I mean the visual indicator is important but then again so is letting your legendary shine. Hmm.

Seafarer’s Rest – Guild Leader The Deamon Army [TDA]

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

I agree and it’s not just the Flameseeker Prophecies. There are a lot of shields out there that look ridiculous with Aegis on it.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

Could they make Aegis into a halo around a equipped shield perhaps?

Not that i am sure that shields are even worth the slot in most cases…

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

I think it looks great on some shields. You should had figured out this before you got the shield maybe its not like you can farm mats to craft it in 1 day. But i think shield skills on guardian is really weak compared to the other offhands, focus is way better.

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

Make aegis come up another place… On the chest, on the OTHER arm or something… I think Anet can fix it. I hope so. I play a necro, but this looks redicilous… Hope they fix it :s

Posted by: Stego.3148

Stego.3148

I think “we” will live without being forced to view YOUR shield at optimal maximum at all times while gaming. Expecting them to rework one of the nicer buff visuals that this game has. seems a bit ridiculous.

I don’t really have a need to see your shield and would rather be focusing on combat than zoomed in on your Legendary at the time your aegis visual is active. I’ve seen Flameseeker on countless people and was able to view it absolutely fine and aegis has made my own shields look more awesome on various occasions, specifically Fractal Shield.

Infact I can view the legendary and it’s effects just fine in both those pictures in the second post.

Discovered the one and only ecto nerf to date. Endured verbal abuse and infractions to prove it:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Changes-to-ecto-salvage-from-rares/first

(edited by Stego.3148)

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

Simple fix is right-click to remove buffs. Strange thing that is missing from GW2.