Flaming the whole day - noone is nice anymore

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Apocaly.2786

Apocaly.2786

Hey!
I just wrote this, cuz i am very angry. 30min before i fought a Chronomancer and a Zerk-Revenant in WvW and killed them both (twice). I also am a Chronomancer. And cuz they were chasing me over the half map and then dying both to me (2v1), i used the laugh-emote, just cause it was funny. And then the Mesmer wrote that i am cheating., cause i can run faster then he. I tried to explain, that i did not cheat, but he was sure….I tried to explain, that he might have seen my illusions having super speed when i shatter them….but then he blocked me…

WHY are all people so rude, trying to chase u over the half map, losing 2v1 and then blaming u for cheating ? I dont understand why people doing this… =( Cause of this i am rly mad sometimes and then i ll become such a person myself, “flaming” others…if we all could just be nice and stop finding stupid excuses for our own defeats and faults (including me)…the game would be much better!!

Thanks!

greets
Apo

EDIT: (My comment a bit below..^^)

Nice, that some people really noticed it. Of course it was not right to use the /laugh-emote. That is exactly what i wanted u to see. I wanted to show, that this rude comments (in PvP, WvW; even PvE..) in the game made me be a bad person myself. That’s why i asked everyone to be nice, even me. THEN the game would be much better.

Learn from your faults. But to react with “you cheated” isn’t the right way. So they should be nicer, too.
Everyone = They + me. We.

greets
Apo

~Love u guys!~

-> I wanted to show, that u should not use the /laugh-emote on people. Sadly, not everyone understood the real fault made in this scene. I hope, u guys anderstand now, what i wanted to show. Dont use /laugh and this rubbish to decrease people’s dignity.

Have a nice day! And be nice!

(edited by Apocaly.2786)

Posted by: cranos.5913

cranos.5913

WvW roamers are among the most toxic players in the game. Just block, move on and make sure to /dance on their corpse next time you encounter them.

Posted by: Scandi.5693

Scandi.5693

You are giving them too much power. Just block and forget they exist, they are not worth a second thought.

Mistress Savant of the Asuran Dominion.

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

U are very angry, as u said urself, so ur feelings and emotions are in chaos and despair. This is why ur experience is horrible right now, so u come here to vent. But as in life, there r good and bad, grow on it and dont let such experiences shape u by controlling ur senses, dont let them control u and ur judgement as it is then one self does mistakes.

Do not fall into temptations unless u are truly aware. May u find peace in your mind and hearth. Go forth, my child, and embrace the world.

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Posted by: paintpixie.7398

paintpixie.7398

The people who do this are sad, pathetic people with no lives.
Trying to chase down one guy with your buddy is a bully thing to do.
You beat the bully at his own game. Of course he’s gonna smack talk to save face.
Don’t let it get to you.
Some people just take games too seriously.

Posted by: C Gunner.9406

C Gunner.9406

Slightly double standards here.. using the laugh emote to wind people up and you expect them not to flame?

Posted by: Mouhappai.5406

Mouhappai.5406

I logged in just to tell you that laughing at others this way is also a pretty rude thing to do. You can laugh all you want behind the screen, but rubbing it in their faces like that makes you worst than the two guys who PMed you. I also hardly think that you’re actually angry about their accusations, this is more about the bragging in winning a 2v1 than sincerely wanting people to be nice to one another considering you’re yourself a hypocrite to begin with.

Posted by: Hakuryuu.8634

Hakuryuu.8634

I logged in just to tell you that laughing at others this way is also a pretty rude thing to do. You can laugh all you want behind the screen, but rubbing it in their faces like that makes you worst than the two guys who PMed you. I also hardly think that you’re actually angry about their accusations, this is more about the bragging in winning a 2v1 than sincerely wanting people to be nice to one another considering you’re yourself a hypocrite to begin with.

This guy, he speak the truth

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

2 people isnt everyone though or?

pls also count every player that you encounter that doesnt flame you and then tell me again how noone is nice^^

but do what others said
block and go on
and if you still feel angry just puke / dance on their corpse next time to feel satisfied^^

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

Posted by: ferdi.1452

ferdi.1452

OP: No one is nice anymore – laughs when killed 2 people in WvW

Yea I wonder why they got angry?

Posted by: Menaki.6329

Menaki.6329

If you really need and want to use an emote, better use /bow or /salute. The /laugh is really overused in wvw and it annoys the people, not only roamers. It show a bad behaviour, like the two other emotes some people are spamming.

What some people don’t know here: Good mesmers are really hard to kill and they are able to keep a bunch of people busy and waste their time. Mesmers are the perfect profession if you want trolling people, that’s why mesmer get no love in wvw, except from your side when giving portals and veils.

[KILL] – Jade Quarry

Posted by: Crimson Clouds.4853

Crimson Clouds.4853

Slightly double standards here.. using the laugh emote to wind people up and you expect them not to flame?

I have to agree with this.

There is never really an excuse for bad behaviour, but it certainly becomes more understandable if you antagonise and provoke in the first place.

As also mentioned, 2 people really isn’t everybody in-game, so don’t worry about it.

There’s always an optimal way to conduct yourself to avoid drama. Doing the opposite results in being a drama-magnet. Don’t provoke people. Avoid debate in map-chat (or just avoid using map chat altogether). Block people if you feel they’re any thread to you.

If you knew you weren’t cheating, why would you care if that one person thought you were? Surely, if anything, that’s a compliment- the opponent couldn’t understand why your skill level was higher and the only logical explanation (to them) was that you were using something to boost your performance.

Even if they reported you for botting (which is also used to report hacking), the report wouldn’t go anywhere if you’re innocent.

Posted by: AsurasRCute.4136

AsurasRCute.4136

At least there isn’t a /spit emote in this game, unlike another game I could mention – ugh!

Also agree that using the /laugh emote probably wasn’t the way forward, if harmonious relations were what you were wanting. Live and learn.

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

This guy, he speak the truth

I agree with these.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: kuritsutian.2987

kuritsutian.2987

U are very angry, as u said urself, so ur feelings and emotions are in chaos and despair. This is why ur experience is horrible right now, so u come here to vent. But as in life, there r good and bad, grow on it and dont let such experiences shape u by controlling ur senses, dont let them control u and ur judgement as it is then one self does mistakes.

Do not fall into temptations unless u are truly aware. May u find peace in your mind and hearth. Go forth, my child, and embrace the world.

The eternal bliss Technique +1
Just surrender your ego and let go

Suddenly in the Forums Everyone is now a Game designer!

(edited by kuritsutian.2987)

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Yeah, the OP kicked someone when they are down.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

Posted by: Morfedel.4165

Morfedel.4165

Hey!
I just wrote this, cuz i am very angry. 30min before i fought a Chronomancer and a Zerk-Revenant in WvW and killed them both (twice). I also am a Chronomancer. And cuz they were chasing me over the half map and then dying both to me (2v1), i used the laugh-emote, just cause it was funny. And then the Mesmer wrote that i am cheating., cause i can run faster then he. I tried to explain, that i did not cheat, but he was sure….I tried to explain, that he might have seen my illusions having super speed when i shatter them….but then he blocked me…

WHY are all people so rude, trying to chase u over the half map, losing 2v1 and then blaming u for cheating ? I dont understand why people doing this… =( Cause of this i am rly mad sometimes and then i ll become such a person myself, “flaming” others…if we all could just be nice and stop finding stupid excuses for our own defeats and faults…the game would be much better!!

Thanks!

greets
Apo

You kinda laughed at them too, though. Not exactly nice yourself, methinks. I salute my fallen foes, or bow to them. You were a jerk, and get upset when they flamed you? honestly, you started that, and you got what you deserved in response.

Its kinda funny though. Just the other day in pvp this guy was trolling me because I killed him “after running four times and constantly blocking” his attacks.

And kept calling me kid. I was like, wait, I won, you lost, and you are going to give me a hard time for A) “running away” (which I actually didn’t do, once he knocked me off the platform, and the other times I was moving in a circle. How was that running away?), and blocking all his attacks (I was using shied as a chronomancer, suppose I should have just deleted that skill #4?)

two other times, I’ve had enemies in wvw whisper me for being weak when I fought them with guards – and I was like, “you were the one stupid enough to fight me near the guards, you didn’t have to, and yet you are gonna rage on me for dying in that situation?”

Ah well. People seem to have to do such crap to make themselves feel better, I suppose.

(edited by Morfedel.4165)

Posted by: DoctorDing.5890

DoctorDing.5890

Isn’t this just another boast thread?
“Haha. I killed two guys in 1v2.”

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

Only way to counter negative is to be positive. Don’t fall for baiting and don’t bait yourself. Bow or salute would have been better. Laugh is the taunt/mock in WvW. Your actions only exasperated the situation. Now granted I am all for blocking cross server whispers in WvW since it rarely turns out to be positive. But if you want a more positive experience then it starts with your own actions.

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

Apocaly.2786

Nice, that some people really noticed it. Of course it was not right to use the /laugh-emote. That is exactly what i wanted u to see. I wanted to show, that this rude comments (in PvP, WvW; even PvE..) in the game made me be a bad person myself. That’s why i asked everyone to be nice, even me. THEN the game would be much better.

Learn from your faults. But to react with “you cheated” isn’t the right way. So they should be nicer, too.
Everyone = They + me. We.

greets
Apo

~Love u guys!~

(edited by Apocaly.2786)

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

To be fair, I think PM’ing someone and then blocking is probably worse than emoting but I suppose this was started by you. It’s not really a big deal, just sometimes one gets pumped up and types a few too many things.

It doesn’t make you a bad person, since at least you admit your wrongdoing, which makes you better than ton of people already.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

Posted by: Loli Ruri.8307

Loli Ruri.8307

Bad sportsmanship is bad. :/

Intel Core i7 4790K @4.7 GHz, 32 GB 2133 MHz DDR3.
MSI GTX 1080 Sea Hawk EK X 2xSLI 2025 / 11016 MHz, liquid cooling custom loop.
Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB. HTC Vive.

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

WvW roamers are among the most toxic players in the game.

^ This. There are roamers who are generally loners who don’t work well with others and just seek kitten enhancement and will rage if you deny it. They aren’t really doing anything productive for their server and just screwing around in shop class.
I usually just ignore their random grp invites or reply to them with something off topic and friendly. ;o It’s actually an exploit that they’re even able to talk to you at all and they tried to patch it away a few times. :P

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

(edited by Doggie.3184)

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

Laughing after winning a 2v1 with a class that is widely considered currently overpowered in the current meta = SEND HIM OUT

Bonus points: If you were an asura.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

Community and drama is what make WvW fun.

You can try turning off chat. But you’ll miss out on the drama.

Apocaly.2786

Laughing after winning a 2v1 with a class that is widely considered currently overpowered in the current meta = SEND HIM OUT

Bonus points: If you were an asura.

Sadly. Your argument is kinda bad. He was running the same build as me. And he had a Revenant on his side. So even if my build would be op, his would be the same + another player. So you cant blame me for winning with an op-build, if my enemy is running the same one… ^^

Btw: Noone noticed the fact i was talking about? It doesn’t matter that I won this fight. It is just: don’t laugh about other people, as i did. And do not blame others for cheating, just cause they are better than you.