Flesh Golem could be fixed already

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Felix.7586

Felix.7586

I can’t be the only one annoyed at the fact the Golem is the only minion that can’t swim. I suppose it makes balance of a sort, but when you’re being chased or have to fight underwater and the other minions can’t hold their own as well, it makes me feel like you’re in the worse position half the time

If not giving the Golem swimming animations we could at least have an aquatic replacement for him, what happened to that Blood Shark?

Posted by: Majic.4801

Majic.4801

Alas, it seems the Blood Shark was tragically killed during filming for Sharknado 4.

“Not the same, real and true. True you feel inside.
Always follow what is true.” — Sentry-skritt Bordekka

Posted by: Inimicus.7162

Inimicus.7162

There was a story I’ve had floated past me that they never added the swim animation for the golem, and even 3 years in likely have yet to remember it -.-

Posted by: Aerlen.5326

Aerlen.5326

Sharknado 4: Oh Kitten!

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

Forever known as “that slow guardian who can’t jump worth crap”.

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

There was a story I’ve had floated past me that they never added the swim animation for the golem, and even 3 years in likely have yet to remember it -.-

The rig is clearly the same as the trolls, and I’ve never seen a troll swim anywhere in the game. So I’m pretty sure they just didn’t have a swim animation at launch, and in three years no one has bothered to make one.

They have however somehow made the time to make swim animations for multiple tonic transformations and miniatures. As well as jump animations, while the asura and norn racial elites are still magnetized to the ground.

Gemstore > gameplay.