For those with a sad christmas

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Elrey.5472

Elrey.5472

For those that can’t have a good christmas. Those that won’t be happy. Those like me that are sad tonight, or can’t just smile like everyone else. I want to tell you that it’s ok to be sad. The life is going to give you these moments, and sometimes it may look that it’s too much, but it’s never too much. I want you to be strong, take a deep breathe, and hold on for whatever stupid reason that you can find. The reason doesn’t matter at all. The life eventually gets better, you just need to be there when it happens.

You are not alone.

ES Wiki Sysop. Vanquiser of the Marionette, Lover of the Aetherpath.
Aens / Ellantriel / Nao To Mori / Saelyth. Commander
Guias de Raids en espaƱol / Spanish raiding guides

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

very touching words, hopefully soon you can have that great reason in your life to wear a smile all day long, Merry Christmas to you

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

Posted by: Pokecenter.3548

Pokecenter.3548

Well said, Merry Christmas to you Sir

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

I hope things get better for you Elrey. I am spending Christmas alone this year, but I have some great friends and guildmates in GW2 to keep me company!

Posted by: nGumball.1283

nGumball.1283

Merry christmas to you sir.
Best wishes.

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

It is not about the holidays. It is about ourselves and knowing we are all something special in the world. We make a difference, some in big ways, some in small ways but we all make a difference.

Spending a holiday alone is not a bad thing, make that holiday whatever you want it to be for yourself. Life is suppose to be ups and downs. It makes us appreciate even more what we have and the people we encounter in our journey through life. My mom used to say, “Do one good deed a day.” Smile at someone, open a door for someone, let someone go ahead of you in a line and you are doing your good day for the day.

Being sad is part of life as well, it is our humanity that allows us to be sad at times. But always look forward, tomorrow is another day as has been said before and it is so true. And as Elry says life gets better and you need to be there when it happens.

Happy holiday to everyone we are a community and together for the holidays. Say happy holiday at random to someone in GW2.

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

to anyone having a sad xmas, i recommend playing gw2
or watching the last few episodes of sao2

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

idk what sao is, but gaming is always nice during the holidays

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

Posted by: Purecura.1795

Purecura.1795

I jus want to say this to everyone who is having a hard time this year, and specially those who are sad or alone today. You may not know me, or who I am but I want to say I’m there with you in spirit and you are not alone. So many of us go through pain and sadness and feel no one will understand. But know, I do, I feel your pain and sadness, and I want to take this moment to hug you in thought. I want to share my love and spirit with all of you. Today you are here, you are alive and I want to do my best to make sure you enjoy your holiday no matter who you are or where you are from, or what you believe in. Love I will share.

I will listen to your pain if you need someone to talk to. MERRY Christmas to you. If anyone needs any kind of comfort, don’t hesitate to message me. We are all one, and I refuse to allow anyone to be left alone or sad. I will do what I can to make sure you smile and laugh.

Lv.80 Chronomancer (Mesmerist Palamecia)
Lv.80 Scrapper (Alchemist Persenia)
Lv.80 Druid (Mender Zalintyre)