Forget about numbers and colors!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: awe extender.1908

awe extender.1908

Greetings all!

Just for a short moment forget all about numbers, stats and colors. Just try to enjoy the game. You will be amazed how fun it is. Don’t ruin your gaming experience by making it some kind of work that has to be done, or a race that you have to finish today.

I’m sure we all enjoy the game on our own terms, and I’m not trying to dictate how others should play. However as I read most of the posts, you see that (some) people have forgotten to have fun!

So, remember to have fun :-)
Happy new year all!

Posted by: kRiza krimos.1637

kRiza krimos.1637

Sadly evolution of gamers went completly sideways. Its all about getting rich and farming more money so you can be better and richer than everybody else. Fun? I doubt these generations even know meaning of word anymore.
MMOs became ego food, way to replace empty social aspects of life outside of internet.

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

I’m glad I’m a roleplayer, things are a lot more fun when you are building your character in more social ways than mathematical ways :p

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

Posted by: xardrion.4607

xardrion.4607

Well to be fair, the amount of gamers that ( like you seem to refer to) find fun out of nowhere is a minority in the mmo market. When gameplay starts to get dull other mechanics and aspects needs to keep it interesting up, such as progression or farming etc…

It’s good that there are people out there that in fact can “simply enjoy” Gw2 , but most of us are realists, we want rewards for our hard work, and is infact a mentallity that most people have.

On the other hand Kriza, what you may think is fun, doesnt apeal to other people as fun. You make it feel like i cant have fun at my work, where i both work for the rewards ( paycheck) and enjoy being there doing what i do. On the other hand, am not sure i would come to that job all to often if i didnt get a paycheck, even though its somewhat “fun”.

Posted by: kRiza krimos.1637

kRiza krimos.1637

Well to be fair, the amount of gamers that ( like you seem to refer to) find fun out of nowhere is a minority in the mmo market. When gameplay starts to get dull other mechanics and aspects needs to keep it interesting up, such as progression or farming etc…

It’s good that there are people out there that in fact can “simply enjoy” Gw2 , but most of us are realists, we want rewards for our hard work, and is infact a mentallity that most people have.

On the other hand Kriza, what you may think is fun, doesnt apeal to other people as fun. You make it feel like i cant have fun at my work, where i both work for the rewards ( paycheck) and enjoy being there doing what i do. On the other hand, am not sure i would come to that job all to often if i didnt get a paycheck, even though its somewhat “fun”.

You would come to that job like it or not cause there are bills to be payed and hungry mouths to be fed.