Forming an alliance, who would you side with?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Loki.8034

Loki.8034

Largos to assasinate my enemies
Skritt as cannon fodder
Inquest to equip nasty things to my cannon fodders

Posted by: Duke Blackrose.4981

Duke Blackrose.4981

The Tengu for sure.

Posted by: zoidberg.7801

zoidberg.7801

I like the Kodan, but they seem too scattered for any real military alliance and seem stuck to their icebergs. I would rather have a force that can move around than one which is stuck to their home. The Quaggans don’t seem tough enough (I still love them though) overall due to their societal views on fighting. Overall I would have to say the Tengu. They seem smart enough and powerful enough to ally with. My second choice would the the skritt, due to the fact that they seem to not hate the other races as much as others, and when together are an effective force.

Kaineng 4 lyfe yo
Samuel Stormwalker

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

Largos .

Yep, Largos wins it for me.

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Posted by: goldenwing.8473

goldenwing.8473

I’d side with the little known, secretive clan of techno-artisans that hide underneath Tyria.

Those Artfully Nuking Engineering Technicians have immense power and seem hell-bent on quietly, systematically destroying the world. Word is, they’re the ones responsible for the silent disappearance of several dragons, including Jormag!

Woe betide any who oppose them! They are force to be reckoned with.

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014

Posted by: Asuka Shikinami.5462

Asuka Shikinami.5462

Liadri. Knowing how weak most NPC’s are, I’m sure we could 2 man half of Kyrta in days and control the realm ourselves.

After I’m elected, bribing me will be considered a “gold sink”
- John Smith