Forum Font

Forum Font

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Jester.3265

Jester.3265

Does anyone else not like the forum font. Clearly it isn’t a fixed width font, and a lot of times, words seem to run together even if they have a space between them. Even letters do it. It isn’t so bad if what you are reading is a few sentences, but when you are reading a full paragraph or multiple paragraphs, it gets tiresome on the eyes. Also, for example of what I mean when letters and words run together, examine these, “el, nt, et, wv,” On screen the letters are touching one another.

I know, I know, first world problems.

Edit, apparently its only when characters are bold faced that they run into one another, but still.

Forum Font

Posted by: Meece.4109

Meece.4109

I love the font personally. One of Adobe’s best IMO.
https://typekit.com/fonts/cronos-pro

Forum Font

Posted by: Vaeyrune.6804

Vaeyrune.6804

There’s an extension (plugin) for Google Chrome called ‘Change Colors’. It allows you to set style sheet preferences including font, background color, disable images, etc.

Here’s the actual description of the extension:

‘Change pages styling according to the user’s preferences.’

I’m so good, I astound myself!

Forum Font

Posted by: Jester.3265

Jester.3265

I like the font styling, I just think they need to fix the spacing. Probably should have said that in my OP. Also, has anyone else realized that when you post, it says you posted 31 minutes ago and starts counting down? I assume it hits zero then starts counting up again.

Forum Font

Posted by: Meece.4109

Meece.4109

Check your clock on your computer. It states “less than a minute ago” for me.

Forum Font

Posted by: Regina Buenaobra

Regina Buenaobra

Content Marketing Lead

This is not game discussion, and doesn’t belong in this sub-forum.

We understand that people may have strong opinions on typography, but there are no plans to change the font on the forums.

Thanks.

Content Marketing Lead
Twitter: @ArenaNet, @GuildWars2
In-Game Name: Cm Regina Buenaobra