Foxfires need bank slot and "Chef (400)"

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sapphirine.1023

Sapphirine.1023

Please give us a bank slot for Foxfire Clusters, so that they can be deposited in the material storage part of the bank.

Also, it can be quite confusing for new players that Foxfire Clusters don’t have the marking that all other crafting materials have, showing which crafting profession uses them and at which crafting level. Right now, they don’t even look like a material used in crafting, even though they are since chefs use them to craft plant food. Please add the “Chef (400)” marking to them.

Posted by: Reanne.5462

Reanne.5462

It does seem every now and then they add new content to the game, that doesnt match the previous standards or dynamic of previous content. Like they wanted to add it, but not bother with taking the time to make it match a set item template. There are many examples of this throughout the game. Inconsistency.

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Blade shards being added too would be nice. They’re also a crafting mat.

Posted by: Gobble D Goop.4081

Gobble D Goop.4081

and doubloons too

I am all for this idea

Habitual Warrior-Ranger
Gates Of Madness
Jewelcrafting to 500!

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

and geodes and bandit crests

(actually these 2 should go into the account wallet)

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

Posted by: Reanne.5462

Reanne.5462

might i suggest mystic coins going into wallet…

Posted by: joe.7684

joe.7684

I endorse all of the above, and most especially bandit crests, which should be considered a currency and added to the account wallet. I have 4,500 bandit crests (18 stacks) currently taking up slots in my bank that are badly needed for other items.

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

might i suggest mystic coins going into wallet…

No, because they’re not a currency, they’re a crafting material. They’re fine right where they are.

Posted by: Jaymee.1560

Jaymee.1560

Foxfire Cluster, Dabloons, Bandit Crests, Geodes… SILKY SAND (hello…) how about the Luck too? Oh, and…. Fractals Agony Infusions? Cause ya know, I put some luck in my bank in case, I need to break Bloodstone Bricks…. all of these things do not have a collectibles slot. I have a very huge bank inventory, many panes, as far as space, but most of it is being used. What happens when I run out of space?

I’m not trying to be rude, but the collectibles have still got slots for new items not released yet, okay, they’ve been there a while, and I’m patiently waiting the new ahead involving those things but… it’s getting to be a bigger headache for the items we do have that we can’t put anywhere else due to being Account Bound/Soulbound restriction…

Attachments:

I use to be a Ritualist and a Paragon in my former life…

(edited by Jaymee.1560)

Posted by: Jaymee.1560

Jaymee.1560

LOL, I’m sorry, I just got a funny thought in my head, okay…

I mean, look at all the new kids who moved in to the Tyrian world… (on the left)

They all want their own room…. Their own place to call home… but… denied a collectible slot… sniffs

Attachments:

I use to be a Ritualist and a Paragon in my former life…