Fractal Master Reward Suggestion

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Slacker.2679

Slacker.2679

I wasn’t sure where to put this, but it seemed more appropriate in general discussion as it isn’t a thread about the dungeon or drop rates, and the suggestions forum has been archived. As things stand there is a somewhat buggy collection in the game for Fractal weapon skins called Fractal Master with no reward outside of 10AP. This doesn’t seem right to me, as something so hard to complete should have a much more satisfying reward.

That’s why I’m proposing as a reward an Ascended (or Exotic) trinket/amulet with selectable stats that gives your character a mists aura similar to how Oontz’s necklace included a gem that covered your character in a dark aura. I am not sure how difficult this would be to achieve with the current game engine, but I just wanted to throw it out there. Feedback and other suggestions are of course welcomed.

Disclaimer: I have several Fractal skins but am nowhere close to completing the collection.

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

I have a few (3?) skins, but can’t find that collection. Am I missing something?

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

I surely agree with this except that there is no fractal weapon collection

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

AFAIK that collection is known to be bugged and shouldn’t appear at all, but it does under certain circumstances (like when all skins get collected).

I am sure that once the collection is fixed, it will reward you with some nice things apart from AP. I would speculate that it either comes with the Feb/Mar feature patch, or with the Heart of Thorns release.

20 level 80s and counting.

Posted by: Travis the Terrible.4739

Travis the Terrible.4739

Fractal skins need to be able to be bought with pristine relics imo. Honestly anyone who is above level 30 in fractals has more rings than they do inventory space. Because all I do with the pristines I get is double click for 15 more regular relics.

Follow the darkness into the depths, it’s more fun than the light can provide.

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

I’d like a cool title and an ascended box.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer