Friendliest Server?

Friendliest Server?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: RumorHasIt.3015

RumorHasIt.3015

Hello everyone! I just saw the announcement about being able to move servers for free, and as I’m not 100% happy on my current server, I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for a server I should move to? I’m honestly just looking for a friendly, decently well populated server. Sooo if anyone knows of a particularly friendly server… tell me?

Friendliest Server?

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

Well populated servers will not be free.

Read the announcement closer.

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

Friendliest Server?

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

The friendliest EU server is without a doubt Aurora Glade. It’s also very active, highly successful with PVE events, full of player organized community events, and it beats Tequatl on a regular basis.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

Friendliest Server?

Posted by: RumorHasIt.3015

RumorHasIt.3015

“We’ll be setting prices for world transfers based on world rating rather than population.”
Unless I’m misreading this… prices have nothing to do with population. But okay. xD

Thank you so much, Mad Queen Malafide! I will definitely look into that, it sounds perfect!

Friendliest Server?

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

I have found Dragonbrand to be the most friendly server I have been on, but it has been a long time since I transferred to TC, so it may have changed.

TC is very active but as for friendly… hit/miss.

Friendliest Server?

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

“We’ll be setting prices for world transfers based on world rating rather than population.”
Unless I’m misreading this… prices have nothing to do with population. But okay. xD

Thank you so much, Mad Queen Malafide! I will definitely look into that, it sounds perfect!

Except that rating is almost directly proportional to population. There’s a reason they call it coverage wars.

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

Friendliest Server?

Posted by: Demented Sheep.1642

Demented Sheep.1642

I’m kinda in the same boat. I didn’t play for months came back, looked at map chat and was immediately reminded of why I left in the first place . I hate my current server. Every group event is just so negative.

(edited by Demented Sheep.1642)

Friendliest Server?

Posted by: ArrDee.2573

ArrDee.2573

any server with Vee Wee is the frandliest server.

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis <-It’s back!

Friendliest Server?

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

I’m kinda in the same boat. I didn’t play for months came back, looked at map chat and was immediately reminded of why I left in the first place . I hate my current server. Every group event is just so negative.

Come on over to Aurora Glade then darling. It’s worth the transfer. We even have our own website and TS, with a schedule of our weekly activities. We also have WvW training sessions and open mic events.

http://www.auroragla.de

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

Friendliest Server?

Posted by: Forlorn.4629

Forlorn.4629

When are these changed being made? Can anyone give the link for the announcement, I can’t seem to find it.

Friendliest Server?

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I’m on Tarnished Coast and I feel we are one of the friendlier, welcoming servers. We have our share of trolls, of course, but every server has those. As the unofficial RP server for NA, we’re also a lot more accepting of different playstyles.

Friendliest Server?

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

Except that rating is almost directly proportional to population. There’s a reason they call it coverage wars.

Anvil Rock is one of the worst WvWvW realms and it has a huge sPvP and PvE population.

Some servers have population with no interest in WvWvW.

Friendliest Server?

Posted by: Cletus Van Damme.2795

Cletus Van Damme.2795

Maguuma is the friendliest server, fact.

Magumer Ranger

Friendliest Server?

Posted by: Jake.1430

Jake.1430

I’m on Tarnished Coast and I feel we are one of the friendlier, welcoming servers. We have our share of trolls, of course, but every server has those. As the unofficial RP server for NA, we’re also a lot more accepting of different playstyles.

*High Five

Friendliest Server?

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Everyone is just going to say their server is the friendliest. If you want to know which one truly is, you’re going to have to go there and find out first hand.