From the survey: Would you refer a friend?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Would you refer a friend to play Guild Wars 2 in the future based on this weekend event?

To keep it short: no. I liked the overall story but the event was horribly executed. The story’s only hiccup is the disconnect between these two thoughts:
1. “We, the Consortium, just violated the natural habitat of the karka and caused them to ransack Lion’s Arch.”
2. “We, the Lionguard, want you to go massacre the karka into near-extinction because you are heroes, and the karka are definitely in the wrong here.”

Anyway, an extension.

No, I would not refer a friend to play Guild Wars 2 based off of this weekend’s event. However, I would refer friends to play Guild Wars 2 based off of existing game content, and have done exactly that in the past.

I’m one of those players who finds immense enjoyment in discovering secrets and finding adventures within games’ worlds. I try very hard to avoid looking up the answers to puzzles and try to find and experience everything on my own. The members of my guild aren’t necessarily of the same opinion and do often look answers up while playing. However they have conceded that it is vastly more enjoyable when a group of us sit down as friends to tackle a problem and find a solution.

For example, I just happened to stumble across the Hidden Garden jumping puzzle by pure coincidence while adventuring. My guild had never heard of it before and hadn’t been there yet, and so they dropped everything they were doing to join me and find out what it was I had discovered. We then spent the next four hours exploring the area and helping everyone get through it. Just like that, drop of a hat.

It may seem like a simple or mundane thing to do solo or if you’ve looked up the answers, but when we sat down to view it fresh each minor discovery made was a huge accomplishment. We went from, “What in hell is this place?” to “This was one of the most enjoyable experiences we’ve had as a guild thus far.” I am very certain that this is what any developer would describe as working as intended, and I mean it sincerely when I say that I want whoever designed this puzzle to be beaming with pride if they happen across this post.

This is the sort of stuff that games are meant to be about. Games are supposed to bring friends together and allow them to build memories and stories together. In a way, we are all a little bit norn. We want to boast about how we were there that one time when Jim fell through the floor into that ancient temple, or reminisce about the time Susan found that magical artifact in the jungle. We want our enjoyment and our joy to be shared by others, and we want to encourage them to share those experiences first-hand in the future.

Guild Wars 2 is rich with this type of content and potential. Grabbing a friend and stumbling into an adventure is as old as old school gaming gets. You don’t need to rely on gimmicks or artificially create those moments for us. You just need to provide us with the ability to create those moments for ourselves. The formula is already there, and it’s already in motion. Players are already enjoying the fruits of your world designers’ labors. You just need to embrace it a little bit more wholly and allow it to truly flourish in such a way as to connect with each variety of player.

A one-time-only event in and of itself isn’t a bad thing. I’ll only ever discover the Hidden Garden for the first time once, for example. However, I’ll always carry that memory with me and my guild will always remember it as one of the finest times we’ve had as people and as friends while playing this game. This kind of one-time-only event experience might be unique to us, or it might not, but ultimately it’s an experience that neither isolates us from other players nor interferes with how they wish to experience the game.

The Lost Shores event attempted to force this sort of thing on the players. Forcing it doesn’t work. If it’s not organic, don’t do it. Personally? I find Southsun Cove to be a boring map. It’s frustrating to travel alone in while simultaneously trying to discover its secrets… which I suppose is acceptable, seeing as it had very few secrets to share in the first place. Unlike the Hidden Garden jumping puzzle, I am sorry to say that whoever designed Southsun Cove should feel as though they could have done a better job.

My advice is to take a step back and embrace what you already have going for you in the future. Everything we do as players is a one-time-only event. You don’t need to create them for us — you just need to provide us with the opportunities we need to set out and make them on our own.

So to recap: No, I would not refer a friend to play Guild Wars 2 in the future based on this weekend’s event. I would refer a friend to play Guild Wars 2 based off of the pure joy I’ve had exploring your vast world. I just wish that respawn rates weren’t so absurd in higher level zones so that I’d have a better chance to actually explore them.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

I refer people. They opt not to play because:
- One is/was playing League and was trying to get his ELO over into Silver bracket.
- One plays WoW and has a job as an artist for commission. They do not have the time.
- Another holds a grudge over some game about comic book heroes . . . I dunno, never heard of it.
- Fourth person I could refer who I talk to regularly prefers playing Minecraft.
- Finally, the last person I would refer from the people I know currently, has a pretty bad reaction time and thus would find the game far more frustrating.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Kerithlan.1659

- One is/was playing League and was trying to get his ELO over into Silver bracket.
- One plays WoW and has a job as an artist for commission. They do not have the time.
- Another holds a grudge over some game about comic book heroes . . . I dunno, never heard of it.
- Fourth person I could refer who I talk to regularly prefers playing Minecraft.
- Finally, the last person I would refer from the people I know currently, has a pretty bad reaction time and thus would find the game far more frustrating.

Specifically though, would you refer them based off of your experiences with the Lost Shores event this weekend? That’s what the survey was asking. My answer to that question is no.

Posted by: Manulitar.4389

Manulitar.4389

No, not based on this event =what I answered in survey!
Also answered, to “why did u not refer”, that I`d feared( before the whole thing, based on the bit of issues I had during Halloween,)the one time events in LA etc just might be massive lag/chaos/dcs etc and give a bad first impression..
Still in future I might refer a friend who loves to play another MMO , if it was not a 1 time event, or 1 time events worked better by then

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

. . . yes with a caveat.

I would refer them only after knowing they had an equal or better computer than I do, and that them and I were going to play together. I would refer them if the technical issues which struck the whole event and the massive ones causing “culling” issues and disconnects were not an issue in the slightest.

Also, I probably wouldn’t take them to those events if I wanted them to actually play the game. I’d be taking them through Kryta/Ascalon so they could see a place they’d probably be spending much of their time to give them a feel for the REST of the game.

You want me to be honest? Then this deserves a more complete question than “yes/no”. I’d have referred them based on Mad King’s Shadow much easier. I’d refer them on the strength of the rest of the game as I would be experiencing with them rather than Lost Shores.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: Ighten Hill.5038

Ighten Hill.5038

I play an MMO and they think I have real friends !!!!!!

Posted by: Mr Crazy Moose.5760

Mr Crazy Moose.5760

No, I refuse to inflict the issues this game has onto friends.

I expected most of the issues the event had, massive lag, buggy events, disconnections at a critical moment of the one-time event, login servers not coping with the strain and so on.

I didn’t expect the precursors from the end chest so that was a nice surprise for me, seems even I’m not cynical enough to predict everything a.net did wrong.

Also lacking game features we should have by now, mainly guesting and also things like activities that by several developer’s admissions “were” in the game two years back.

None of this would have made a good impression and for the eight people I do know who got a trial, it made a very bad impression on them, none of them want anything to do with the game because of this weekend.

Posted by: Narkosys.5173

Narkosys.5173

No
I feel bad enough I got a couple to play who are livid because of the new changes.

I cant in good conscious recommend this game to anyone when a dev lies about their vision and implements specifically what they wont.
I will now play a grinding game that I enjoy and does it well. I have no issue with it whatsoever but this game doesnt do it good and it s very poorly implemented.
Simply cant trust what they say.

Posted by: MechanicalMind.9126

MechanicalMind.9126

Refer? I got it for a good friend a month ago. But now after recent news, I’m starting to regret it.

I would not refer it atm. Upon hitting 80 and the “honeymoon” period wearing off. Ive been noticing the repetition everywhere and in some cases the grind (thanks to dm?)
They seriously need to take another look at their own manifesto.

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
- Mike Obrien, President of Anet

(edited by MechanicalMind.9126)

Posted by: CharrGirl.7896

CharrGirl.7896

All friends/people I know already play GW2. However I think it would be a better idea if Anet provided in-game survey just like during the beta after every major thing like this.

I think it would provide more statistics then the forum opinions (not that I disagree with them)

Posted by: Leviatana.8107

Leviatana.8107

/sarcasm Refer? Ofcourse I would refer them to make a trial account shortly before the next big event and get several free precursor weapons to start out with for either selling or growing potential either way it’s a awesome start! /sarcasm off

Refer? I said maybe depends a bit whom I would refer. My friend who just moved houses is gonna try GW2 out due to my referral but I myself am not so much in the mood for GW2 the past few days. Planet Side 2 started last evening so might just shoot some heads for a few days then come back. I guess that’s one of the best things about GW2 once you’re exotic geared there isn’t much to hurry about things anymore and Ascended gear everyone is whining about is sort of like one of those things GW1 also had but it’s meant to advance through that specific dungeon. It cannot use runes which I prefer in WvW anyway.

Posted by: Nalora.7964

Nalora.7964

I did not refer people because the game right now is so horribly broken without the event.

I did refer people, while I was in the Beta, and I even helped purchase the game for a friend who could not afford it. Funny, I did the same thing with Eye of the North Expansion for him way back in the day. There are still too many bugs in normal play and so many people I know have left the game.

Some could not take the original “not staying in party” bug frustration and left. Some got tired of the bugged events and left. Some got ticked off when my account was locked and it took them 11 days to get to my support ticket. (I missed out on my entire “head start”.) They joined to play with me, specifically, and all of the above made that impossible.

The thing that saddens me, is that in the Beta Weekends we had ending events that were one time events that came off without a hitch. They were great fun and epic and I fully expected Halloween and Lost Shores to be the same. What saddens me is the many people who were not in the Beta who have not taken part in one of these epic events —-without bugs and glitches --— because they WERE great fun. What happened?

DEMAND Bunny Slippers and a bathrobe!

Posted by: Rpgtabbycat.5869

Rpgtabbycat.5869

Everyone I know already plays GW2. Those who I knew from playing WoW are still playing it because they specifically want to be a healer or tank and specifically wanted to do progression raiding. So there was no sense in asking them if they wanted an invite.

Posted by: replicant.3620

replicant.3620

I answered No. Which saddened me since I brought a couple dozen people to this game to begin with and I feel bad for them.

Peralta | 80 Human Necromancer | Pain Train Choo [Choo] | Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: Looria.8019

Looria.8019

Even though I had a lot of positive feedback regarding the whole event, there were few bad things that ruined the whole experience for me entirely.

So even though it saddened me, I had to say that not really based on this event, but based on the EXECUTION of this event, I wouldnt recommend my friends GW2.

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

As the question is worded? No.

Would I recommend the game to friends? Yes. Have. Two started about 9 days ago. It’s possible two more might start within the next few weeks. They might not play very long, perhaps 3 months, but it’s box sales. Plus without a monthly, I anticipate they’ll pop in from time to time. Two of them, I think, will ‘really’ like WvW and stick around solely based on that for awhile.

Posted by: Shayde.2564

Shayde.2564

I brought 7 friends to this game and15 guildmates from Rift. As of today only 2 out of 22 still play. Anet’s new direction is not one I can recommend to anyone.

Posted by: Fozzik.1742

Fozzik.1742

I just built a new computer for my younger brother. I build computers for people all the time, but when I put one together for my brother I usually load up a couple of recent games that I think are fun to play. He doesn’t really have the time or the inclination to research and follow game developers or the industry, but he does love playing good games.

I had been telling him and others about GW2 for about 2 years before it launched. The last time I talked to him about it, which was a few months ago, he seemed pretty fired up to try it, and my plan was to buy him a copy and load it up on his brand new rig so he could see it in all its glory.

After this past weekend, and the changes that went into the game, I left it off the machine. I’ll be telling him, and anyone else I talk to, not to bother.

Would I refer a friend? No. I’ll be actively discouraging them from buying the game from now on.

I may play the game some more at some point, but they’ll never see another dime from me, and if I can help it, none of my friends, family, or anyone I can persuade on the internet will spend a dime on them either.

ArenaNet clearly believes that players like me aren’t a significant enough group to matter, despite our significant investments of money and time. Despite helping them build their community and supporting their game and all of their original design for years, we’re disposable. I guess we’ll find out whether that’s true. They’ve closed discussion on the issue, so I’ll take things as they are and do what I feel I should.

I hope that answers your question.

Posted by: Chris.7653

Chris.7653

Specifically though, would you refer them based off of your experiences with the Lost Shores event this weekend? That’s what the survey was asking. My answer to that question is no.

No offense but he answered your question and you kept digging for a “No” which shows you are only out for one thing…

Yes they screwed up pretty bad in some areas, but it wasn’t all bad…you don’t condemn a product because of a few flub ups, that is just immature.

If everything was going amazing, and everyone was happy I bet posts like these wouldn’t exist….long story short if you don’t like it and wouldn’t refer friends to it, then I suggest just taking a break and keeping up on the patch notes until you feel it is a good time to come back and check it out.

I personally think with it being a non subscription based game that myself and a lot of people have gotten more than $60 of content + more content pushes than a lot of MMOs in their first months.

Posted by: Milennin.4825

Milennin.4825

No.
Since they went against original promises I would not recommend this game to people anymore, unless I know they don’t mind a grindy game.

Just who the hell do you think I am!?

Posted by: Wolfend.5287

Wolfend.5287

No, due to the ‘stat crack’ quality of GWII, the game is now at an all time low in development direction.

… similar to not offering a friend crystal meth, and the like.

Kerithlan.1659

No offense but he answered your question and you kept digging for a “No” which shows you are only out for one thing…

Yes they screwed up pretty bad in some areas, but it wasn’t all bad…you don’t condemn a product because of a few flub ups, that is just immature.

If everything was going amazing, and everyone was happy I bet posts like these wouldn’t exist….long story short if you don’t like it and wouldn’t refer friends to it, then I suggest just taking a break and keeping up on the patch notes until you feel it is a good time to come back and check it out.

I personally think with it being a non subscription based game that myself and a lot of people have gotten more than $60 of content + more content pushes than a lot of MMOs in their first months.

No offense but no, he didn’t answer my question. I wasn’t asking a question. ArenaNet was. I was posting a reply to their question, in response to their survey, as requested by their survey.

The response he originally gave to the topic did not answer ArenaNet’s question, as copy/pasted directly to the first line of the opening post. I pointed that out, and so he replied accordingly. I don’t care what his response was, I care that he replied with a contextually-appropriate response to a survey question.

You fished out a situation that wasn’t there just to bash people for disagreeing with you. That shows you’re only out for one thing…

You also did not read the topic as a sizable portion of the response has been along the lines of, “No, I would not refer people based off of this weekend because it was executed poorly. However, I would refer people based off of the game’s other merits.”

Nice try.

(edited by Kerithlan.1659)

Posted by: mulch.2586

mulch.2586

We invited a few friends, but fortunately none of them decided to try during the event. For a new player, it showcased the weakest parts of GW2.
Bugged quests.
Invisible monsters and rendering lag.
Difficulty playing with your friends.

New/trial players aren’t gonna be impressed with the loot pinata aspect.

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

The island was mostly empty, excepting some local fauna. Something else drove the karka to the island from the depths of the Unending Ocean, like with the krait. They went to that island because they like sunny beaches and rocky cliffs when the visit land.

The Lionguard didn’t decide to ‘exterminate’ them. Just to neutralize the threat. That is, control their numbers, and root out the aggressive ones that were droving the rest to attack populated areas.
Now there’s just some of them roaming around, instead a full seemingly organized offensive column trying to build a nest on lion’s arch.

As for the answer I gave, I said No, I would not refer a friend based on thise weekend and its content, but because GW2 isn’t as horrible as that badly designed island (in terms on playability, in terms of art it looks great) and their poorly balanced and boring monsters, and you don’t get impossible puzzles because of the bad camera everywhere, and lagfest do not happen often, neither does missable stuff you will never be able to do again unless you schedule your life around the game.
So to friends I tell them, instead: “Please don’t judge the game based on just this bad stuff”.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

I invited two friends, one couldn’t play that weekend, and another played for like two days, he was deeply confused the entire time.

When I tried to show them the “event” I started at Part 2 and we waited around in LA to wait for the cutscene and it never happened. Then spontaneously the ship appeared to go the cove so we went. Got split up in overflows and zero way to back to each other because every overflow was full. >.< So I did the lag fest of the event on my overflow and he attempted to participate in his. Friend was only like level 5 when he went so he got zero exp and didn’t unlock weapon skills, etc. I told him just to go back to Queensdale, because it was a pretty bad introduction.

I didn’t try again later trying to group up on the island because I felt it wasn’t worth it. He would probably have a much more enjoyable time just leveling up in the game.

I felt ashamed after that event to even talk about it with him. lol. It still is this sullen silence when we hang out.

On the survey I said I wouldn’t do it again and thats the truth. I was so glad to have the option to let friends experience the game, boy was I wrong.

Posted by: KeeVasha.5874

KeeVasha.5874

I said maybe.. on another event, if they test the event first on a PTS. I did not enjoy the event due to server overflow.. by the time I got let in, it was mostly over. Kind of hard to enjoy something that is finished, before you can even get started. Sorry just saying!

Never seperate the life you lead.. from the ‘words’ you speak

Posted by: Chris.7653

Chris.7653

No offense but no, he didn’t answer my question. I wasn’t asking a question. ArenaNet was. I was posting a reply to their question, in response to their survey, as requested by their survey.

The response he originally gave to the topic did not answer ArenaNet’s question, as copy/pasted directly to the first line of the opening post. I pointed that out, and so he replied accordingly. I don’t care what his response was, I care that he replied with a contextually-appropriate response to a survey question.

You fished out a situation that wasn’t there just to bash people for disagreeing with you. That shows you’re only out for one thing…

You also did not read the topic as a sizable portion of the response has been along the lines of, “No, I would not refer people based off of this weekend because it was executed poorly. However, I would refer people based off of the game’s other merits.”

Nice try.

It’s finny when someone makes a negative post and someone disagrees with them automatically they are the bad guy…

Listen man like I said before…if you aren’t having fun there really isn’t a point in playing since the point of a game is to have fun.

If you aren’t why not take a break instead of getting so worked up on the forums? Then come back once everything is flushed out a little?

This kind of thread is rather silly since it’s based on a survey everyone got so this isn’t giving them more feedback. There are about 1110000000 other posts explaining why the lost shores failed, we didn’t need one based off the survey people already got.

Posted by: Ezeriel.9574

Ezeriel.9574

I did refer a friend for the weekend, and I will not do it again until they do some class balancing.

I, like many, thought there was going to be some major class bug fixes and balancing in the Nov 15th patch.. and we got bupkis…

Sadly, I saw that the first class my former wow warlock guildy rolled was a necro..

The only way to play the engineer is to exploit it.
Playing the engineer “as intended” is simply not viable.

Posted by: Quaz.4931

Quaz.4931

No I wouldn’t, because I wasn’t there, one time events yay! Everyone has fun! (apart from those who dont!)

Posted by: cielle.4285

cielle.4285

Those who I knew from playing WoW are still playing it because they specifically want to be a healer or tank and specifically wanted to do progression raiding. So there was no sense in asking them if they wanted an invite.

This. I’m feeling sad that I can’t get my WoW buddies to come play. I’ve pretty much given up on inviting friends. The exploration, combat and story that I enjoy in this game isn’t enough to hold on to them when compared to their multi-year WoW habits. It’s depressing!

I wish I could figure out how to sell them on the game but at this point I’ve mostly decided I just need to find a new guild, etc on GW2 because the WoW migration isn’t going to happen no matter how much I beg haha!

Kerithlan.1659

Nice try.

It’s finny when someone makes a negative post and someone disagrees with them automatically they are the bad guy…

Listen man like I said before…if you aren’t having fun there really isn’t a point in playing since the point of a game is to have fun.

If you aren’t why not take a break instead of getting so worked up on the forums? Then come back once everything is flushed out a little?

This kind of thread is rather silly since it’s based on a survey everyone got so this isn’t giving them more feedback. There are about 1110000000 other posts explaining why the lost shores failed, we didn’t need one based off the survey people already got.

You obviously have no idea what I even wrote in the opening post, or that there was a survey that went out, or what its context was (edit: or that it specifically asked people to post additional feedback on the forum). You are posting as though you have only read the title of the topic and saw the word “no” stuck in a short post after skipping my survey response. You subsequently have formulated a stance for me in your mind that I don’t have, but as you have no idea what my stance actually is there’s no point in arguing with you.

I’m just going to pretend that instead of posting whatever this hot mess of incorrect you’ve slathered up and slung my way you actually posted a very well-written and sincere apology for your unwarranted passive-aggressive stance toward me (which has oddly become motherly now) and accept it graciously. Then I’m going to move on.

Hint: I am in fact having fun. Tons of it, in fact. I’m not jaded or disillusioned with the game. You would understand that if you weren’t so quick to tl;dr things. Stop posting things at me now, thanks.

(edited by Kerithlan.1659)

Posted by: Nalora.7964

Nalora.7964

I admit I was angry over the event. Mainly because I KNOW that Arenanet can do better. I have seen it. I have loved this game for 8 plus years now.

I still believe they will not let me down. I am still having fun in the game, (especially now that one wondermous engineer fixed my log off glitch.) On my server there are lots of new people down in the low maps, and I am happy for that. I do see a lot of grinding for gear by those who like that sort of thing, but that was true in GW1 too.

I was fat out wealthy in GW1, but poor comparitively—-to the grinders. Did I need an attitude adjustment? Yea, I did.

I guess I just love Guild Wars so much that I would love the chance to come to the forums and say:

HOLY COW THAT WAS FANTASTIC AND EPIC!!

I don’t want to be sad over my favorite game of all time.

DEMAND Bunny Slippers and a bathrobe!

Posted by: Edge.4180

Edge.4180

I answered “no” to that question because of the way it was worded. It didn’t ask if I would refer a friend to Guild Wars 2 (because I definitely would). It asked if I would refer a friend to Guild Wars 2 based on how the Lost Shores event went.

And to that question the answer is no, because the Lost Shores event was plagued with bugs. And the truth is I had told friends to check it out prior to the update arriving. But after it arrived and I saw how completely buggy it was, I was hoping my friends would not show up because I felt like my reputation for recommending that mess was on the line. The good intentions behind the update were there, but the execution was pretty poor.

Fortunately, the rest of the game outside of that update is still pretty good.

Posted by: Ferguson.2157

Ferguson.2157

Nope, didn’t and wouldn’t now.

I had plans to give GW2 as christmas presents, but the sudden change to the game has me perplexed. They added gear creap, additional grind, and turned Lions Arch into a lobby. That is contrary to their Manifesto and other stated goals from pre-release, contrary to what I was looking for in a game, and IMHO just plain old not fun.

This past event shows as plain as the nose on my face where their real issues lie, in fixing their game so that culling doesn’t wreck ones playing experience. Lag is not fun by the way. Game content that one can never play due to having a job, living in the wrong time zone, or having a life that conflicts with the game is not fun either, it is exclusionary.

I may be an oddball, but I have a powerful dislike for instanced dungeons. I don’t like them here, there, or anywhere. I just loved the open world game before you made it pointless as I can’t compete in your new gear threshold (which I fear will in fact be required gear regardless of your asertions that it won’t- not buying it – seen it before – not fooling me twice). That the additions were rolled out with only one outlet, one I already hate, does not entice me to play, to recomend, to spend in their cash shop, or to buy the game as gifts. So I won’t be a player and customer having his fun standing in your lobby spending half his line getting a group and the other half grinding the same instanced content over and over.

“What, me worry?” – A. E. Neuman

Posted by: bojangles.6912

bojangles.6912

No way I would because I would lose them as friends if I did.

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

I would and I did. 2 long time gaming buds tried the freebie and purchased the game within a few hours. Can’t speak for Lost Shores so much since I was busy elsewhere…but I think the game stands on its own regardless.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

(edited by Raf.1078)

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

No way I would because I would lose them as friends if I did.

If your friends dump you over a video game, I’d say its time to find new ones.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon