Fun ways to wreck people

Fun ways to wreck people

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Johnmerchant.1360

Johnmerchant.1360

What are some awesome/hilarious/insane ways you have just wrecked someone in WvW or PvP. I personally enjoy making a ranger eat his own rapid fire with reflect warrior block.

Fun ways to wreck people

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

well.. best thing i was able to do so far was with the help of the X-potion of my engineer on a bridge in EOTM. Was catching up to the zerg and didnt notice i got the potion selected as elite. I was about to cross a bridge and saw a small group of about 15-18 guys who where just about to flip the checkpoint on the bridge. They all where focused on the ogre that defended the point so i figured i better run and leave em… but then i noticed the potion i slotted and thought i might aswell go for it, the zerg was about to teleport anyways from what the chat said. I used the bomb kit´s smoke field behind a rock and stealthed myself and ran right into the middle of the group on the bridge that by now killed the ogre and waited till they took the point. I unleashed the potion and got the tornado and BAM…ultra push back kill lol. A guard didnt fall but he didnt last long after the potion wore off.. i guess he was in his inventory or stuff cause he didnt fight back till it was too late

Fun ways to wreck people

Johnmerchant.1360

Nice! I love pulling people to the cliff on a Mesmer and Greatsword 5 people of the ledge.
Have gotten a lot of people that way xD

Fun ways to wreck people

Posted by: ArtemisJade.9068

ArtemisJade.9068

Tornado as an Ele….probably my favorite way…especially on bridges and ledges. Extra hilarious if someone is downed and they have multiple people trying to res them and you just keep throwing them back. So trolly.

To survive this world you must be mad as a hatter. Luckily for me, I am positively insane.

Fun ways to wreck people

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Fear wall in EotM. Goodbye zerg.

Fun ways to wreck people

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

Shelling people with a mortar from on top of a wall (I mean the Engi Mortar!). Even got it traited. :P

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Fun ways to wreck people

Posted by: Fermi.2409

Fermi.2409

I was one/fewshotting people using Maul on my Ranger. You can get the damage up pretty kitten high, and it’s always exciting to see what sort of number pops up.

That being said, it’s gimmicky as hell and if you got someone who is decently tanky you’re probably going to die.

HAF 912 | i7-3770k @ 4.5 GHz | MSI GTX 1070 GAMING 8GB | Gigabyte Z77X-D3H
EGVA SuperNOVA B2 750W | 16 GB DDR3 1600 | Acer XG270HU | Win 10×64
MX Brown Quickfire XT | Commander Shaussman [AGNY]- Fort Aspenwood

Fun ways to wreck people

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Nothing particularly special, but one time I was in Borderlands on my Ranger running to join my zerg who were attacking Bay. I stopped to harvest a Rich Iron Vein near the SW tower, and halfway through it some upleveled Thief (who was a plain old Assaulter to boot) decided to jump me.

Point Blank Shot, Immobilize, Barrage, a little Fear from my Wolf + Rapid Fire resulted in one downed Thief. I stomped him, then went back to harvesting the Iron before running off.

Moral of the story: Don’t attack people when they’re harvesting. That’s just rude. :P

Fun ways to wreck people

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I’ve always loved portal bombs. They crack me up.

Fun ways to wreck people

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

Nothing feels better when fighting a heavy boon build then stripping off all their boons and doing tons of damage/adding conditions (Debuff necro FTW!)

Necromancer Main

Fun ways to wreck people

Posted by: mulzi.8273

mulzi.8273

as a necro, having 4 people chase me to a cliff, using SW and jumping off, then returning behind them and immediately casting fear wall. The idiots the didnt follow me over the cliff (there are always a couple) turn around to charge me, hit the fear wall and go over the cliff with their buddies anyway.

but my favorite one is on my mesmer coming up on a ranger, baiting out his PBS, then putting feedback on him, watching him immediately implode (and the standard chat qq) when they go for the cheesy rapid fire followup.

Fun ways to wreck people

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

So…. much…. schadenfreude here… >.<

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

Fun ways to wreck people

Posted by: Vukorep.3081

Vukorep.3081

mesmers great sword and focus pulling off the cliff trick.

Reducing the enemy’s health just enough so when they follow you when you jump off the cliff they die and you dont.

Pulling enemies from the walls and towers.

Playing a full regen warrior or a guardian and /dance in front of the upscale’d enemy that will never be able to kill you

Fun ways to wreck people

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Yeah, pulling and knocking people off high ledges is the most fun, whatever class you are playing.

I’m continually surprised when someone always falls (pun intended) for the bait.

Fun ways to wreck people

Posted by: StAllerdyce.3941

StAllerdyce.3941

Ditto on anything involving knocking people off a cliff. Got two people with engineer’s downed skill number 3 the other day.

Fun ways to wreck people

Posted by: narwhalsbend.7059

narwhalsbend.7059

As a mesmer that does a lot of roaming, I must say that thieves that try to jump you are the best.

As soon as they strike you, hit Decoy then blast them with Polymorph Moa; they just run around like headless moas while you spike them down.

Fun ways to wreck people

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Not me filming, but this is an extremely fun method.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Fun ways to wreck people

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

Killing people naked in hotjoins is always fun

Fun ways to wreck people

Posted by: DoomKnightMax.6592

DoomKnightMax.6592

I’m usually the mesmer in this situation, but ill say it as if I was the guard.

When a shatter mesmer hits “me” with full burst and retaliation takes away more than 1/2 the mesmers HP, and I heal up back to full health in 2 seconds.

Fun ways to wreck people

Posted by: LumAnth.5124

LumAnth.5124

As much as I love my Mesmer and being a total sadist to people near ledges, the most rewarding (and awful) way I ruin someone’s day is through my Ranger especially in EoTM.

If some unaware person is near ledge, I target them and “snipe” by using point blank. Yes, it’s not aoe (although it can Pierce if traited) but that makes it all the better for me. I can single out one person out of the many others and I choose that person.

Sorry for the typos….
I’m usually typing on my phone

Fun ways to wreck people

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Not me filming, but this is an extremely fun method.

Hilarious! And so so wrong.

Gone to Reddit.

Fun ways to wreck people

Johnmerchant.1360

This is truly beautiful thing.

Fun ways to wreck people

Posted by: Maxakari.5298

Maxakari.5298

In skyhammer (I’m a thief) breaking the blue ground near the skyhammer before getting downed by a thief and another class, the other class left, and when the thief is about to down you, warp right past the hole, then use the stealth skill right before they shadow step to you, they step to you and fall in the hole and you res! XD

Fun ways to wreck people

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

I’ve ran with 4 very skilled necros one time that was very organized and they would run terrormancer builds and box in people with spectral wall and bounce people around in a box till they killed themselves like an insane asylum lol