Fundamental problem with

Fundamental problem with

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Svetli.4276

Svetli.4276

gift of exploration have massive fundamental problem

ok you like crafting legendary ( i have friend that crafted 7 O_O) and when you reach max char you must delete a char so you have to get more gifts

is this right ? why not get 1 gift at 50% then 1 at 75% and 1 account bound infinite at 100%
this is my only problem at crafting legendary i do not like doing low lvl hearts, vistas :/ i know some ppl that do 100% explo and do not like it at all but do it for gifts

“What you wish for may not be what she wishes for.” – Skull Knight

Fundamental problem with

Posted by: Serelisk.6573

Serelisk.6573

Unless you’re planning on crafting more than 64 legendary weapons with one account… you can just buy more character slots…

Unless I missed something.

Kegmaster

Fundamental problem with

Posted by: Phy.2913

Phy.2913

If you can craft enough legendaries to run out of gifts, then you can probably afford another slot with gold.

Fundamental problem with

Posted by: Magnus Steelgrave.6580

Magnus Steelgrave.6580

So… you don’t want to do all world completion to get the gift… but use the excuse that if you want to make more than 8 or so legendaries then you have to delete a character? If you can’t get yourself to do 1 world comoletion its a stretch to be worried about your 5th already. And like the person posted above if you can afford to craft all those legendaries you should easily be able to afford an additional slot.

Fundamental problem with

Posted by: Mimizu.7340

Mimizu.7340

I also find that the fundamental problem with rewards is that they require effort…

Mimizu Heavy Industries [Doll] – Underworld

Fundamental problem with

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

My sympathy… I seem to have misplaced it.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Fundamental problem with

Posted by: Ionut.2307

Ionut.2307

I declare this topic the most legit complaint of the day.

Fundamental problem with

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

Game starts with 5 character slots, so that’s 2 gifts per character, meaning possibly 10 legendaries… I fail to see the issue here.

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Fundamental problem with

Posted by: Svetli.4276

Svetli.4276

i don’t like doing low level maps
for that time i can run ac or go fractals and YES eventually you will run off and you must delete char

“What you wish for may not be what she wishes for.” – Skull Knight

Fundamental problem with

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Svetli, do you have a response to those pointing out you can buy more character slots? Do you actually expect to make 128 legendaries? That’s how many you’d have to make before you “eventually run off” if you are willing to buy slots.

That answers one issue. The other for you is that you have to explore when you don’t want to. Others might not want to do dungeons, should they be excused from the dungeon Gift? Some people hate the Mystic Forge, so let’s say they needn’t worry about Mystic Clovers.

If you want a legendary you will have to a) do a lot of things for a long time, some of which you don’t enjoy or b) gather a heck of a lot of gold to pay someone else who did all those things in your place.

Fundamental problem with

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

I know that I will never craft more than 2 legendaries. I completed my mapping once and it was the second most tedious mind numbing activity (the first being crafting to 500).

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”