Furocity= gear Re Roll

Furocity= gear Re Roll

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Algreg.3629

Algreg.3629

rebalancing is common and most of all necessary in mmorpg. Get used to it or look for another type of game. this will always happen and only warrant for a compensation in the most extreme cases.

So is it fine, if anet would decide to rebalance pvt set and make it into rampage instead? I understand rebalancing, when hey tweak numbers and change skills. Its fine. But when they totally change purpose of a hard-to-craft gear > it is not normal.

berzerker does exactly what it did before. It has the same stats and performs as a setup mainly for damage output – which is exactly the reason you chose it originally. Celestial has always been a jack-of-all-trades set and it still is. No, it is totally normal to have such rebalancings.

(edited by Algreg.3629)

Furocity= gear Re Roll

Posted by: arkealia.2713

arkealia.2713

The problem is not berserker stats, it’s assassin (and celestial), precision lost it’s value since the crit damage nerf at high level (ferocity is a gigantic buff when underscaled since you now have a far better crit damage bonus at lower level).

Furocity= gear Re Roll

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

You mean…
The problem is any combination of power-crit damage in wich power was not the main stat.

I.E. celestial and assassin

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Furocity= gear Re Roll

Posted by: Sergoros.4398

Sergoros.4398

rebalancing is common and most of all necessary in mmorpg. Get used to it or look for another type of game. this will always happen and only warrant for a compensation in the most extreme cases.

So is it fine, if anet would decide to rebalance pvt set and make it into rampage instead? I understand rebalancing, when hey tweak numbers and change skills. Its fine. But when they totally change purpose of a hard-to-craft gear > it is not normal.

berzerker does exactly what it did before. It has the same stats and performs as a setup mainly for damage output – which is exactly the reason you chose it originally. Celestial has always been a jack-of-all-trades set and it still is. No, it is totally normal to have such rebalancings.

Celestial was jack-of-all-trades, but with maximized crit dmg. Now it is a jack-of-all-trades fully. So yeah. We lost the one stat, which was making this set viable for many people.

Furocity= gear Re Roll

Posted by: Stark.1350

Stark.1350

Conditions can be removed/cleansed. As an elixir engineer, I laugh at conditions.

You can’t do anything against extreme crit damage. It deserved a nerf and I’m glad for it. Conditions can be controlled – getting 3 shot cannot.

Furocity= gear Re Roll

Posted by: MotherKitten.6795

MotherKitten.6795

I wish the title’s misspelling went all the way and said Furor City since thats what the forums are about. I mean furorms.

The Goderators have ruined this forum for me.