Fused Gauntlet Ticket & The Wardrobe

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Voreo Sabrae.5416

Voreo Sabrae.5416

I still have yet to use this thing. Does anyone know if the wardrobe change will make all 3 variations into 1 or we gonna just get all 3?

I hope so… Still so hard to choose

Rawr?

Posted by: Dark Jericho.8609

Dark Jericho.8609

I’ve never used mine either and I too would like to know this.

Posted by: Hermes.7014

Hermes.7014

I too have yet to use my ticket, but I’m afraid it’s still going to be just one version because of the vendor NPC that will exchange it for a single one.

Whether something is either wrong or right, someone will always complain about it.

Posted by: Voreo Sabrae.5416

Voreo Sabrae.5416

Wish a dev would respond to this one

Rawr?

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Yes, single use skins that can be used on multiple armor weights will be available for all armor weights in the wardrobe when that skin is unlocked. Feel free to use your ticket and get your gauntlets without worry of it being tied to a specific weight after the wardrobe goes live.

“Single items, such as the Fuzzy Hats and Scarlet’s Spaulders, will be unlocked for your entire account and usable with any armor weight.”

From the last paragraph of the “Collecting Weapon and Armor Skins” section of the wardrobe blog.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Posted by: Teratus.2859

Teratus.2859

Sweet I’ve still got this skin to
along with countless gemstore skins etc that I’ve bought and never used
nice to know they will be doubled up ^^

How about the Southsun skins?

I have both the Aqua breather and Sholder pad skins from the southson cove content ages back
its the same skin for all armor variations and I have one of each for all 3 armor tiers
does this mean just by equiping the light sholder skin and aqua breather I have access to the same skin on all of my toons regardless of armor tier or will I still have to equip all 3 of them on different tiers to unlock them?

im hoping the first one so I can sell the 2 extra skins for each item

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

I’ve never used mine either and I too would like to know this.

I’d like to know as well. I still haven’t used this, the mask of midnight, scarlets mask, gas mask, my surplus of SAB/Wintersday skins, and several other one time use skins (like gemstore ones, which I haven’t broken into the separate pieces yet).

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Hermes.7014

Yes, single use skins that can be used on multiple armor weights will be available for all armor weights in the wardrobe when that skin is unlocked. Feel free to use your ticket and get your gauntlets without worry of it being tied to a specific weight after the wardrobe goes live.

“Single items, such as the Fuzzy Hats and Scarlet’s Spaulders, will be unlocked for your entire account and usable with any armor weight.”

From the last paragraph of the “Collecting Weapon and Armor Skins” section of the wardrobe blog.

It’s different for the Fused Gauntlets. They were added before the rise of universal skins, and once you call the vendor you can choose only one type (light, medioum or heavy) of the skin.
I wish devs could convert unused Fused Gauntlet skins into universal skins as well.

Whether something is either wrong or right, someone will always complain about it.

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I still have yet to use mine too, same with my husband. Maybe we’ll get lucky and it will be converted like the skins cited in examples (scarlet’s spaulders, queen’s mask, etc), but since its not technically the same thing it’s hard to tell. I guess we wait until the 15th, then check the ‘complete’ wardrobe via the bank and see if there are 3 slots or just 1 for this item.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: Sera.6539

Sera.6539

The fused gauntlets don’t change look per weight class, so I’m positive it’ll wind up unlocking for light, medium, and heavy no matter what you chose.

Gelda Nebilim – Nagare [NGE] – Crystal Desert
http://youtube.com/user/Royblazer

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

The fused gauntlets don’t change look per weight class, so I’m positive it’ll wind up unlocking for light, medium, and heavy no matter what you chose.

I hope so. I used mine on my Ranger (my only 80 at the time) and it really doesn’t work well with any of my medium armor characters now.

Server: Devona’s Rest

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

It’s different for the Fused Gauntlets. They were added before the rise of universal skins, and once you call the vendor you can choose only one type (light, medioum or heavy) of the skin.
I wish devs could convert unused Fused Gauntlet skins into universal skins as well.

It is not different. You call the vendor and select a skin. Acquiring/using/manually unlocking the skin unlocks it in your wardrobe. The skin that is unlocked in your wardrobe is usable on all armor weights. This was stated.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Hermes.7014

So can anyone confirm that all armor types get unlocked by acquiring one type of Fused Gauntlets?

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

I can confirm, you get all 3 (at least if you choose the light gauntlets like I did… better safe than sorry if you want to replicate).

Can anyone confirm the same for monocles?

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic