Future SAB Decoration suggestions

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Rurik Telmonkin.3648

Rurik Telmonkin.3648

I would really love it if the next set of SAB decos included the SAB Boomboxes of all 4 types that we can place in our hall similar to the Uzolan’s Orchestra to override the BGM in a localised area.

I know a lot of my guild isn’t into SAB as much as I am but I have an entire section of the JP i built designed with sab decos and it would be awesome to also have SAB music playing in that area.

Ideally, like the handheld versions, these decos would need to be able to turn them on and off as well as changing the music playing. Even more ideally, they would sync with each other.

Thoughts for costs and recipes:

For an expensive recipe, they could each require the respective boombox which at 35 bauble bubbles each, and being account bound, would make these expensive and difficult for scribes to use if they don’t do SAB.

Alternatively I thought that it may be possible to use the tribulation tokens with a new token, bought with either gold or a bauble bubble that we can toss into the Mystic Forge for a non account bound version that we can give to our scribes. This would also allow runners of SAB to still make money from their efforts if we could sell these on the Trading Post.

Would be happy to hear others suggestions and thoughts, and hopefully we can get something like this in the next set of decos?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Eirinn.4250

Eirinn.4250

That sounds wonderful, let’s keep our fingers crossed! :)

I’d like to see some more W2 themed decorations. Orange grass floor, or even slippery ice floor would be awesome. And maybe some W2Z2 cliffs? The options are almost endless here…:)

Proud Queen of The Shieldmaidens
…the core of all life is a limitless chest of tales…