Future armor releases suggestion

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Lighthammer.3280

Lighthammer.3280

Can you please make every armor for Norn first, and then scale them down to fit other races.
Its quite sad to see that armors fit everyone except Norn because how stretched they are due to too much upscaling.
Or maybe put larger textured for norn armor, or something, because some really enjoy playing Norn, but they delete them and pick other races simply because they don’t like how armor looks.

Posted by: Sina.9208

Sina.9208

+1 :d Wish armor would fit (female) norns a bit better.

Posted by: Cuddy.6247

Cuddy.6247

P.S. – Release more armorsets in the future. Recycle some GW1 skins if you must – I’m sure there are plenty of people who would like to see their favorite GW1 looks in GW2 but with better graphics.

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

Can you please make every armor for Norn first, and then scale them down to fit other races.
Its quite sad to see that armors fit everyone except Norn because how stretched they are due to too much upscaling.
Or maybe put larger textured for norn armor, or something, because some really enjoy playing Norn, but they delete them and pick other races simply because they don’t like how armor looks.

Norn: A word, here, which means: “Charr.”

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Posted by: Scoundrel.2139

Scoundrel.2139

Can I have a bowtie? I’d like a bowtie.

Veni, Vidi, Victa.
Quidquid Latine Dictum Sit, Altum Videtur