in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: FarmingPanda.4359

FarmingPanda.4359

My killshot build is dead.

GG Warrior

Posted by: Kobi Beef.3895

Kobi Beef.3895

Yeah they really did a number on warriors. I would have been ok if they nerfed individual skills, but they nerfed adrenaline which is like changing entirely how a warrior is built and played.

GG Warrior

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

^
Without changing skills to compensate for how they changed adrenaline.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

GG Warrior

Posted by: Vorch.2985

Vorch.2985

Yea, I don’t get the adrenaline change…was that the aspect of warriors that anyone complained about?

If they didn’t like the +15% damage for full Adrenaline trait, they could have lowered that particular trait instead of nerfing the entire mechanic.

For GS, it’s actually not that big of a problem. For longbow, rifle, or pretty much anything else relying on previously stored adrenaline, it’s a build killer.

Here’s what people thought of GW1 when it first came out: http://tinyurl.com/bntcvyc
“A release is 7 days or less away or has just happened within the last 7 days…
These are the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria.”

GG Warrior

Posted by: FarmingPanda.4359

FarmingPanda.4359

Changing adrenaline is like nerfing everything a warrior has in every single situation(pve/pvp/wvw) and killing builds.

I never knew kill shot warrior build was OP?
(besides maybe evis) I never knew our burst skills were so OP?
I never knew Berserker’s Power trait was so OP in pvp or wvw?
Huge nerf to warrior sustain heal(adrenal heal)
Not to mention earthshaker are so bloody easy to counter.

New/Diverse build created: more than -5

You aren’t nerfing the overpowered parts of warrior skills, you are nerfing the core mechanics of the class, and every single one of their build.

(edited by FarmingPanda.4359)

GG Warrior

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

Problem: PU condi mesmers are overpowered in 1v1.
Solution: Nerf all condi traits across all mesmer builds. Further buff thieves in 1v1 as a result.

Problem: Warriors are overpowered and can easily disengage from situations when they’re not due to superior mobility.
Solution: Nerf adrenaline across all warrior builds and don’t touch their mobility.

/shrug

20 level 80s and counting.

GG Warrior

Posted by: FrostSpectre.4198

FrostSpectre.4198

Nerf was because the Warriors rarely used Adrenaline skills and just used other utilities and traits, while having the +15% dmg trait for stage3 adrenaline.

This is atleast what I’ve heard.

The change should force Warriors to use their adrenaline skills, while also giving reason to bring skills and traits to gain that adrenaline.

For Warrior Rifle, I think the change to the skill-1 is nice, combo with Furious trait, 1 adrenaline from hit, 1 adrenaline when hitting foe suffering from Vuln and 1 more from critical hits. If I have Signet of Rage, I get additional 2 for each 3 seconds.
I would use the Killshot more often, due to these changes.

I’m a casual PvE adventurer, I enjoy combat, adventure and helping, but not farming.
I rarely do PvP or Hard PvE, unless it’s organized.

GG Warrior

Posted by: Tomas.5029

Tomas.5029

As a warrior main, the change didn’t make warriors weak, by any stretch of the imagination, to be honest.
It did, however, make the class feel really clunky and unstable, which is just not fun. If they had problem with condition cleansing, they should nerf condition cleansing, and not the core mechanism of the class which affects all builds.

—Engi main tryhards unite!—