GOLD sink

GOLD sink

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Gele.2048

Gele.2048

the new moa game is maddnes i wanna do the accivment cuz so far i havent miss singel accivment and cuz of this crazYYY gold sink 50 silver can u make it less like 5 silver at least iv lost ton of gold i dont even LIKE TO gamble plss cHANE THE stupid accivment plssss i dont have money for this

GOLD sink

Posted by: Monadproxy.3489

Monadproxy.3489

umm. no, gold sinks are very much appreciated when gold has been inflated soo much. The Moa race isn’t temporary content like the dragon bash, so just be patient and slowly work on your achievements as you slowly collect your gold.

GOLD sink

Posted by: Gele.2048

Gele.2048

the accivment is conected dude whit the festival so it will be removed after

GOLD sink

Posted by: Demonsoul.9271

Demonsoul.9271

The Moa race isn’t temporary content like the dragon bash

:o Is this true?

GOLD sink

Posted by: StormageddonBK.9842

StormageddonBK.9842

Why am I not surprised…

Almost all new content in this game seems to be designed to take gold away from you and direct you to buy gems and convert to gold so you can lose it again. I will avoid this content like the plague.

GOLD sink

Posted by: Monadproxy.3489

Monadproxy.3489

well, if they didn’t try to encourage you to buy gems we wouldn’t get many updates…. I personaly want more gold sinks And a CoF nerf so that Gold isn’t so inflated like it is now. Gold Inflation is also a factor in Gold to gem conversion rates.

GOLD sink

Posted by: dronzer.8392

dronzer.8392

it’s still a gold sink at 50s a pop with RNG (we know how the devs love those 3 letters!) , at 20% chance to win..