in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Evon Skyfyre.9673

Evon Skyfyre.9673

Q:

GW 2's Chris Whiteside on living story

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

You mean… everything that was uploaded here?

Posted by: Akari Storm.6809

Akari Storm.6809

My personal opinion, sounds great for the sub 1-2year mark. This content story wise in the way they are doing it evolves the world little by little.

But when its time to release content on a larger scale (I’m thinking new continent to play in and not just one zone at a time), you are going to have to use an expansion model. Tyria currently is large, but simply not large enough. It’s too bad many like myself already know of the many zones in Elona and Cantha.

I just don’t think a zone for each remaining dragon is going to be good enough. We still don’t know what happened to the gods. Turmoil is still happening on those other continents we’ve played in already and I know players like myself want to know how we can help. Expansions usually provide many zones to mess around in to get a better glimpse of whats going on in a certain realm/reality/landmass/continent/planet.

MMO players (that I know, that I play with) usually believe that more is better. The bigger the area of play the better. If Southsun was an indication of how new zones will work, one at a time here and there…I just don’t think it will be enough…long term anyways and doubly so for me because I have experienced Tyria (the continent) twice already. Now and 250yrs ago.

Posted by: Evon Skyfyre.9673

Evon Skyfyre.9673

Why is this showing as a question?

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Because you ticked the “Q/A” box.