GW2 Action Figures?

GW2 Action Figures?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sinbold.8723

Sinbold.8723

I remember during or after beta there was a survey question that asked something like, “How likely would you be to purchase an action figure from this game?”, or something similar. Then the game was released with a deluxe version wherein you could get a Rytlock statue, and later a charr plush.

Question for the forum readers- Would you like to see action figures, and if so, which one(s) would you want to see most and be likely to purchase?

I know a million “Quaggan!” responses will follow, but how about a little poseable Rooba standing next to her poseable C.L.E.A.N. 5000? Or an Inquest Golem? Vigil guard? A figure in tier 3 cultural with a legendary weapon?

Does McFarlane still make figures? Imagine what they could do with GW2!

I think Anet is REALLY missing out on a LOT of income by not having pursued this earlier, and doing so would give them another income stream besides gems for the TP.

GW2 Action Figures?

Posted by: Paponzi.1637

Paponzi.1637

I’d love a Tybalt next to my PC

GW2 Action Figures?

Posted by: Weindrasi.3805

Weindrasi.3805

I’d like to see more charr figures. A Tybalt, an Almorra, and a Rox to go with my Rytlock.
Also, a Scarlet. I like her.

GW2 Action Figures?

Sinbold.8723

Ooooo… it just hit me- Tixx’s toys! I’d love that charr soldier next to my Master Chief that I’ve had for years.

GW2 Action Figures?

Posted by: Tremain.4623

Tremain.4623

Zero chance i would ever buy an npc action figure. Very high i would buy a figure of my character with their armor/dye/weapons matching what i have. There was a company that would do this for your WoW characters.

GW2 Action Figures?

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

Zero chance i would ever buy an npc action figure. Very high i would buy a figure of my character with their armor/dye/weapons matching what i have. There was a company that would do this for your WoW characters.

I would buy action figures of all 33 of my characters if this ever became something.

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

GW2 Action Figures?

Sinbold.8723

That would be cool, too. People drop serious cash on gems, so why not on a replica of their toon? I’d do it.

GW2 Action Figures?

Posted by: Lucyfer.9517

Lucyfer.9517

Anet approves. They’ll soon offer 100 version of Scarlet and Treherane figures for sale ^^

GW2 Action Figures?

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

Screw action figures!! I want moar plushies!!!

GW2 Action Figures?

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

That would be cool, too. People drop serious cash on gems, so why not on a replica of their toon? I’d do it.

This would cost more than you think simply to make it.

GW2 Action Figures?

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

The WoW ones are done by taking a “snapshot” from the Armory, so the purchaser makes sure to log out in the desired outfit long enough in advance for it to be in there. I’m not sure how it could be done in GW2, there being no Armory equivalent and all the dyes being highly individual to the character.

The Wintersday toys are a brilliant idea for figures. Wtb plush griffon!

GW2 Action Figures?

Posted by: Seveleniumus.5973

Seveleniumus.5973

Quaggan plushy = $$

GW2 Action Figures?

Posted by: angelpaladin.7921

angelpaladin.7921

This would cost more than you think simply to make it.

I remember I looked into having a statue made of my Priest in wow it was like 120 dollar’s. I knew someone who had all 6 of his character’s done. I know people are willing to pay it I just wonder if there willing to shell out that kinda cash on this game yet.

GW2 Action Figures?

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

I’d like to e able to byu my very own Main Character as a statue/figurine!

Kima & Co

GW2 Action Figures?

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

If they choose to make GW2 action figures, I hope they don’t make the mistake of making Destiny’s Edge action figures. Or a figure of Scarlet.

Instead, I would welcome action figures of various monsters and bosses.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

GW2 Action Figures?

Posted by: Kagusaki.3176

Kagusaki.3176

I want a Foreman Spur plushie cause that big, evil, yet so cute charr needs some lovin. Hell make me a Foreman Spur fursuit and I’ll buy that too <3 I also would love to have all my characters as a statue like what Frostfang said. Maybe about 8" tall would be great. I’d have them all lined up in my bedroom. Ohhh charr bobbleheads! Maybe bottles of fine Ascalonian Wine and Omnomnom berry pies! Hmm Anet should start selling food products at super markets. Great way to advertise the game So yeah. Forman Spur and lots of charr stuffs, bobbleheads, and food and alcohol form the world of Tyria. Make my wishes come true Anet! Make them come trrrruuuuee

Foreman Spur – Level 80 Charrior | Firefister – Level 80 Charrcromancer
The Legion of Charrs [TLC] – Fort Aspenwood’s Finest Charr Guild
You can’t spell Fur Affinity without FA! :3

GW2 Action Figures?

Posted by: knives.6345

knives.6345

I hope they make a glassy Claw of Jormag… :|

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

GW2 Action Figures?

Posted by: Dual.8953

Dual.8953

I’d be ecstatic if GoodSmile did some Nendos like Caithe or Zojja.

Registered Altaholic
Part-time Kittenposter