GW2 Devs Have In-game Powers?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Relevant: http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/1yrm9u/anet_employee_chris_cleary_kicking_afkers_in_bg/

We’ve been told repeatedly by Gaile and other ANet developers here on the forums that developers have absolutely no special powers in-game, and yet apparently people have been kicked for an assortment of things by developers. This happened during wurm attempts, and is now happening in LA. I don’t really mind if it’s true, but what bothers me is the lack of transparency and the lying that goes with it. If you can do these things, ANet, then tell us you can (and do) do these things, don’t tell us you don’t have powers and then go back on it. If these reports are false, though, then quell the rumors by saying so; inaction here only makes it worse. Either way, I really just want to know what the truth of the matter is.

Thanks.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

They don’t have powers in game but they also have company resources out of game. Why are you surprised? They are at work. They can through company means (not through their character) take action against accounts they find breaking rules.

Edit spelling and grammar.

(edited by Yargesh.4965)

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

Devs have powers, yes. But they do not have power on their characters. That meaning that they have to enter from somwhere else to do the kicking, banning, patching, etc.

They don’t have powers in game but since they also have company resources out of game. Why are you surprised? They are at work. They can through company means (not through there character) take action against accounts they find breaking rules.

Yargesh was faster, but pretty much this.

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Being able to use dev commands, is not the same as having special powers. They still just play the game, just like we do. But yes, some devs can kick people. They could back in GW1 (or at least some devs could), so I don’t see why they couldn’t in GW2.

What does it matter if they can or cannot do these things? They are devs, it’s their game. They can do what ever the heck they want, and don’t owe anyone an explanation for doing so.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

Posted by: timmyf.1490

timmyf.1490

I’ve seen people AFK for the entire match in LA. Those people deserve more than a kick.

Karaoke – Guild Leader – [MEGA] Super Mega Happy Fun Time
www.getunicorned.com / northernshiverpeaks.org

Posted by: Naevius.3185

Naevius.3185

Special power ‘Yell down the hall’:
“Hey Joe, found another AFK kitten in LA! IGN is XXXX – boot the kittening kittener.”

Employees have no access to special abilities while playing on their accounts, but they can access a GM menu as GMs.

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

GW2 Dev characters have in-game powers.

GW2 Devs playing on their personal characters don’t.

There is a difference.

And any MMO game (even the bad ones I’ve played in 2006) have checks in place to prevent abuse by devs. Everything is logged.

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I think its abuse of dev powers. If the afk timer is 60min for PVE maps, who are they to kick people off if they want to afk in that spot? Its their own designfault if they allow afkers to get rewards.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

so, if i have a phonecall or something im not allowed to port to safety for a few or i might get banned or something for that? how long were those afkers afk then?

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Chris Cleary is the Lead Security guy. Maybe he has the power to deal with those actions within the game that are considered exploitive, abusive, offensive or inappropriate. Everyone did agree (in the ToS) that ArenaNet has the power to handle our accounts as they see fit. Leeching is usually frowned upon. In PvP, or Activities…not sure why this particular map/instance should be any different.

Oh, and according to the chat logs, you have 5 minutes before you are susceptible to a suspension. Not a ban.

Posted by: Vermillion Hawk.9037

Vermillion Hawk.9037

This is exactly the same issue as the whole crafting exploit dilemma from the first couple weeks. It’s not like people who were afk for 5 minutes or who went to the bathroom or took a call were banned or even suspended likely. The people who had action taken against them were definite leechers.

Grand Master of The Knights Hospitaller [STJ]
Isle of Janthir – Sylvari Mesmer – Alexandre Le Grande

Malediktus.9250

Again. If they dont want people to leech the event they should just add a minimum participation or shorten the afk timer to 5min or something. If people circumvent the afk timer then I could see a problem, but with 60min timer noone is doing that.

The day they suspend me for afking without circumventing the afk timers is the day I will uninstall this game. Oh and I would make sure to ask for a refund for all the money I spent on this game in the last 6 months or whatever their refund rules are.

(edited by Malediktus.9250)

timmyf.1490

Again. If they dont want people to leech the event they should just add a minimum participation or shorten the afk timer to 5min or something. If people circumvent the afk timer then I could see a problem, but with 60min timer noone is doing that.

The day they suspend me for afking without circumventing the afk timers is the day I will uninstall this game. Oh and I would make sure to ask for a refund for all the money I spent on this game in the last 6 months or whatever their refund rules are.

You could always just… you know… not leech.

Rising Dusk.2408

I’m not averse to action being taken against leechers, but I am sort of at odds with this:

What is the difference? Devs’ personal accounts are their ANet accounts because they are in the ANet guild on those accounts. These characters are the same. There isn’t a distinction as far as I can tell.

Furthermore, these kicks are apparently happening not during work hours, implying that the developers aren’t sitting in-game at work and looking for people to kick. They are doing this in their spare time on the side. That sounds a lot like in-game powers to me, honestly.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Malediktus.9250

Or I could just stand around in LA like I used to before the destruction. If Anet even rewards being afk – even better.

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

Who said anything about suspending anyone? Kicking is not suspending (or banning).

But I agree, shorten the AFK timer or better yet just don’t give the AFKers any reward which removes the desire to AFK completely. If you don’t actively participate in the game’s activities/events then you should get nothing.

Posted by: bluestocking.6148

bluestocking.6148

I’m not averse to action being taken against leechers, but I am sort of at odds with this:

What is the difference? Devs’ personal accounts are their ANet accounts because they are in the ANet guild on those accounts. These characters are the same. There isn’t a distinction as far as I can tell.

Furthermore, these kicks are apparently happening not during work hours, implying that the developers aren’t sitting in-game at work and looking for people to kick. They are doing this in their spare time on the side. That sounds a lot like in-game powers to me, honestly.

I think it’s more like… some devs are authorized to use powers to moderate the game. Most of them are not. Also there’s a difference between kicking someone who is clearly AFK and using a dev command to, say, instakill bosses in the game. Likely there are people authorized to do the first one, but no one’s allowed to do the second outside of an incredibly rare debugging scenario.

Anyway, in my experience many games have the moderators logged into a different client than the actual game. So a dev playing on his character in the game client might see a player afking and then use a moderator client he’s also logged into to do the actual booting. Or they may not be in the game at all when they do it. His character might not be doing it, but the person may be from a different interface.

I am destruction itself. I also bake cookies.

timmyf.1490

Or I could just stand around in LA like I used to before the destruction. If Anet even rewards being afk – even better.

You, sir, are proof that achievement points mean very little.

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

I really wonder who got the guild leader rank in the ArenaNet guild.

I know people can make other ranks to have really high power, but someone has to have the highest rank.

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

There are several things going on in LA.
Going AFK there is perfectly ok. trying to circumvent the (currently long) afk time is not ok. This includes e.g. running into a wall. That is exploiting.

Dev’s do not have special powers ingame. GM’s do have special powers through a GM-tool. Chris is a GM and has access to this tool. I suspect that he was investigating some possible exploit and saw some people exploiting and decided to suspend them strait away.

Does police have the right to arrest you when they see you robbing a bank??

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Posted by: Rainbow Sprint.3215

Rainbow Sprint.3215

Well I do the same things on my minecraft servers. My character isnt op ingame but I still have access to the server console. I’m sure it’s the same thing for anet employees.

Malediktus.9250

Going AFK there is perfectly ok. trying to circumvent the (currently long) afk time is not ok. This includes e.g. running into a wall. That is exploiting.

Dev’s do not have special powers ingame. GM’s do have special powers through a GM-tool. Chris is a GM and has access to this tool. I suspect that he was investigating some possible exploit and saw some people exploiting and decided to suspend them strait away.

As far as I know the afk timer in LA is 60min, so currently there is no need to circumvent the timer since the event only lasts like 45min.

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

As far as I know the afk timer in LA is 60min, so currently there is no need to circumvent the timer since the event only lasts like 45min.

No,
The afk-timer is actually much more intelligent.
In the town LA (before all this stuff) I would be kicked after allready 30 minutes if I was standing at the mystic forge.
If I was standing at the lighthouse, this would be 60 minutes. If I go to the eye off the north It would be up to 3 hours. It seems that the AFK-timer tracks where you are and how busy that place is. in busy places you get kicked sooner.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Malediktus.9250

Its definatly longer than 30min. I never got kicked for afk after only 30min in a PVE area.

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Leechers should be 3 day banned.

Banned for 1 week on 3rd offence.

Permanently banned on 6th offence.

Why they did not include a ‘report leecher’ function for instances in the game like GW1 PvP is beyond me, lazy and greedy devs? PvE in GW2 was designed to be cooperative in all aspects, yet here we are.

There’s a minimum of 20 people leeching in every instance, and all should be smited.

Such angry, much silly.

You shouldn’t wish a ban on anyone. That’s just mean.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

Leeching??

Taimi asks for first hand accounts of what is going on in Lion’s Arch. I’m doing the Living Story and bringing back first hand reports of all the action taking place in LA.

I will not stand for this harassment by other players and devs calling me a leech for doing the living story. I will report all harassment promptly.

Posted by: MasterKitty.8205

MasterKitty.8205

Look at the top bar – all the way to the right.

Vol.7601

The Anet ‘guild’ is not a guild. It’s a tag that they can turn on/off. It’s more than likely an item such as the Representation buttons.

And actually, on 2nd thought, it’s possible that both Anet and personal accounts are linked, considering that Chris Cleary (Qt Spy in game) has plenty of achievement points and more than likely has the Dev Menu available to him. (we got a preview of the Dev Menu @ GW2 PAX)

Either way, there is nothing wrong with Anet employees having access to the Dev Menu. They keep logs for this and it’s not worth risking your employment for spawning 12 Twilights.

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

Last night on FA, I counted 28 AFK players at a single gate. This is something that I fully support 100%. Suspensions for all of them! I have and will continue to file reports against them when I see them.

As to in game powers. I run multiple game servers myself. I play on them. If I see a player who needs to be kicked, I minimize my game, log in to the web console and kick them. No in game powers needed, just the ability to run more then a single program on my PC.

timmyf.1490

Leeching??

Taimi asks for first hand accounts of what is going on in Lion’s Arch. I’m doing the Living Story and bringing back first hand reports of all the action taking place in LA.

I will not stand for this harassment by other players and devs calling me a leech for doing the living story. I will report all harassment promptly.

It is okay to be doing other content in LA: exploring, getting vistas, map completion, rubble, etc. It is not okay to spend 45 minutes running into a wall while you do other things.

It is understandable that some people will need to AFK. If you need more than 10 minutes, the game should remove you from the event. Players who attempt to circumvent that rule should receive suspensions.

Posted by: TheGaryTh.1649

TheGaryTh.1649

Look at the top bar – all the way to the right.

That’s probably Anet’s special testing server

Posted by: Jeffrey Vaughn

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Next

On the live servers, special Dev abilities (like immortality or teleportation) are limited to GMs, and all dev commands are logged and reviewed to make sure no one is abusing the system. The integrity of our live servers is very important to us.

ArenaNet employees can join the ArenaNet guild, and when we’re representing it, we get the special ArenaNet tag by our name. We don’t have any special abilities, though, and we don’t necessarily represent all the time, so the tag isn’t always visible. (I often rep another guild, since it has a lot of my RL friends in it.)

(edited by Jeffrey Vaughn.1793)

Vol.7601

Hmm I stand corrected on the Anet tag representation button! I swear I read a redpost here that said they can turn it on/off :/

I wonder what kind of stuff Anet employees dump into the guild bank ;o

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Hmm I stand corrected on the Anet tag representation button! I swear I read a redpost here that said they can turn it on/off :/

Can we PLOX have a screen shot????

Hehehe

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

On the live servers, special Dev abilities (like immortality or teleportation) are limited to GMs, and all dev commands are logged and reviewed to make sure no one is abusing the system. The integrity of our live servers is very important to us.

So…with great power comes great responsibility right?

Hold on, now for some reason I am envisioning the Charr equivalent of Spider-man…

Hmmm….

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Oh, and according to the chat logs, you have 5 minutes before you are susceptible to a suspension. Not a ban.

That is… interesting, since being afk in no way is against rules.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

It’s a shame Chris can’t use the immortality to help us kite a Wurm into the wall. Darn these morals! :P

But yeah, I’m very glad the GMs take the time to kick AFK leechers. I would go as far as calling them exploiters, since they’re abusing an in game mechanic that supposed to reward for rescue participation. Getting full credit for 1200+ rescue rewards while AFK is like buying Rare weapons for 10 Karma.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Posted by: Naevius.3185

Naevius.3185

The day they suspend me for afking without circumventing the afk timers is the day I will uninstall this game.

Today, with any luck. Stop leeching off of other peoples’ efforts. If you were just afk’ing, you’d do it somewhere else.

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

Devs have “DevTools” that is sure, but its unknown if they have it only at inner server or not. That thing makes you 1click anything. 9999999g? Done.

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

Posted by: Teofa Tsavo.9863

Teofa Tsavo.9863

It’s a shame Chris can’t use the immortality to help us kite a Wurm into the wall. Darn these morals! :P

But yeah, I’m very glad the GMs take the time to kick AFK leechers. I would go as far as calling them exploiters, since they’re abusing an in game mechanic that supposed to reward for rescue participation. Getting full credit for 1200+ rescue rewards while AFK is like buying Rare weapons for 10 Karma.

Over react much? AFK has been a part of every open meta, and never addressed until now, since it is perceived to be effecting Farmfest 2014. It has been an issue since launch and ignored. Some people are doing what they have done, with impunity, for more than a year. Now it’s an enforceable issue? Cuz bags?

Calm the rhetoric. I’d rather see 5 afks at the port in then deal with dumb zergs scaling every escort to champ level and ignoring civs.

Ley lines. The perfect solution to deadlines and writers block. Now in an easy open Can.

(edited by Teofa Tsavo.9863)

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Over react much? AFK has been a part of every open meta, and never addressed until now, since it is perceived to be effecting Farmfest 2014. It has been an issue since launch and ignored. Some people are doing what they have done, with impunity, for more than a year. Now it’s an enforceable issue? Cuz bags?

Calm the rhetoric. I’d rather see 5 afks at the port in then deal with dumb zergs scaling every escort to champ level and ignoring civs.

Not sure you understand what’s going on here. When we do mass guild runs, each one of us is putting in efforts to help the server we guest to get the 1200+ loot drops. Even if there’s only 5 AFKers, each of those AFK players reap the benefits of our hard work. I’m completely fine with newbie players only doing what they can to help, since they’re actually doing something. But to let a character sit for 45 minutes and benefit for free, my opinion is that’s close to an exploit in the mechanics. But I’m sure it would be difficult for Anet to alter the way loot is rewarded without causing problems.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Isn’t that just the “Represent” and “Stand Down” button?

Teofa Tsavo.9863

Not sure you understand what’s going on here. When we do mass guild runs, each one of us is putting in efforts to help the server we guest to get the 1200+ loot drops. Even if there’s only 5 AFKers, each of those AFK players reap the benefits of our hard work. I’m completely fine with newbie players only doing what they can to help, since they’re actually doing something. But to let a character sit for 45 minutes and benefit for free, my opinion is that’s close to an exploit in the mechanics. But I’m sure it would be difficult for Anet to alter the way loot is rewarded without causing problems.

TTS back patting? Well, technically, every person that zones in to do a JP, explore the zone, do Achieve Events, hunt rubble is ALSO reaping the benefits of “your hard work” and not working on the civ counter. People mindlessly hitting 1 hugging a dorito are also “leaching” your civilian count.

You want GMs to also enforce those people to play “your way”?

It is not your call to “be completely fine” with what other players do. It is an open zone. If a new AFK policy needs to be in place, it should be in the TOS, effect all zones and all meta events, and be equally enforced throughout the game and not driven by players looking at one aspect of a zone full of different options and goals.

Im not in favor of unattended play, but this is all just “new event, different scapegoat”. Can’t blame bearbows, zerks, bads, etc so.. omg its all the AFK people’s fault!!

Blame. It’s what this “community” does.

Ley lines. The perfect solution to deadlines and writers block. Now in an easy open Can.

(edited by Teofa Tsavo.9863)

Posted by: Ashadow.6874

Ashadow.6874

I disagree entirely.

If someone were to be trying to finish a JP or following a Taco killing things (keeping citizens alive), or even doing Rubble Runs. They are playing the Event AS INTENDED.

Rubble Runs are INTENDED. Doing JPs or getting WPS/POIs in Lion’s Arch, are INTENDED.

AFK’ing for the sole purpose of doing NOTHING, in a PvE zone, just to get free rewards is NOT INTENDED behavior. When Lion’s Arch was a city, it was intended people AFK for hours. Now that it is an instance that you get BOOTED OUT OF at the end of. It is not intended that you AFK in Lion’s Arch for hours on end.

The act of entering Lion’s Arch just to AFK and leech, is not intended game mechanics. (Just because you can do it, does not mean you should be doing it. Just because I can “loiter” in real life, doesn’t mean I can’t be told to “move along” or be fined for it.)

TTS back patting? Well, technically, every person that zones in to do a JP, explore the zone, do Achieve Events, hunt rubble is ALSO reaping the benefits of “your hard work” and not working on the civ counter. People mindlessly hitting 1 hugging a dorito are also “leaching” your civilian count.

You want GMs to also enforce those people to play “your way”?

It is not your call to “be completely fine” with what other players do. It is an open zone. If a new AFK policy needs to be in place, it should be in the TOS, effect all zones and all meta events, and be equally enforced throughout the game and not driven by players looking at one aspect of a zone full of different options and goals.

Im not in favor of unattended play, but this is all just “new event, different scapegoat”. Can’t blame bearbows, zerks, bads, etc so.. omg its all the AFK people’s fault!!

Blame. It’s what this “community” does.

#SAB 2014 plx

#OccupySAB2014

Rising Dusk.2408

ArenaNet employees can join the ArenaNet guild, and when we’re representing it, we get the special ArenaNet tag by our name. We don’t have any special abilities, though, and we don’t necessarily represent all the time, so the tag isn’t always visible. (I often rep another guild, since it has a lot of my RL friends in it.)

Thank you very much for this information. This is exactly the sort of thing I was curious about. I’m also happy to have some word on the matter of the GM commands; I honestly had no clue that was even a thing!

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

I think its abuse of dev powers. If the afk timer is 60min for PVE maps, who are they to kick people off if they want to afk in that spot? Its their own designfault if they allow afkers to get rewards.

How are they abusing power? AFKers are taking advantage of said “faulty” system. They are well within their right to correct the problem, either by fixing the issue itself or on an individual basis by booting people. You guys do read what you “accept” in the Terms and Conditions, right? They can kick you for any reason they choose. You have given them that right.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

Teofa Tsavo.9863

I disagree entirely.

If someone were to be trying to finish a JP or following a Taco killing things (keeping citizens alive), or even doing Rubble Runs. They are playing the Event AS INTENDED.

Rubble Runs are INTENDED. Doing JPs or getting WPS/POIs in Lion’s Arch, are INTENDED.

AFK’ing for the sole purpose of doing NOTHING, in a PvE zone, just to get free rewards is NOT INTENDED behavior. When Lion’s Arch was a city, it was intended people AFK for hours. Now that it is an instance that you get BOOTED OUT OF at the end of. It is not intended that you AFK in Lion’s Arch for hours on end.

The act of entering Lion’s Arch just to AFK and leech, is not intended game mechanics. (Just because you can do it, does not mean you should be doing it. Just because I can “loiter” in real life, doesn’t mean I can’t be told to “move along” or be fined for it.)

Intended. Bold it all you want. On this forum there are complaints asking for zergs to be targeted with jesus beams. Complaints about Rubble runners. Complaints about bag farmers. Suggestions that no rewards be given unless a player does “x”. In short.. the usual.

Everyone has a different take on “as intended”. It depends on that persons goal. There is no universal for a zone full of activities that by their very nature are at odds with other activities. A person going in to just look around and avoid everything is “as intended” for that player.. even if they happen to leach rewards. It is an open zone.

AFK players do not impact the zerg, bag farmers, poi hunting, events, sightseeing, JPs. They are seen to impact Civ counts.. a single aspect of “intended” play. If you remove every AFK player from the zone, the people doing 1200 counts would complain re people doing any other activity, and in fact, they already are and are suggesting “remedies” to force saving civilians. See… for them doing anything but saving civilians isn’t “intended”.

I don’t believe in AFK. I do believe in a fair, consistent, and understandable standard of acceptable play. Rather than knee-jerk one event with capricious enforcement, rewrite the AFK rules and enforce them in all pve zones, period. Sorry, but this is coming off to me as overzealous spot enforcement of AFKs due solely to the nature of the event. Set a standard, make it uniform, and enforce it everywhere.

Ah, but you played the IRL card. I am defeated.

Posted by: Minos.5168

Minos.5168

The whole “AFKers get rewards” will likely be classified as an “exploit” soon.

Beware. Account bans incoming.

Posted by: buckeyecro.9614

buckeyecro.9614

. The integrity of our live servers is very important to us.

Makes me very happy to know.

Sanctum of Rall NA Engineer Commander

Guild Wars 2 needs a Public Beta Environment

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

The whole “AFKers get rewards” will likely be classified as an “exploit” soon.

Beware. Account bans incoming.

It may already be happening although it is hard to confirm based on this. Thought it was interesting though.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Suspended-Kicked-for-no-reason/

I have just been suspended and was given no reason for it. I went afk to eat while i was in the LA instance and I came back to see i got kicked and reason was another client. I thought i d/ced so i logged back in and then couple minutes later same reason i got kicked. I relogged back in then my game got booted and I got suspended for 3 days with no reason given. I submitted a ticket and wanted to know if anyone else had this problem.

I can’t say I have a problem with suspensions for such behavior. AFKers in the new LA take spots from people that genuinely want to play the event with maximum effort. Just a bit ago I was leading a rescue team and there was a player AFK with a commander tag by the entrance the entire time. No wonder some people rage about commander tags so much. At least his being there AFK wasn’t causing people to follow his tag I suppose.

I’ve been mentioning in the last minute of the event when everyone is ready to evacuate that suspensions might be happening for AFKing. Note: I said might but I feel it is a good idea to spread the word to help minimize such behavior.

The Burninator

(edited by JustTrogdor.7892)