GW2 Merchandise Info

GW2 Merchandise Info

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Hey all,

I wanted to make you aware of a new program related to GW2 merchandise. We have partnered with WeLoveFine, and they are looking for ideas for items to make with a Guild Wars 2 flavor! I love the idea, and even more I love that:

• Some of the designs will be by players (and the creator will get a commission)
  • You get to vote for your faves

So head over to the WeLoveFine Fan Forge to vote, or to submit your entry for consideration.

I’ve been voting and there are some fantastic things on the slate. So help us choose what to make — no obligation, of course — and let’s get some merch out there!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

GW2 Merchandise Info

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

That shirt with Aurene in a infant sling is adorable!

I voted!

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

GW2 Merchandise Info

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Yes please. White Mantle for life!

Attachments:

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

GW2 Merchandise Info

Posted by: VaegaVic.6394

VaegaVic.6394

Fantastic idea Galie.
Whomever thought of this needs a great pat on the back.
I’ve been absolutely dying to support the game in other ways, aside from buying gems.
I’ll be voting on there, but aside, personally, I’d like to see accessories, mugs and the like.
T-shirts are great and all, but nothing would be better than to sip my morning coffee from a Quaggan.

GW2 Merchandise Info

Posted by: Telemin.7380

Telemin.7380

Quaggan Mugs? Yes please. It would keep my coffee o so Coo~

Teh Ouchies

GW2 Merchandise Info

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

How does this work? We vote for our favorite and then the top X become real merchandise? Or any item with more than X rating becomes real merchandise? Either way, I think this is really kittening cool

GW2 Merchandise Info

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

From what I saw, No sale.

GW2 Merchandise Info

Posted by: DBZVelena.5186

DBZVelena.5186

I really wish people didn’t post their character art of their own characters. I don’t want a T-shirt of your random npc toon that i’ll never see in game.
And i’ve had it up to my floppy asura ears with all the quagan.

What i’d love to see are portraits of the npc’s from the living story. Or the npcs from the personal story. That! is what i’d actually buy.

But at the moment its more being used as a voting platform for if people like their art and not what its intended for. Though there are ecceptions. (I adore that Scarlet shoulder bag idea. its awesome!)

Proud Medic of the Splinter Warband. PM me to know more.