GW2 Visual Effects Restore Mod

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: DreamyAbaddon.3265

DreamyAbaddon.3265

Is there a GW2 combat Visual Effects Restore mod that only effects the player’s client so that we could enjoy the original combat effects while playing our game? If so where can I get it because I miss the original visual effects like the Aura and fire ball and such =(

Thanks <3

Posted by: Tharizdun.3654

Tharizdun.3654

The devs have been ignoring this since they nerfed the effects, I expect them to keep doing so.

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Is there a GW2 combat Visual Effects Restore mod that only effects the player’s client so that we could enjoy the original combat effects while playing our game? If so where can I get it because I miss the original visual effects like the Aura and fire ball and such =(

Thanks <3

They have said one is in thw works, but no eta

Posted by: DreamyAbaddon.3265

DreamyAbaddon.3265

I doubt ArenaNet will restore the combat visual effects that’s why I’m asking if there are mods I can use to restore them. =)

Posted by: Aidan Savage.2078

Aidan Savage.2078

Thanks <3

If there is, it’s a bannable offense for using it. Such a “mod” violates the CToU and more than likely the EULA as well, as a result of modifying game files.

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

Thanks <3

If there is, it’s a bannable offense for using it. Such a “mod” violates the CToU and more than likely the EULA as well, as a result of modifying game files.

^- This x100.