GW2, how i wish if you ever have...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: pupi.2465

pupi.2465

I’ll try to be brief.

- Bigger Spvp maps with longer duration, 15×15 or 20×20, with Capture the Flag.

- Remove majority of waypoints or replace them with Flying Taxi, and (adding terrestrial mount, not flying mount … Never!) and simple mounts, like just Horses and some more common animals, no fancy stuff, waypoint sometimes kill the immersion I think).

- Mix PvP with some High PvE maps to add new experience feeling, like the adrenaline burn into the veins of the player, Tyria feels dead in mostly places. This should be done with 2 local factions in the map, that gives you quests/events to be capping resources/places like mines/keeps/camps for both factions interest and dispute. Players can choice wich faction they want to join for, with the possibility to change again after a very long time and cooldown… maybe an expensive price too.

I know this is more PvP oriented, but this would means no harm to the game, only an interesting inclusion.

GW2 needs action!

:D

(edited by pupi.2465)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zeefa.3915

Zeefa.3915

More options for everyone who likes PvP, definitely, you lot need love too. Within PvE areas? No! Just no.
Mounts instead of wp? Well no, the system is great the way it is, no need to change that for some stupid mounts.

Life doesn’t stop being funny just because the dead can’t laugh.