Posted by: Pecar.1236

Pecar.1236

fractal lv49 loot

Attachments:

GW2 loot system

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kreejaffa.3682

Kreejaffa.3682

And that, my friend, is what RNG can do for you. It can be the most amazing lootz ever, or greens and blues.

Kreejaffa [Ferguson’s Crossing]
Leader of Looking For Gandalf [LFG]
Worst Commander of Ferguson’s Crossing (Self Proclaimed)

GW2 loot system

Pecar.1236

rng is terrible in this game after 6 months never see good drop

GW2 loot system

Posted by: Getefix.9150

Getefix.9150

rng isnt terrible or terrific – its just random

“Nothing is true, Everything is permitted”

Kiel Replacement Movement

GW2 loot system

Posted by: Rangelost.4857

Rangelost.4857

I don’t see the problem?

I’ve been playing the game for over 2 years now and that’s pretty average loot for me. If you were guaranteed exotics all the time, they wouldn’t be called exotics, would they?

GW2 loot system

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

If or when an expansion was launched I just hope they improve loot drops 1 level

Raising your “blue blue blue green yellow” to “green green green yellow exotic”.

They introduced ascended quite some time ago but the scaling was never altered,
Maybe this would be good. It could also be used to increase drops for classic precursors, or add a precursor to legendary armor or new ascended precursors to the table.

Where we are looking at ascendeds now…think how often you get exotic weapons and armor, if they’d be on a higher droprate would it be a problem? maybe if you spend a long time making your ascneded armors it is, I have 15 characters I could use some ascended boxes tbh.

I played 5500 hours now, people who are starting now should get a helping hand.. No trait system, nomoney no nothing to start with… I calculates I earned about 4-5 gold an hour during this time netting me 20k-25k gold …. That’s my headstart.

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

(edited by PaxTheGreatOne.9472)

GW2 loot system

Pecar.1236

so why is there this fractal level range when fractal lv10 give you almost same reward as lv49 (there is some bonus chance drop to ascended but its small) this is why people hate this why i go play hard dungeon when super easy other dungeon is quicker and give me better reward?

GW2 loot system

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

so why is there this fractal level range when fractal lv10 give you almost same reward as lv49 (there is some bonus chance drop to ascended but its small) this is why people hate this why i go play hard dungeon when super easy other dungeon is quicker and give me better reward?

Higher fractals do have exclusive rewards.

GW2 loot system

Posted by: zaced.7948

zaced.7948

a tonic you can’t even sell and perhaps infused rings (yay, more rings), amazing.

GW2 loot system

Posted by: Talonblaze.3175

Talonblaze.3175

a tonic you can’t even sell and perhaps infused rings (yay, more rings), amazing.

They also have a higher chance of getting other ascended gear than other places. Such as armor and weapons.
Don’t forget fractal exclusive skins.
Which all improve the higher the frac is.

Duty is heavier than death.